chapter 2

You and I, we make nine

 

 This must have been the worst day in her life. Okay, maybe not the worst, but it could still be counted as one of the worst. First, the car broke down, so she and her manager had to walk 30 minutes to the shooting location. And because the new intern manage to get the items all wrong, they had to wait another two hours before they actually started shooting.

 

 

 

  Well, at least she got all the clothes and accessories because of the delay.

 

 

  But now she had to carry all the clothes back home by herself because the manager had to get the car fixed before tomorrow’s performance. And it started raining before she even got to their apartment’s front door.

 

 

  “Oh, great.” She grumbled as she finally made her way to the front door. “They better be grateful when the see these, or I’ll kill them.”

 

  She slided the key card and slipped into the door with much difficulty as she tried to grab 4~5 dresses in each hand and get in at the same time. She walked towards the elevator but couldn’t spare a finger to press the button.

 

 

  “This is just great.” She muttered as she slowly and carefully turned and decided to take the stairs instead. “ My day just keeps getting better and better.”

 

 

  Third floor. She stopped, used her knuckles to type in the password. The door opened. She took off her shoes, stepped into the living room, and saw two girls sitting on the sofa, laughing at the comedian on the TV. Her shoulders relaxed as she met eyes with Hyoyeon and Sunny.

 

 

 

  “Hey, Yuri. Welcome home.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  It was as if the exhausting day was just a nightmare. She walked in the room and smiled sincerely for the first time today.

 

 

 

  It’s good to be home.