Cramming

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

Thanks for Subscribing!~

--------

 

As I walked to school the following Monday, I tried to erase that memory I had with Taemin at the Rollerblading Rink. I mean wouldn't you?

I can't believe that he fell on me, well I bumped into him and then he fell on me. But still! He still fell on me, I can't believe I got lost in his eyes. Well sorry I'm a er for nice eyes!

Now that I think about it, that's yuckkie (excuse me for my childish vocabulary). Me, saying that Taemin, which is my enemy/friend, frienemy's eyes are nice? That's not possible, well it didn't seem like it was possible, I hate the guy.

But rollerblading, I have to admit, was fun, really fun. All those falling on my times were worth it in the end as I eventually learnt how to skate, but still not as good as a pro.

Anyways, I got to school, I noticed that I haven’t been saying ’Good Morning to the Security Guard, Mr. Kim. So I did.
 
“Good Morning Mr. Kim!” I saluted like usual and he saluted back. “Ah Sunmi, it feels like I haven’t seen you in forever.”
 
“Good Luck on your Exams, though I doubt you need it.” He smiled, funny, exams are next week.
 
I then proceeded to my locker. Yuri was already there.
 
“Hey Bestie! Ready for exams?” She asked. “What? The exams aren’t until next week.” I said calmly as I tried to get the books for my firstclass.
 
“No~ It’s today there was a huge poster outside, how could you miss it?” She said.
 
In my head I tried to work out what it was and to see if Yuri was actually right. OH NO! She’s right! Oh My Gosh, I haven’t even studied and I zoned out on the Revision classes.
 
My eyes widened as I looked at Yuri, “I’m Doomed.” I said.
 
 
--------
 
 
 
For the next minute or so, I grabbed my revision notebook, which I luckily made in class instead of listening to the teacher and started to review my notes for the Exams. According to Yuri we had a Math Exam in the morning and a I have a Literature Exam in the afternoon.
 
I didn’t have to worry about the Literature exam because we’d probably end up answering questions relating to ‘Romeo and Juliet’ and possibly having to write an expository essay.
 
The only thing that was worried about was the Math Exam, I had to memorise the formulas again. I sighed, what a boring life I have.
 
Then something popped into my head, like a realisation moment. No, not like a light bulb moment, but a sudden realisation. There was a sudden Mushroom head behind all of this. Why I forgot about the exam and how I didn’t study.
 
LEE TAEMIN YOU ARE SOO DEAD WHEN I SEE YOU! I screamed in my mind.
 
Then as if on cue, the jerk came in with his backpack strapped on one arm walking into the classroom as if he’s a boss. When he saw me glare at him, an instant mischievous smirk appeared on his lips as if it appeared naturally.
 
I scoffed and went back to revising my notes.
 
“No use in that Honey, I’m still going to beat you anyway you put it.” He said and walked up to his seat. “I see what you did there on Saturday, you lured me out of the house so that I could have my mind focussed on anything else but studying.” I said.
 
Which was true because I hadn’t thought about studying for the rest of the weekend. On Sunday I was too lazy to get out of my bed because of the events that had happened the day before.
 
“You’re so dense, I like that about you” He smiled and walked off.
 
“Well guess what? I don’t like anything about you.” I mumbled to myself as he walked off.
 
Liar, you like his eyes. The voice in my head told me. What’s it’s called again. Oh yeah, my conscience.
 
*Shut Up, no I don’t* I retorted.
 
Well denial IS the first step. She backfired.
 
*Touche* I said and continued to focus on the time remaining of Homeroom that I could hopefully squeeze.
 
Just as my bad luck had proved itself, the bell rang and my Homeroom stood up and wished us all luck and left.
 
My mind is seriously going mental at the moment. It’s time, I hoped I fitted everything that I could into my brain. I know cramming is bad for you but it was my only option I had in the nick of time.
 
 
The exams was held in the special hall, we had to line up alphabetically, according to the surname. Sadly, I was separated from Yuri, I hope she passed the requirement Sooman-Sajangnim set the girls and Kris’ group.
 
Oh, yeah, I wonder how Kris is going. Poor guy, he just moved a couple of weeks ago and there’s already an exam. I hope he and the other boys pass. I wouldn’t want their dreams to crush and feel like their already failing.
 
Oh, the line’s moving, don’t worry Sunmi, just breathe, you can do this. This isn’t anything. You can do it you can beat Taemin and his scheming . That little good for nothing guy distracted me and I can even believe I got distracted and forgot. I should have told someone to remind me or I should have put an alarm on my phone.
 
Out of the crowd I spotted him, standing as if this whole thing is just a game. A game that he will always win, no matter how he plays it. He suddenly perks up seeing that I was looking at him.
 
Great, he probably thinks that I was staring.
 
Another of his infamous smirks appeared on his lips. He even had the urge to wink. I rolled my eyes as I broke the eye contact and walked inside.
 
I quickly sat down on my seat and wrote my name and just sat there waiting to be told that we could start the exam.
 
 
--------
 
 
 
 
That was unrepentantly pretty easy, I actually managed to memorise a few formulas and answer more questions then I had imagined.
 
I never felt happier in looking forward to lunch all my life. I seriously wanted to eat chicken right now.
 
Yuri was lucky, she didn’t have anymore exams today so since it was an exam day, you can go home early or go to school late, depending on the exam youu had. I’m jealous of her.
 
Anyways I proceeded to the cafeteria and lined up for chicken because I was craving, like really badly.
 
“Hi Sunmi!” Onew said from behind. “Oh, it’s just you, you scarred me a little.” I laughed.
 
“Sorry, so how was the Exam?” He asked. “Oh it was good, except for the fact I only found out about the exam today.” I said.
 
“Oh really? I feel bad for you. I bet you’re here for chicken.” He smiled. ”Yep, I SURE AM!” I said in the most enthusiastic voice that I could.
 
“And by the way, DIBS ON THE CHICKEN!” I screamed as I lunged for the plate.
 
 

 

------

 

 

Hey guys! I updated! Hope you like it, things might start to heat up soon ;)

But that’s all I’m saying :) *insert troll face*

Anyways, the updates might get slower the following week and next week because I have exams next week and I’m currently revising.

I don’t wanna be like Sunmi XD

 

Look whatI found :)

 

Thanks for Reading, Commenting and Subscribing!
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!