Chapter 7

You and I, we make nine

“FOOD!!” The second shikshin in the group rushed into the living room without hesitation when the scent of food filled her nostrils after opening the door.



Yoona squeezed herself between Sooyoung and Sunny, who was on the floor, sharing a bowl of ramen, and started looking for something to eat.



“You almost finished all the food!” Yoona complained.



Seohyun same into the living room and laughed,

“I thought you were in a bad mood, unnie.”



“I won’t be if there’s still food left.”



Just then, Jessica came back from the kitchen with a plate full of food on it and a drink.


“This is yours, I saved some for you.” She handed them to Yoona, who, in order to show her gratitude, stood up and hugged Jessica.



“You’re the best, ssica unnie!” All the members automatically shut their ears when Yoona gave thanks in a cute manner.



“Aigoo....so cute.” Jessica used her two hands to pull the two sides of Yoona’s face when her own expression looked like she wanted to bury the doe eyed girl alive. She did say she like Yoona’s aegyo, but not always.



“You had a bad day?What happened?” Sooyoung asked Yoona as she finished eating her ramen.



“They made me sing.” This sentence alone was enough to made the members wince. They all knew how insecure Yoona felt about singing.



“And?” Hyeoyon asked.

Yoona just shrugged. Now that she had her food, and her members with her, it didn’t really matter. And plus, she had decided what to do anyway.



“Guess we’ll just have to wait till the broadcast and see how awful I was.”



“At least your day was better than mine. You got to go on shows while I got stuck in the practice studio 24/7.” Tiffany said.



“What about me?” Jessica also started to complain. “If I continue to practice guitar 5 hours a day, I think I might as well cut off my fingernails.” She put out her two hands to show them how much torture she went through.



“You’ll end up doing it anyway. Might as well fix your nails right now.” Seohyun suggested calmly.



“Yah! Can you, just for once, not be so honest, and try to comfort me?” Jessica didn’t know whether to laugh or be angry at their Maknae. The other members started laughing at Seohyun’s honest comment, so Jessica and Seohyun started laughing, too.



“How was your day?” Tiffany asked Hyeoyon and Sunny.



“Not the highlight in my life, that’s for sure.” Sunny replied and then went back on staring at the TV.



“Same here.” The dancing queen answered. “Seohyun?”



“I wasn’t funny on the talk show.” Seohyun answered.



“That must have been awkward.” Sooyoung said sympathetically. “ These days, I realize how hard it is to be filming and practicing at the same time.” She added.



“And you?” Yoona, who had finally finished her late night snack lifted her head and asked Yuri.



“As awful as it may be....” Yuri shuddered at the memory of walking 30 minutes in high heels and continued, “I manage to bring you girls the whole set of Chanel’s latest designs. Well, at least nine of them.”




“What?Where?!” Jessica asked excitedly. All the other members except Seohyun and Hyeoyon looked excited as well.




“The changing room.” As if on cue, the five girls dashed off after hearing the location of the clothes.




“Yah! Don’t touch the yellow one!That’s for Taeng!” Yuri yelled as she got up from th sofa and follow them into the changing room.




After the living room was empty with only Hyeoyon and Seohyun, the two got up from the floor and sat comfortably on the sofa.




“At least our day has a happy ending, right?” Hyeoyon said and smiled.










Seohyun couldn’t help but smiled back.