Preparations

When Brainiacs Fall in Love
Thanks for Reading!
Love all your comments! :)

--------


 

"Shhhh, settle down children." Our homeroom teacher said. "It's that time of the year again. It's time for the annual school fair!"

Oh yeah it was that time again, as my homeroom techer mentioned. School fairs are super fun. It's one of the best events of the year in our school. Each class gets to have a booth and basically raise money for the senior's Prom. I wonder what our class is going to do.

"OK, so since we are seniors we are allowed to have 2 booths this year. So I was thinking that we will have a games stand and a stand that would sell food." Onew, the class president announced.

Gaming booths were always fun. I'm just looking forward to what kind of booth it will be. But food booths are just, sometimes the food could be good but sometimes it could taste like dog poop. I'm serious, some people think thy can cook when the truth is they can't. I'm not saying I'm the best cook either, but I can say that my culinary skills are getting better.

"OK, so the sort of booth that we'll have is the one were they'll have to throw the ball at the target and if they hit it, the person will be dropped into a pool of water." Onew announced. "We will have to take turns into getting dunked into the water." 

"In charge of the Gaming booth will be the SHINee boys and I." Onew said. I was relieved that it wasn't me, I didn't want to be dunked in water. But since they are in charge, that means I can dunk Taemin. Hehe.

"Uhm, I'll put Sunmi and Yuri and others that would like to join to be incharge of the Food stall. I'm counting on your cooking skills girls." Onew said. I showed my thumbs up as a sign of approval.

"Yah! Knowing Sunmi, she'll burn the kitchen down!" Taemin teased as the class started to laugh. "Why are you talking about yourself?" I said. "Remember that time--" "Alright, we get it." Taemin stopped me before I could say it. Let's just say that he nearly burnt his kitchen the last time he attemped to cook.

"So any ideas on what we could sell at our stall?" Onew asked. "It could be something easy and should be way to sell." I said. "We sell lunchboxes, japanes bentos, they're always the crowd favourite." I said.

"That's a great idea. But I'm guessing we'll have to do around 100-200 and that's going to take time. We need as many hands as we can." Yuri said.

She was right, lunchboxes take time to make. but it's a best seller.

"Alright, we'll do lunchboxes, I'll see if we can book one of the kitchens. Sunmi, make sure you and Yuri get me a list of ingredients by the end of the fist period."  Onew said.
 

----

 

 

For the following 3 days, we will be allowed half of each day, or the whole day if needed to prepare for the fair, and the other half of the day for school. Yuri and I wrote down the ingredients needed. Fortunately, we got almost all of the students in our class to volunteer. And the rest will be incharge of decorating the stalls.

"Done!" We said at the same time. "That's all, do you think we should sell cans of drinks as well?" I asked Onew. "That's not a bad idea." Onew acknowledged my idea.

"OK, since the list is done, now it's time for the shopping. Two of you will go shopping while the rest of us will start to decorate." Onew said. "I'll go." Taemin said. "But Sunmi has to go as well because she's the head chef." Taemin smirked.

"I don't want to go with Taemin but since it's for the school fair, then I'll go." I said as I got up and went with Taemin to the store.

"Yay! Sunmi and Taemin are going shopping!" Taemin mocked a little schoolgirl voice. "Shut up." I said annoyed.

Then we got into Taemin's car. "Hey can I choose the song?" I asked. "Sure." Taemin said as he started the engine of the car.

I took out my iPod and connected it. Scrolling down the list of songs, I chose a song. It was 'Girlfriend' by Jay Park. I just loved this song. Being asked out by Jay Park is every girls daydream, well not everyones, but you know what I mean.

"I would soo totally be your girlfriend!" I shouted. "GAHD! Jay Park is such a cutie." I smiled, I saw that Taemin rolled his eyes.

"As if Jay Park will ask you out, your too ugly." Taemin teased. "Yah! I'm not as ugly as you!" I said back and stuck my tongue out. "Whatever, so do you have the list?" He asked. "Yes, you asked like five times already." I said.

"Hey Taemin, you've never had a girlfriend have you?" I asked. "Nope, no time for that." He said. "Plus, I already like someone remember? I told you, I'm going to ask her out at the end of the year." Taemin said a I nodded. 

"We're here!" He said as he perfectly parked his car. 

We walked into the supermarket. I grabbed a trolley and the Taemin pushed me out of the way.

"Yah! What was that for?" I asked. "I'll push the trolley and you'll get the ingredients. OK?" He said. "Oh, OK." I nodded. "You're so gullible sometimes." He laughed. "Yah! Stop laughing it's not funny." I said.

I took out the list for the ingredients. I lead Taemin into the aisles I took the necessary ingredients.

I tried to reach for the soy sauce bottle when it was too high to reach. Seriously? Who puts it that high. Then I saw an arm easily grab the bottle.

"I can't believe you can't reach that." Taemin smirked. "Whatever, I'm allowed to be short! I'm a girl." I said as I gve him the 'talk- to -my-hand' movement. "Are you sure?" He said. I scoffed as I pushed him out of the way.

"Stupid tall muhroom head." I mumbled.


 

"OK, we only need to get the eggs and we're done!" I said as I lead Taemin into the dairy section.

I grabbed like 10 cartons of eggs and put them into the trolley. 

"Do we seriously need 10 cartons of eggs?" Taemin asked. "Yup, we are making like 100-200 bentos remeber." I said.

"Oh, Look! Banana Milk! Sunmi can we get one please? Please?" He asked. "Fine, but get a strawberry one as well!" I answered. "OK." He gave an OK sign as he practically ran to the refrigerator, which looked identical to the one at Taemin's house.

I then pushed the cart into one of the cashiers. Taemin followed behind.

"That would be ₩ XXX" The cashier lady said. "I'll by by card." I said. I used the schools credit card, each classes had one, for occasions such as this one.

"Kamsamnida!" I bowed as Taemin pushed the trolley.

"Yes! We're finished!" I said. "Cheers!" Taemin and I cheered with our flavored milk and gulped them down.

"Ahhh~" We said at the same time and we smiled. "You got something on your upper lip." Taemin said. I my lips. "It's still..nevermind, I'll do it." He used his thumb and wiped my upper lip.

I don't know why, I just immediately froze. That's weird.

"Come on let's go!" Taemin said as he was far ahead, pushing the trolley towards his car. "Coming!" I said.


 

--------

How was that? You like? Hehe, I know you do, don't lie.
Ugh, School is tying me down! Nooo, I have exams in like 5-6 weeks and I just got back from the holiday!
Why is life so unfair so much :(
It's getting hot here, eventually it will be 40 degrees Celcius here, probs die of Heat + Spazzing in the Summer LOL, I'm so random >:D

 

OMIGOSH! BLOCK B IS HAVING A COMEBACK! So is AILEE OMG ;D

wordscannotexplainhowhotbbomblooks:)

<----supposedly my reaction LMAO ><

 
Thanks For Reading! <3
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! :D
 
Did I tell you guys I love you yet?
Well, I LOVE YOU ALL!