Chapter 4

You and I, we make nine

Sooyoung just finished her dance lessons. She had been missing too much group practice since she participated in the shooting of the drama, The Third Hospital.


  

  She could understand now how Yoona must had felt when she was filming and practicing at the same time.


  
  “This is torture!!!” She had been here since 8pm and didn’t even have the chance to eat dinner. Her stomach was growling.



  “That’s about it. You should go home and get some rest before the performance tomorrow.” The dance teacher said to her.



  “I could keep on practicing.” Sooyoung laid on the floor and answered. “If only I could have something to eat.”



  “You don’t need to fantasize about food.” The teacher walked up and lifted her up from the floor with ease. “You’re dismissed. You can go and have some rest and eat all you want.”



  “Yeah!!Thanks oppa!!” She quickly hugged him then rushed out of the room after grabbing her coat and bag.



  “It’s  raining outside!” He called as he picked up her umbrella. Within seconds, Sooyoung ran inside and grabbed the umbrella and ran out of the room again.


  She could finally get some rest!!She was in such a good mood that she could even walk home in this pouring rain.


  “Pork, beef, spicy rice cake....” She started mumbling what food to buy on her way home as she made her way to the first floor. That’s when she saw a familiar figure standing in front of the front door. She saw the girl’s tense shoulders and the worried look on her face as the girl was seemingly trying to find something while talking to someone on the phone.



  Jessica must have been here longer than she had, seeing that she had her guitar with her. She has been taking lessons for a month now. 5 hours every single day.Even in their busiest days, she would squeeze that 5 hours to come and practice so that she could have her best performance on stage when they have their concert next month.




  The hyped Sooyoung slowed down. She walked silently and slowly towards her unnie. Jessica must have been tired, since she was the one who needed so much sleep. The thought of that made her heart ache. She had to be there for her. 



  So she tapped gently on her back and gave her her most radiant and cheerful smile, 









   “Need an umbrella?”