Arriving At The Hell Hold

♫ Knowing A Jerk ♫

Kai's P.O.V

Kai's thoughts are written like this "hello"


"Kai, come down here" Mum yells from downstairs. What does she want now? "Kai! I need to tell you something" She says anger growing in her tone. "Fine, don't have to have a hissy fit over it" I groan as I waddle out of my room. She is so demanding that woman needs a holiday a very long one.

As I stomp off the last step Mum rushes to my side. "I need to tell you something extremely important Kai" She says taking my hand in hers. "Mum let go" I complain pulling my hand from her grasp. I hate when she touchy-feelys me, it's creepy in my opinion. "Sit" She says pointing to a stool near the kitchen bench. I do so. 

"This summer is going to be different to usual" She starts. "You are going to be living here alone...". 

"Yes!" I cheer punching the air with my fist. "You didn't let me finish Kai" She says impatiently.

"Now, you'll be living alone with my friends daughter. It is so you can learn to do some things without me being around, and so you will be able to socialise. I trust that you won't do anything stupid" Mum says placing her hands on her hips firmly. What did she think I was 5 I can look after myself, I already do that all she does for me is cook. 

"How old's the daughter?" I ask eyeing an orange in the fruit bowl. "18" She answers.

"WHAT!!!"


Meisoo's P.O.V

The car comes to a sudden stop. I instantly jolt awake. What time was it? Did I sleep the entire time? Are we there yet?

"We're here Meisoo" Dad say turning around to face me. I guess that answers my question.

"You go get your stuff dear" Mum says pointing to the back of the car. That lady makes me do things as soon as I god dang wake up! But I can't say no, she'll eat me.

---

Once I had gotten everything out of the boot. I quickly walked up to Mum's window and tapped on the glass. She lowered it, then shivered at the sudden breeze impact. "What Meisoo" She asks. "Aren't you coming in to see your friend?" I ask. "No dear we have to get going".

Great they are just going to leave me here, what if they moved and this is some freaky murders house. What will they do then ring the police! I think I'll already be dead by then... "Why in such the rush?" I ask leaning in closer to her. "We have to... Just go in Meisoo you'll get a chill outside" Then she lightly kisses me on the forhead and Dad stamps his foot on the pedal. They zoom backwards and within a flash they are gone.

That was just rude!


♫ I lost my mind, Noreul choeummannasseultte, No hanappego modeungoseun, Get in slow motion ♫

I instantly grabbed my phone out of my pocket, I could tell that ringtone anywhere it was Gyemi.

"Hello?" I say in an animated tone, normally I don't talk like that but around Gyemi I just have this urge to.

"Meisoo! Where are you?!" Gyemi yells into the phone. 

"I went to your house and you weren't there!"

"It's hard to explain where I am Gyemi" Since I couldn't really say, hey Gyemi I'm at my mother's friends house and I'm staying there the entire summer. She would freak out!

"Please tell me!" She whines

Argh! I had to tell her!

"Well yesterday Mum said I have to stay at her friends house for the entire summer because I'm too much of a loner, she even booked singing lessons... Also she has a son apparently the same age as me" 

Silence...

"WHAT!!!! I booked our entire summer we were going to do such awesome things!"

"I can't" I grumble.

"Where are you? And why did she book singing lessons and if the son cute?" She always did this, never waited for a response just kept asking more questions.

"Firstly I have no idea where I am, secondly I think she knows I like singing and thirdly I haven't seen her son before!"

"Now you have!" A mysterious voice says from behind me.


Kai's P.O.V

I didn't want to live with a girl! Especially since we're alone! Why couldn't Mum at least stay! Life hates me right now.

I suddenly stop walking, because I could hear someone out the front of my house. Also I was outside.

"It's hard to explain where I am Gyemi" They said, sounded as if she or he was on the phone. I carefully peeped around the corner, it was a girl!

She was wearing a cap so I couldn't properly see her face, which ...

"Well yesterday Mum said I have to stay at her friends house for the entire summer because I'm too much of a loner, she even booked singing lessons... Also she has a son apparently the same age as me" She speaks into her phone.

Was she talking about my Mum and our house and... Me!

She was the girl!

Knowing this now I creeped forwards wanting to scare her, having her scared of me as a first impression would be awesome she would be my slave the entire summer! I'm devious...


Meisoo's P.O.V

I instantly spin around.

I jump backwards because I was too close to them.

"Scared weren't ya" The boys teases playfully. 

"No, you were just so ugly I jumped back from fright" I answer making an awesome comeback. Of course I was lying about him being ugly, because he definitely wasn't. 

He grunts and rolls his eyes, "Yeah right".

"Also, you do realise your on my driveway" He says smirking, I think he found some enjoyment out of annoying me. 

"Y-Your driveway?" I say nervously. 

"Yeah, so you better get used to seeing my face, because I'm your new roommate"

Oh Great! This was her son...