Just another Saturday

When Brainiacs Fall in Love
------
 
Sunmi's POV
 
It was now the weekend. Oh how I love the weekend! What should I do today? I tossed around my bed thinking of different things to do.
 
I could go take a jog. I have been eating a lot lately. I need to trim some fat off this body.
 
I leaped of the bed. Well not literally. But yeah, I got of my bed and changed into some sweats.
 
No one was home. I walked towards the fridge to get a bottle of water. There was a note attached on the door of the fridge.
 
Dear Sunmi,
 
               Please remind yourself that today is our company's function.
              You will need to dress up. Go shopping if you like.
              We have already arranged for a date to take you.
             He will pick you up t around 6 pm so you better be ready!
 
Love Umma <3

 
 
I sighed, I had forgotten all about it, thanks to the Math and Science thing. Damn, I need to find a dress to wear tonight. I'll go after a run.
 
-End POV-
 
---------
 

No One's POV
 
 
You grabbed your iPod and left the house. Plugging the earphones in your ears, You were set to go.
 
After a good mile run, you were worn out. You loved the feeling of the rush of a run, it's...exhilarating.
 
You sat down a nearby bench while catching my breath. Someone then claimed the spot next to me. You didn't really pay attention. As it was a public place.
 
He then shook you, the nerve of the guy! But when You turned to face him. It was only Kris. You took the earphones out. He must have been calling your name.
 
"Oh, Hi Kris." You saw that he was also in his trackies. "I see you jog around here." Kris smirked. "Yeah, actually, I just had the sudden urge to jog today." You smiled.
 
"Is that so? Come on, I'll treat you to ice cream." He smiled. "Really?" You brightened; ice cream was your favourite cold treat.
 
When we entered the convenience store you looked at the variety of ice creams. "Uwa~" You browsed through the different ice creams. "You're such a kid." Kris chuckled.
 
"Wae~ am I not allowed?" I asked. "Never mind, and choose your ice cream young lady!" He poked you the right side of your hip. You squirmed in instinct.
 
"Oh, I see that you're ticklish!" He smirked as he came towards you with threatening hands. "Go away!" You screamed while backing away.
 
Then, he got me. "Kris! Haha! Stop it! Haha!" You giggled. You tried to tickle him back, but you were too busy being tickled.
 
"OK, OK, I'll choose my ice cream now!" You squealed. You ran towards the freezer.
 
"Hmmm." You thought as you looked at the very appealing ice creams. "Ooh! I pick this one!" You had chosen a chocolate Popsicle.
 
"Nice choice Miss Choi." Kris smiled as he reached for the classic drumstick. "You too, Mr. Wu" You beamed.
 
After Kris paid for the ice cream, you thanked the store Ahjumma and went for a walk.
 
"Hey, Err, thanks for the ice cream." You smiled. "No problemo!" He said as he took another bite of his ice cream.
 
"This is good. But I guess I just gained what I just lost." You laughed and Kris joined in.
 
You looked at your watch, was already 2 o'clock. You still need to find a dress and get your hair done.
 
"Uhm, Kris, I have to get going now. I'm sorry. Thanks for the ice cream!" You said while waving and running.
 
"Cute." Kris smiled as he ate his ice cream.

-End POV-
 
-------
 
 Sunmi's POV
 
No! No! no! No! No! Crap, I won't have enough time. I quickly ran as fast as I could to my house.
 
"Ah, Mr. Kang, will you please prepare the car. I'll just take a quick shower!" You said a you ran past your driver, Mr. Kang
 
I frantically ran to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I changed into a fresh new set of clothes.
 
 
I had arrived at the mall in less than 10 minutes thanks to Mr. Kang's amazing driving skills.
 
"Thanks! I'll call you when I'm done. Go eat an ice cream or something." I smiled as I remembered what had just happened.
 
I checked the time, it was now 2.30. I will probably only take an hour to find a dress.
 
Damn, shopping is no fun when you’re alone. I pouted as I walked down the string of designer shops.
 
I walked into the department store. Everyone knew me well at the store, my family knows the owner of this mall very well.
 
"Oh, Miss Choi! Welcome! Do you need any help?" A worker asked me. "Actually yes, I need some help." You smiled. "I need help finding a dress for tonight."
 
"Oh, come this way please." She lead me to the party dresses.
 
 
Finally, after two hours of agony, in trying to find a dress. I finally found one. Then I went through another two hours of getting my hair done.
 
Gosh hairdressers and their gossip these days. All they ever do is get fake tans, die their hair in outrageous colours and gossip.
 
I suddenly felt conscious to myself. Who was my tonight going to be? He might end up being hot, or he could be ugly. No way Umma would pick an ugly guy. But then again my mother thinks my father is way hotter than Lee Byunghyun, Hyun Bin and Song Seung Hun!
 
I just hope he's got a good personality.
 
I actually admit, this hairdresser did a good job of my hair. She just added some volumous waves on the ends of my hair.
 
 
-------
 
 
When I got home, I patiently sat down in the living room, concentrating on my game of 'Tetris' on my phone.
 
"Yeah baby, triple combo!" I shouted. Then the doorbell rang. I got up and went to open the door. My jaw dropped to see who my was.
 
"No way." I said.
 
 
 
-----
 
Hello My readers <3
I updated once again!
I have 51 subcribers!
I love all you! :)
 
 

Here's Diva Key, he loves you too ;)

And let's not forget Taemin! :)

 

I LOVE YOU ALL! IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE YOU A HUG <3

 

Thanks for Reading!
COMMNENT and Subscribe <3