Chapter 9

Destinated to Love You

As usual Seohyun went to school earlier. She was studied alone at the class because later have a test.

suddenly Baekhyun come and saw Seohyun was alone. so he decided to greet her.

"A..anyyeong, seohyunnie~" Baekhyun said stuttered.

Seohyun heard that voice and her heart skip a beat because she know that was Baekhyun's voice.

so she greet back "A..anyyeong~"

actually she want to heed him but she cannot controled herself because she know she still love him.

They sit at there silently.

"Since we cannot be lover how about to be bestfriend?" Baekhyun asked her and broke the silent.

Seohyun shocked to hear that "Ottokeh???" She thought.

Seohyun just nooded. And she can saw how happy Baekhyun when saw she was nooded.

 

-At Seohyun's home-

"Omma, I'm home!" She shouted happily. she don't know why she was very happy today.

"oh, Seohyun ah' Her Omma comes out and brought a small plant.

Actually she is Sehun's maid, but Seohyun called her Omma since her mom didn't here.

"what is that omma?" Seohyun ask curiously.

"It's your, someone has been sent it." Her Omma said and give it to her.

"Thank you, Mom" Seohyun said and received it.

Then she saw that was a small card there. then she pick up and read it.

"Where there is love there is life"

                                             by. Z

She was confused who was Z then she brought that small plan to her room and placed it near the windows and watering it.

 

Day by day past , Seohyun and Baekhyun is more know each other seems like they were at first time meet.

they went to cafetaria together. Seohyun didn't afraid more at here.

Because no one know them. They chit and chat like a little couples.

when the class end, Baekhyun want to go home with Seohyun because their house was near.

He walk alone to reached the gate and saw Seohyun was there.

Unfortunately, Sehun come. so he decided to don't go there. he show a dissapointed face walk alone to his home.

 

As Usual, Seohyun arrived her home and there was a small plant and a love quote waiting her.

It was the fifth plants she was received from the person she don't know. "Actually who are you?" She thought.

 

Sehun, at the other side. he decided to give seohyun a call.

so he dial it.

'Annyeong, hyun-ah" Sehun said with a cute voice.

"Oh, Sehun oppa." Seohyun replied it.

"what are you doing, my angel?" He ask.

"I was watering my all plants. oopa?" She said.

"I'm doing my assignment and suddenly i miss you. so I give you a call. kekeke" Sehun said shyly.

"oppa jinjjayo.." Seohyun said and laughed.

"I'll message you later, my angel. bye." Sehun said.

"ne~" Seohyun said and hang up.

Seohyun lay on her bed and suddenly she remembered Baekhyun and smile. "i can't believe, we can like this again."

She said and she suddenly fall asleep. then Sehun sent a message to her. but she had been sleep so she can't replay it.

 

 

I'm back, mianhae mianhae and mianhae. i'm busy that two months. kekeke

just a short chapter wish u will like it and comment also ;D