Chapter 8

You and I, we make nine

So, here's Taeng!!!Finally!!!I know she came out late,sorry for that, Taeyeon fans... :P and her part is quite short. But there will be more of her in the next, which is also the last chapter....~~~
Enjoy!!!!!







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“And with that, it’s time for us to say goodbye. We’ll see you on air tomorrow again at 12 am. Goodnight!” Taeyeon wrapped the show up and pressed the off air button that was in front of her.



She had nothing against radio programs. In fact, she loved them. It’s just that she wished that it wasn’t a midnight broadcast.


“Gangin oppa, goodnight.” Taeyeon politely bid goodbye to her co-host, then made her way to the parking lot. She should have her manager drive her here today. She felt so tired.


She slipped into the driver’s seat and closed her eyes to rest for a while before a beeping sound woke her up. She took out her phone and saw the text message.



{Come back quickly!We’re playing the game!}



“These kids....” She shook her head slightly but couldn’t hide the smile on her face.



They had always thought that they had cause her problems because of their mischievous natures, and were always both grateful and sorry that she would be there to clean up the mess. What they didn’t know was that she was even more grateful to them rather than the other way around. Though she never showed it, deep down inside her heart, she knew that she had only come this far on the way because they were there with her.



In that instant, she wanted to see them so much, to tell them how much they mean to her. They might think she’s crazy since she rarely show her affections. But screw that. They’re playing the game tonight. And that meant she could show them all the love she felt for them, no matter how cheesy it might be.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“Yuri, you’re next.” Tiffany ordered when she saw Hyeoyon came out of the bathroom. Yuri stood up obediently and walked towards the bathroom while she quickly made a face to the grumpy Sooyoung.


This act, however, did not go unnoticed.


“Yuri, you can either go to the shower or you can line up again and take a bath after Seohyun.”


That did the trick. Yuri quickly went into the bathroom and didn’t come out for another 20 minutes.


“That’s not fair. How do they get to go first?I have sweat all over me.” Sooyoung whined.


“We decided this by playing rock paper scissors.You lost.That makes you the last.” On one hand, Yoona patted on her back, pretending to be compassionate, and tried to dry her hair on the other.


“Okay, that, I get.” Sooyoung nodded. “But why is Tiffany the one who was ordering us around?”


“Because she’s the one who can actually quiet us down.” Sunny answered as-a-matter-of-factly.


“I just want to take a bath.....” Sooyoung started whining again. But all the other members acted ignorant, kept on doing what they were doing.


“Sooyoung unnie,you can go before me.” Seohyun said, offering the Shikshin the 7th place.


“Hehehe. I love you,Joo-hyun.” Sooyoung hugged the Maknae and said.


“Fine by me, as long as everyone’s clean by the time Taeng gets home.” Tiffany shrugged and focused herself on the TV.


“I’m getting sleepy.” Jessica yawned as she laid her head on Yoona’s lap. “What’s taking her so long? It’s half past one.”


“Be patient. She finishes her work at one. She needs to get ready and drive....”Tiffany explained relentlessly while Jessica just shut her eyes and decided to take a nap before the eldest came home.


“Yeah, yeah. You know her best, we get that.” Hyeoyon teased, leaving the members laughing and Tiffany blushing.


“I need some sleep too.” Sunny said as she laid down on the floor.


“Hey! Don’t lay down there. I haven’t clean the house in a week.” Tiffany said, worried that the floor wasn’t clean enough.


“Judging by our schedules, you wouldn’t be able to clean for the rest of the month.” Sunny said as she tried to find a comfortable spot on Hyeoyon’s lap. “Besides, we have different schedules after the performance tomorrow. I want to spend as much time as I can with you guys. You have no idea how much I’ve missed you today.”



“Same here.” Yuri said as she walked out of the shower and sat down beside Tiffany and Seohyun to grab their hands and squeezed them lightly.


“I miss you all, too.”Yoona’s voice was more of a whisper, but everyone heard her.


Everyone smiled. They were all thinking the same thing, but they didn’t need to say it out loud.



“I wish Taeng could come back quickly.” Sooyoung said. “I miss her.”



Tiffany patted her on the head, then looked at the clock on the wall.


1:45 am.




“Me too. Me too.”