Chapter 12

Destinated to Love You

Tomorow Morning, Seohyun and baekhyun meet at a public park.

"Hyunnie~" Baekhyun shouted when he saw Seohyun infront of him.

"Oh, Oppa!" Seohyun shouted back and they're run towards each other like a couple didn't met a long time ago.

"Oppa, Annyeong. I'm glad to see you this morning." Seohyun said and give him a warm smile.

"Annyeong, me too." Baek said and give her a smile too.

"mmm, where should we go now, oppa?" Seo ask him.

"Let's turn around this place and decided where should we go." Baek said.

"Okay" She said and they started to walk. suddenly .. "Hyunnie!!~~" Someone's voice from far away.

Seohyun heard that and she looked around trying to find the voice.

"Seohyun!" She call again and run toward her.

"Omo!, Unnie!!" Seo shock and she yelled. "Hyoyeon Unnie!" Seo happily hug her.

"Dae Dongsaeng." Hyo hug back. then they broke their hug. "I'm glad to meet you here." Seo said happiness.

"Oh, Long time no see. why you didn't told me that you're back to Korea." Hyo said and pretending angry.

"Mianhae unnie, I just came back yesterday." Seo said with a sad face.

"Pabo, I'm just kidding with you." Hyo said and laughed. Seo was exhales to hear that.

"Unnie, let me Introduce my friend. he is Baekhyun." Seo said and pointed to Baek.

"Oh, noona. my name is Byun Baekhyun." He said awkwardly. "My name is Hyoyeon, Seohyun's besties." Hyo replied the introduced.

"Let's go somewhere, i have a lot of story to share with you." Hyo said. "Okay" Seo said.

"Oppa, If you don't mind ..." Seo ask Baek. "Oh, i'll come with you too, but i won't disturb your time." Baek said and give her a winked.

"Wow!" Hyo suddenly said that when she saw Baek give Seo a winked. Seohyun's face become red and \she was blushed.

 

-At Cafe-

 

Hyo and Seo chit and chat happily Baek also joined.

"Do you ever heard about Cabi Bay?" Hyo suddenly ask.

"Yes, my Friend said there was awesome and fun." Seohyun said.

"This sunday, there have a event. find out the hottest life guard. Are you interested to join?" Hyo asked them.

"Of course!" Seo said happily. "Oppa, do you want to join?" Seo ask Baek.

"of course, anything for you." baek said and give her another winked.

Seohyun was blushed again. and Hyo was giggled.

"Ok, I'll registered you two." Hyo said. "Gomawoyo" Seo and Baek said.

 

Doesn't feel the day almost dark, so thay decided to go home.

"See ya." Hyo said and wave at Seo and baek. "Ne~" Seo said and waved back.

Hyo walk away and take a bus. "Let's go home Hyunnie." Baekhyun said.

"Ne oppa." Seo said. And they walk together silently. when they walk suddenly Baek's hand touch Seohyun's hand.

He almost held her hand but at this time Seohyun's phone rang. it's a call from her Omma.

"what the..." Baekhyun though and exhale. and show a what-ever face.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ne, Omma."

"where are you? why are you haven't go home?"

"jaesonghamnida Omma, I almost arrive home."

"Oh Ok, Take care yourself."

 

Seohyun arrived her home. "See you Oppa." Seo said and waved at him.

"See you too Seo." Baek said and waved her back. "Text me when you're at home." Seo suddenly said.

Made Baekhyun shocked to hear that "O..okay." Baek nervously said and give her a smile. Then he walk away.

 

-At Baekhyun's home-

 

He walk in his home and take out his phone. started to text a message for Seohyun.

From : Your Oppa

To : Hyunnie

"I'm at home now. ^^"

He send the text. quickly he got a new message. of course from Seohyun.

From : Hyunnie

To : My Oppa

" ^^ , Oppa what are you doing now? Take a rest quickly. Today you looks very tired."

Baekhyun received soon and he was smile while looked at the phone screen.

suddenly Kai appeared and stole Baekhyun's phone from him.

"Wow, 'My Oppa' ." Kai looked at baek and smirked. Baekhyun tried to get back his phone.

"Give back to me!" baek yelled at kai and make Kai afraid so he returned his phone.

"Mianhae Hyung, I'm just kidding. kekeke" Kai apologied.

"Hyung, seems like you're get closed to that Ugly girl, aren't you?" Kai ask.

"None of your bussiness" Baekhyun said cooly. and he walk away sat on sofa.

"Oh, Hyung. this sunday are you free?" Kai suddenly ask.

"What's matter?" Baek ask back. "I want to ask you to join an events at Ca.." The word had been cut by Baekhyun.

"At Cabi Bay, find out the hottest Life guard. I'm already registered." Baekhyun said.

"what? How can this be?" Kai ask surprisely. "None of you bussiness too." Baek said and walk away to his room.

Leave Kai at there dumbfounded.

 

Baekhyun continue message Seohyun.

"It's almost eleven, I don't want to disturb you more. Sleep thigh and sweet dream ^^."

"Dream about me." Baekhyun though and smile silly.

"Ne~ Oppa. you too. ^^ Good night."

They end the text and sleep well.

 



Sorry for the late updated. I have a lot of assignment to do and exams. :D

Hope you'll like it. ;)