Chapter 8

Destinated to Love You

Tommorow Morning, Baekhyun go to his new University earlier.

he don't want late. because today is his first day.

Then the bell's rang. he go to her class and study.

after the class. he had no class now.

So he went to Cafetaria for eat Breakfast.

Suddenly, he froze when he saw a girl. That is Seohyun!

"Seohyun! we're in the same University!" Baekhyun spiritly said.

"Even though You're now with that guy. I'll capture you heart again!" He thought.

 

End of the class. He was walked alone. when he was walking He saw Seohyun.

So he shouted and run toward her "SEOHYUN!!"

Seohyun heard that and she look back. She was shock and she run as fast as possible.

But Baekhyun still can chase her. He grabbed her hand and Seohyun just put her head down.

"Seohyun.." baekhyun call her and Hugged her thighly.

But Seohyun quickly break it. and seems like she was angry.

"Do you know? I always looking for you. when first day you left me without any word." Baekhyun said.

"None of my business!" Seohyun said.

"why you must left me that day?" Baekhyun asked her.

"Nothing." Seohyun answered unexpression.

"Do you know, I'm missing you. Now finally I find you, I won't let you left me again." Baekhyun said.

"Missing me? then how about you girlfriend. Krystal?" Seohyun aked him.

"And, you have to know i'm now had a boyfriend." Seohyun added.

"actually, I was felt in love with you since that day. I didn't care about you had a boyfriend or not." Baekhyun said.

"But, I care. Because Sehun oppa truly love me and I love him too." Seohyun said.

Suddenly a Car came. that was Sehun. He came here for picked up Seohyun.

"But..." "I had to go now!' Seohyun cut Baekhyun's word and walk away.

 

In the Car

"That guy seems like Baekhyun, isn't him?" Sehun asked Seohyun.

"Ne~" Seohyun said and put her head down.

                                Seohyun'POV

why he must came to my life again?  I'm already forget him. But he came made me remembered all.

And he said he was missed me and looking for me until now. is that true?

I'm so confused and why my Heart beating so fast when he was call me? I'm still love him?

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrhhhhhggggg!!!

                                 End POV

"Seohyun." Sehun calls but there are not responding.

"Seohyun!" Sehun call again.

"Ah, ne?" Seohyun panicly answered him and fake a smile.

"What are you thinking about? I call you several time." Sehun yelled.

"sorry Oppa, I didn't thinking anything." Seohyun said and give him a weird smile.

Sehun just give her a smile and continue focused on driving.

They are silently sat in the car until arrived Seohyun's home.

"Thanks for take me home again." Seohyun said and out the car

"It's okay." Sehun said and give her a wide smile.

She enter her home and towardly go to upstairs.

She lay down on her bed and still thinking about Baekhyun.

"I Love Baekhyun? Yes!. I'm sure I still love him. But how about Sehun oppa?

He was kind and care for me. always helped me." Seohyun thought.

"Did i made a wrong choice to accepted Sehun oppa's love? I'm so confused!" she thought again.

Then She keep thinking about that and slowly fell asleep.

 

note: In my story, pretending that Sehun is older than Seohyun and Baekhyun :p

Sorry, I'm just add new chapter. i was busy this week :D I'll update soon and sorry just a short chapter.