Chapter 15

Destinated to Love You

Tomorrow morning, they all went back to their own home.

"Thanks Oppa, for took me home." Seohyun said. "Ne, Seohyunnie." Baekhyun said and he drove away.

Seohyun stand infront of the gate until Baekhyun's car away. She quickly open her home door.

"Omma I'm home!" Seohyun said happily, but no one answer. "Omma?" She said again.

And dhe said a piece of letter on the table. She take it and open it.

"Seohyun-ah, Omma today go to your Aunt's home, I have been cook.

Remember to eat, ahrasso? Omma."

After she read the letter, she went to her room. and layed down.

Suddenly her phone ring.she grab it and open the message. It's from unknown number.

"Seohyunnie, Oppa at Korea now. I wanna meet you. can you tell me your address?" You Sehun oppa.

"Mwo?? Sehun oppa at korea?" Seohyun though

So Seohyun replied her address to Sehun. After 30 minutes, home's doorbell rang.

Seohyun quickly run to downstairs and opened it. That is Sehun.

Sehun Suddenly hugged Seohyun, but Seohyun didn't hugged him back and quickly push him away.

"Wae Seohyun-ah.?" Sehun ask confusedly. "Mianhae oppa, please come in." Seohyun said.

She told him to sit on the sofa and Seohyun serve him a cup of tea.

"When did you come Oppa?" Seohyun ask. "This morning." Sehun said and took a sip of tea.

"For what? do you have a bussiness here?" Seohyun asked again. "Aniya, I came here because of you." Sehun said and look at

Seohyun deeply. And he move closer to Seohyun wanna kiss her. But Seohyun refused it. She quickly move away.

"Wait a minute Oppa, I'll get some cookie." Seohyun said and move her way to kitchen.

"Why she becomes so weird?" Sehun though. "Oppa.." Seohyun said and move her hand infront of Sehun.

"Oh, wae?" Sehun ask. "Why are you stunned at there?" Seohyun ask. "Oh, Nothing." Sehun said and give her a smile.

"Seohyun-ah, do you know? Oppa miss you so much." Sehun said. Seohyun just looked down didn't say anything.

"Don't you miss Oppa?" Sehun ask. Seohyun just smile still didn't said anything. The atmosphere becomes weird.

they are suddenly silent, Sehun quickly broke the silent. "So how's your day at Korea?" Sehun ask and look at her.

"Neomu haengbogeyo." Seohyun said and smile happily. "Jinjja?" Sehun said and smile back.

Suddenly Seohyun's phone rang. It's a call from baekhyun. "wait a minute Oppa." Seohyuns aid and quickly run to the yard.

Sehun looked from the window. She was talking happily on phone. That feeling is different when she was with him.

And after that Seohyun came back with a smile hang on her face. "Who is that?" Sehun said.

"just a friend." Seohyun said and give him a smile. "Is that Baekhyun?" Sehun ask again. Seohyun nooded.

"Seems like she was with Baekhyun again." Sehun though again.

"Oppa, wan to go to my Uncle's home. I'll go know." Sehun said. "ne, Oppa." Seohyun said.

And walk him to the gate. "See you again Seohyunnie." Sehun said and waved at her. Seohyun just waved back until he drove away.


 

Sorry for the Late update. I'm focused on my Fort fanfic. :D

Hope you'll like this and Like my new Fanfic too. :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/344204/when-i-meet-you-seohyun-baekhyun-baekseo-seoexo
 

Neomu Neomu Kamsaeyo :>