Rollerblading Date

When Brainiacs Fall in Love
Thanks for Reading~
 
-------
 
 
The next day, which I found totally peculiar, was that Taemin was found sitting at my family's dining table eating waffles. My eyes widened at the sight of Taemin, it wasn't like him to be there in the morning, especially to be eating waffles.
 
"Taemin?" I widened my eyes in confusion. Taemin looked up, smirking at me. I scoffed.
 
"Oh, hello Miss Panda pyjamas." He smirked, drinking what looks like hot cocoa. I quickly looked down to see what I was wearing and it was in fact panda pyjamas.
 
*Crap, damn. There’s nothing to be ashamed of these are very comfy pyjamas to sleep in. Oh My Gosh! It never occurred to me that I only own these types of pyjamas.* I thought to myself.
 
"Why? What's wrong with it! It's very comfy to sleep in!" I said. Taemin chuckled. "Yeah, I can see that."
 
"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
 
"Oh, that's right, I'm here to take you out." He stood up and walked towards me. Out of instinct I went to defence mode, as if I was to do a kick- karate move.
 
"Who are you and what have you done to Lee Taemin?" I asked looking up to meet his eyes, he chuckled.
 
"He's right here." He pointed to himself. "I thought, that making me lunchboxes would be a pain in the , so I thought that you could hang out with me instead of that. Plus you would probably enjoy what we’re going today anyway." He smiled.
 
“Like a date.” Taemin said. “Ewww, no.” I Said.
 
“Not like that, more like a friendly date.” Taemin smiled.
 
"OK! So where are you taking me?" I asked as he snickered. "Nice try, it's a surprise, go and get dressed!" He pointed towards the stairs.
 
"Alright, let me eat first!" I said claiming my seat. Taemin soon followed, continuing to finish his waffles.
 
"Uwa! This looks soo yummy!" I looked at my mouth-watering plate with waffles and began to wolf them down.
 
"Woah, calm down, you're going to choke!" Taemin warned, but he was too late as I already started to choke on waffles.
 
"See what did I tell you?" He said handing me a glass of water and patting my back.
 
"Aigoo, poor Sunmi." He smirked. "Shut it Mushroom." I said as I continued to ear my waffles.
 
 
 
-------
 
 
I bade farewell to Mr. Jung, our family's butler and went to sit in Taemin's car.
 
"Yah! In my car, you sit still and don't do anything funny." He points out. "No touching anything." He said as he started the engine.
 
I pouted, this means I can't muck around anymore and that I can't turn up the volume when a good song comes up.
 
"So, you want to give me a clue on the whereabouts of where we're going?" I asked in my 'polite voice' Taemin just looked at me weirdly.
 
"Seriously, don't talk like that infront of me, it's creepy." He looked back on the road.
 
"Come on just one clue, please?" I asked. "Fine, the clue is.." He pauses.
 
"Wheels." He said. "Wheels?" I asked, what are wheels got to do with what we're doing? I asked myself.
 
I think my brain caused a malfunction with all the thinking that I did for the last 5 minutes, just trying to think of places that have 'wheels' in common.
 

 
"Meh, I don't care anymore. I'll just wait." I said, giving up. "Aigoo, you give up?" He teased.
 
"No! I mean." I sighed. "Yes, I don't think I can think of a place that relates to 'wheels'"
 
"Really? Not even this place?" Taemin smiled as he drove into the parking lot of a Rollerblading Rink.
 
My jaw dropped, why didn't I think of this in the first place? Pabo! But anyways.
 
"Yah! I don't know how to use rollerblades! You really want to make me look like an idiot don't you?" I glared at him, he chuckled.
 
"Okay, I admit defeat, I to make you look like an idiot." He jokes. "Yah! You're so mean!" I hit his arm playfully.
 
"Yah! What did I say about staying still?" He growled. I said sorry under my breath.
 
"Now where was I?" He paused as he found a parking space. "Oh yeah, don't worry, there's training wheels there. For both babies." He paused and looked at me. "And big babies." He smiled and got out of the car.
 
"Yah! You really want to make me mad don't you?" I said as I also got out of the car.
 
 
"OK, let's go hire two pairs of rollerblades." Taemin said as he walked towards the counter.
 
"Hello and welcome to Romeo's Rollerblading Rink." The lady in a neat uniform with the 'typical bun' welcomed us. "What will it be today?"
 
"Err." Taemin mumbled as he looked up to the billboard to look at the deals. "Just two passes for 2 hours with rollerblade hire please." He asked
 
"Certainly, that will be XX won." The lady said. "Hey, I got this, I owe you remember?" I said as I searched my Bag for my purse.
 
Oh crap, don't tell me, I forgot my purse at home! Before I could stop him Taemin handed the lady some cash for the payment.
 
Taemin chuckled. "You're so funny, I'm a guy remember? I'm supposed to pay for all of this." He said as he walked towards the Rollerblade hire. I could've sworn that the lady at the counter just snickered. I just shrugged it off and walked after Taemin.
 
"Hello? What are your shoe sizes?" The man at the hire asked, straight-forwardly.
 
 

 
I struggled to put on my skates. It's hard OK?
 
"Tsk Tsk." Taemin shook his head. "No wonder you're having trouble, their on the wrong feet." He pointed out.
 
I looked down to my skates and in deed where they on the wrong foot.
 
"I knew that!" I said as tried to take off the skates. "Aigoo, even a six year old can do what you can't right now." He said as he bent down to take off my skates.
 
"Hey, I'm alright. I don't need your help." I said as I tried to kick him. "Yah! Stay still will you!" He said.
 
I did as told and let Taemin put on my skates. I never noticed before but Taemin has nice hair, like really nice hair, it's so fluffy.
 
"There we go! Now come on silly girl! Let's go have some fun." He said as he dragged me to the rink.
 
It wasn't an ice rink, it was more like a big oval with timer floor and strobe lights everywhere. Cheesy pop music playing in the background. There was UV light so it was everything look like a bowling alley. My white shirt turned into a blue-ish purple.
 
"Yah! Wait don't leave me!" I said as I grabbed onto Taemin's arm. "Arasso! Just hold on tight. Ready for Rollerblading Lesson 101?" He asked.
 
"Sure, why not?" I asked.
 
"Okay, Rollerblading is like walking, except gliding. Do you get what I mean?" He asks.
 
"Yes, like walking but gliding, similar motions." I said. "Spot on, now try walking with your skates." He instructed.
 
Okay, this doesn't seem so bad. I said as I was trying to walk with the skates on.
 
"Good, now try it, but now, just glide your feet a little bit, just glide-walk. Like this." Taemin demonstrated.
 
"OK, I'll try now." I said so he could stop showing off. But knowing me, I slipped on the first try.
 
"It's OK, here." Taemin extended his arm, which I then grabbed.
 
"Let me try again" I said, this time I actually think that I can do it. Slowly I began to glide my feet.
 
"Look! I'm doing it!" I said like a 5 year old. "Yes! I can see that! Good job!" Taemin clapped.
 
 
--------
 
 
 
Rollerblading is fun, but it hurts at the same time. I don't know how may times I have landed on my and Taemin having to help pick me up.
 
But eventually I got to the hang of it. All those falls were worth it in the end as I could now perfectly rollerblade, well at least I thought I could.
 
I was happily Rollerblading across the timber floor when I didn't etch where I was going and Taemin happened to be standing where I was about to go.
 
"Taemin! Move! Hurry!" I shouted, but it was to late, I crashed onto him.
 
Taemin ended up landing on top of me. My eyes widened, looking up to Taemin's eyes, him looking back at me. I never noticed but he has really nice eyes, I just somehow got lost in his eyes. Not aware of the time.
 
I shook my head. "Yah! Get off me!" I pushed Taemin off me. But to be honest, I wanted to keep looking into his eyes.
 
 
-------
 
Hey! I updated again! Sorry for late update, I was busy :)
I went to go watch movies with my friends, It was called 'Frankenweenie' It was a good movie :)
It was like the story of Frankenstein except it was a dog named 'Sparky'
He died twice, which meant I cried twice :(
This is probably how I looked like:
 
 
 
Then my dad and bro went to go watch Taken 2 and ditched me to do the laundry -_-
My mum had to go work, sigh...
 
 
OMFG IT WAS DUIZZHANGS BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!
Happy Belated Birthday to Kris/Duizzhangs
 
 
Thanks for Reading!
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!
I LOVE YOU ALL! <3