Good Quality Cousin Bonding Time!

When Brainiacs Fall in Love

Thanks For Reading~

-------


 

The next day was mostly made up only of revision. Another boring day. I managed to bump into the unexpected that day.

"Oh, Kris?" I said as I bumped into a tall figure. "Sunmi-ah! Hello! Sorry I bumped into you." He apologized.

"No, I should be the one apologizing!" I laughed. "So what you up to?" I asked.

"You know, nothing much. We've started to train recently. And with the exams coming, it's a lot harder." Kris explained. "He expects us to get an average of over 80% on the exams. It's hard for the other members but, I'm cool with that." 

"Show off." I smiled. "So you going home yet?" I asked. 

"Yeah, it is the end of the day." Kris said in a matter-of-factly tone. "Well Sorry! I thought you would have training or something." I said.

"No, I'm only kidding, you take things too seriously." He chuckled. "No, our training days are on Thursdays and the weekends.

We walked outside to the front of the gate then I noticed a group of girls surrounding a black convertible car. I wonder what these girls are up to?

This reminds me, I told Oppa that I would wait for him at the park, maybe I should go there now.

"Err, Kris, I'll go ahead first. I have to meet someone." I said as I waved. "Alright, have safe trip getting there." He smiled.

"No worries, it's literally just half of a mile away." I clarified. 

While walking, I could hear someone call out my name.

"Sunmi-ah! Yah! Choi Sunmi!" He called out. I turned around and all I could see was the crowd of girls. So I ignored the voice and continued to keep walking.

"Yah! Sunmi." I turned around once more and saw Jaejoong Oppa. "Oh, Oppa! I thought I told you to wait for me at the park?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I wanted to go to visit your school. Don't forget, I also attended this school before." He smiled.

"Whatever, you just wanted to show off, didn't you?" I asked. "Well, if you put it that way. Then yes." He smiled under his aviator sunglasses.

"Come on, we still have to hang out." Jaejoong said as we walked towards his car.

While walking I could hear some of the girls whine.

"Oh, why is Sunmi with Jaejoong Sunbae-nim?" They all asked with confused faces. Some with surprised faces.

"Alright guys. You all know me right?" Oppa said as he stood infront of the car. "Neh!" They chorused.

"Who am I then?" He asked. "Kim Jaejoong Sunbae-nim!" They answered him.

"That's correct, just for the girls who were wondering. This girl right here is my cousin!" He clarified. "Ohhhh!" They chorused again.
 

----


 

"Just tell me where we're going already!" I whined as sat in my cousin's sleek and comfortable front seat. "Aish! So annoying, just wait, it's a surprise remember?" He said, eyes still kept on the road.

"Yah! it's so bright, do you have any spare sunnies around here?" I asked as looked away from the sun. 

"Actually, as a matter of fact, I do." He smiled. "Look in the glove box. I think my Ray-Bans are in there." 

I did as told and opened the glove box. As he said, I found a case for sunglasses. It was Ray-Bans.

"Thanks Couz'." I said as I slipped them on. Just to annoy him again, I said. "How about you tell me now?"

"Do you seriously want to be murdered? This is a surprise. Now be a good and obedient girl and stay in your seat." He instructed.

I just decided to stay still in the passenger seat. I looked out the window, Oppa had taken the freeway. The sky was clear, different shades of red, orange and yellow filled the air as the sun was about to go down. The scene made me sleepy, plus all the stress from school. I made myself more comfy.

"Yah! Don't you dare go to sleep! We are nearly there." Jaejoong Oppa said. "Alright fine." I said as I cranked up the music from the radio.

A classic rock song came up. It was one of my old time favorites: Feels like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. I started to bob my head the the music.

This was during my father's time, the rock era. I only know these songs because he still has the records at home. Apparently he had a mullet back then. Imagine your father having a Mullet right now, isn't it awkward? But hey, my mum fell in love with the mullet headed guy.

"Woah, I remember seeing my folks photos of when they were in the 80s, gosh, my dad's hair was a mess." Jaejoong Oppa put on a disgusted face. "You too, huh?"

Minutes later, we arrived at the destination. It was pier. Wait a minute, I know this place, memories started to come back to me. I got it.

"You remember now?" He asked as he smiled towards me, still with his shades on.

"Yes! I do, I remember, we would go here when we were little." I said as I walked towards the pier. The gusts of wind brushed past me as if there was a gigantic hair dryer just blowing into my face. Seagulls roaming the area while -chirping- squealing, looking for their next prey.

"Uwa!~ I still remember how we would sit here and watch the sun set while eating ice cream." I said as took off
my shoes and socks and sat down in the edge of the pier, letting my legs dangle. Oppa followed suit.

"That's right Kiddo! Remember how a seagull came and tried to get your ice cream, but ending up landing on the sand? That was funny." He chuckled. "You didn't stop crying for the rest of the day." He continued to laugh, while I just glared at him.

"Yes, I remember that 'incident.' It's not a very happy memory." I said, making quotation marks with my fore and middle fingers. "Speaking of memories, I remember I asked you 'Why does the sun goes away?' and you said because the sun get's tired and goes to sleep."

"And the moon takes over to help us give light." He finished. "Yeah, I remember, you were so gullible back then!" He ruffled my hair.

"Whatever. Hey let's do the count down." I said. "10...9...8" We both said, as the sun went down "...7...6...5..4" Only half of the sun could be seen. "3...2..1!" We synchronized and shared a laugh.

"Hey, you up for seafood?" I asked, teasing him. "No! I want to eat some meat. I'm too sick and tired of smelling anything seafood." He said.

"Eyyy, but I had meat yesterday! I want seafood! I want to go to that restaurant we always went to!" I whined like a child.

He sighed. "Fine, let's go! Chop! Chop!" He said.
 

------
 

We reached the restaurant, the line was long, I guess it was because it was friday night or because the restaurant is popular in this area. It was the reastaurent that our family would have dinner at after watching the sun set. I walked to the end of the line.

"Yah! What are you doing? Come with me you silly girl." Jaejoong motioned me to follow him. I did as told and followed him to the where he lead, which was the front of the line.

"Hey, get back to the end of the line!" People who lined up shouted. "Yeah, jerk!" another said. Oppa just ignored them,.

"Excuse me, table for two." Jaejoong said to the waiter at front. "As you wish sir." He said as he lead us in.

"Oh come on! Why'd he get in? I've been in this line for more than an hour!" One man, in a suit argued.

"Excuse me, but do you own the seafood exports that supplies the seafood for this restaurant?" Jaejoong arrogantly said, while the other guy just stayed silent. "I'll take that silence as a no." Jaejoong then dragged me inside.

"Woah, Oppa you're the bomb!" I put my thumbs up as a sign of approval.

"Thanks cousin, don't underestimate our family's power." He smiled as he pulled out the seat for me, just like the gentleman that he is and took his seat.

"So, what do feel like eating? What are you craving?" He asked as he opened a menu. I looked at the menu, lots of delicious mouth watering pictures of seafood were ordely organised on the menu.

"Hey!" I said out fo a sudden. "Hey yourseld." Jaejoong said in a monotone voice, I glared at him.

"OK, OK, I'm sorry, go on." He said, still browsing over the menu.

"You know, since we're near the sea, and winter it is getting cold, how about Spice Fish Stew hotpot?" I asked. Oppa closed his menu and placed it on the table.

"You always know what to eat." He smiled. "Alright, let's order that." He called the waiter.

 

The waiter then came back giving us our ingredients and placing a hot pot in the centre.

"Don't worry Couz' I got this." Jaejoong Oppa said. I was actually just about to offer to do it. Oppa is actually a good cook, the girl that he's going to marry someday is going to be so lucky.

 

When he finished, the dish looked so good, it was unbelievable that he cooked it.

 

 

After eating, Oppa paid for the bill. I would have paid for it but I left my purse at home.

"Thanks for the meal Oppa!" I smiled as I clinged onto his arm.

I spotted a familiar figure in the distance.

"Taemin?" I asked myself.

 

---------

Hey I updated again! :)
I'm happy I got a high score in my Maths Test!
My friends trolled my teacher today! they all wore masks during reading, and my teacher looked up she screamed :)
They had clown masks, a scream maks and a werewolf mask :)

I really feel like watching this movie right now :DD

 

Thanks for Reading! <3
Please  COMMENT  and SUBSCRIBE :)