Chapter 11

Destinated to Love You

At Korea

 

Finally they arrived Korea. the happy atmosphere can known by look their face.

"Korea, I'm back!!" Seohyun and Baekhyun said.

"I'm so happy, I can back to Korea again." Seohyun said and smile.

"Me too, what should we do first?" Baekhyun ask.

"Let's eat some korean food, I never eat again since I left Korea." Seohyun spiritly said.

"Ahrasso! gajja!" Baekhyun said and they go find some traditional korean cuisine restaurant.

They ate alot of korean food that made them happy.

.

 

"I'm so full, I can't eat anymore." Baekhyun said.

"kekekeke, of course you'll full. you ate all the food." Seohyun said and laugh at him.

after that, they separated their track. Seohyun went to her home, Baekhyun went to Kai's home.

 

-At Seohyun's home-

"Finally... Home sweet home." Seohyun said to herself.

She knock the door, and perhaps her mother will opened it.

suddenly her mom opened the door. "Annyeong. miss who are you lokking for?" Her mom politely ask her.

"Omma! I'm your beloved daughter Seohyun, why you don't remember me?" Seohyun said and pouted.

"Seohyun?! you are Seohyun my beloved daughter?" Her mom confused when she saw her.

because Seohyun was different she looked beautiful now. and her mom look her deeply again.

"OMO! Seohyun!! You really my daughter." Her mom excited said it and hugged her thightly.

"OMMA!!" She said and hug back her mom and jumped like a little girl just separated with her mom.

seohyun and her mom go toward to seohyun's room. they sit on seohyun' bed and chit and chat happily

like two bestfriend. they talk until the day dark. and Seohyun was sleep together with her Omma.

 

the other hand, Baekhyun. he was arrived Kai's home. he knocked the door. and Kai opened it.

"Hyung! You're back!" Kai excitedly said and hug him.

'Ya! Why you hug me? are you gay? kekeke" Baekhyun jokely said that and hug him back.

they enter the house and sit on guest room sofa.

"are you alone. came back?" Kai asked.

"Aniya,," Baekhyun said and take a sip of the water.

"mwo? so?" Kai ask again and move closer to his hyung.

"with S..seohyun shii." He said shyly.

"Seohyun? The ugly girl?" kai said it because on her mine seohyun was the ugly girl he ever see.

"Yes." Baekhyun said. "kai-ah, hyung is very tired. i want to take a bath and then sleep. Bye" Baekhyun said and move his way to upstairs.

After he take a bath, he was lay on his bed. suddenly he think about Seohyun so he message her.

To : Seohyun

From : Your Oppa (Baek)

Hyunnie, what are you doing now? are you already sleep?

He sent it. Seohyun there happily talk to her mom. suddenly her phone rang. It's a message from Baekhyun.

She looked at her phone screen, read the message. and she smile at the same time she reply the message.

To : My Oppa (Baek)

From : Your Dongsaeng (Hyun)

I was chit and chat with my Omma. Of course haven't. kekeke

so, oppa, what are you doing? why you haven't sleep? It's already 11 pm.

Baekhyun received it quickly and reply it.

Nothing, I'm about to sleep. kekeke.

oppa just lay on my bed and suddenly remembered you so I message you.

He shyly sent it and giggled. So they message each other until the end.

 

Enjoy it! :D subscribe and comment .. :D