Walking Around Town

♫ Knowing A Jerk ♫

Meisoo's P.O.V

"I'm so tired~" I whine while covering my eyes from the sunlight. Kai was still sound asleep from what I could see, he looked so peaceful. Except his mouth was half open. I guess I have to get up, I'm awake now~

Suddenly I hear the message tone on my phone go off...

"Meisoo~ Are you awake yet? Hurry I need to tell you something important"

What did she want now?

I quickly message her back, "I'm awake now. So what did you want?"

"OMG I'm so srry did I wake you up?"

"No I was already awake, just say what you wanted"

There was a quick silence, until she texted back.

"Hyunwoo was worried about you yesterday... Oh! Also what is the ladies son like?"

Hyunwoo was worrying about me! Gosh it had been a long time since I had last seen him.

"Hyunwoo? Oh her son is a jerk, his name is Kai and he bugs the crap out of me and I only just freaking met him. I have to share a room with him too~ I wish this summer would end"

That was all true...

"LOL Good 4 u, GTG But send me a picture of him whenever you can, Bye xox"

What did she think I was paparazzi! I couldn't just take a photo of him! He'll think I'm some physco fangirl or something, why must she make such stupid requests from me.

"Who were you messaging?" Kai asks suddenly, opening his right eye lazily.

"None of buisness" I say closing my phone and shoving it in my bag.

"Your so difficult you know?" He sighs sitting up from his bed. Oh My Gosh! He had no shirt on! He has such nice abs~ Argh! I'm so erted~

"Like what you see?" He says teasingly, "NO" I yell but I was lying.

"I'm going out" I say racing out of the room slamming the door behind me on the way out. I didn't want him to ask any further more questions. He already got too much information out of me.


I was in the kitchen, staring down at a note that Mrs. K left for us.It was in scribbly writing but I could still tell what it read...

Dear Son and Meisoo,

I have left early this morning for Seoul. I will be returning in the last week of the summer vacation. I have left some very clear instuctions.

1. Do not enter the main and guest bedrooms.

2. Do not have any house parties, only have 2 people an the max around at a time.

3. Try to get along.

4. Have fun.

5. Meisoo remember your singing lessons.

6. Kai don't raid the fridge.

Thank you, please just try to have fun. Be social go out to the city once in a while. And spend some quality time together.

Love Mrs. K

Quality time together! I don't think so, I am just going to do what I please and I don't give a crap what he does. He can do whatever he wants to except do anything with me!

"Whats that note?" Kai says sneaking up behind me and snatching the note from my hands with ease.

"Damn I can't raid the fridge" He say obviously looking dispointed by this instruction. "Quality, Pfft. I be doing what I want" He says throwing the note back onto the bench.

At least we had the same view on the 'quality' time together part.


Kai's P.O.V

I wasn't impressed by the entire spend quality time together thing. But I knew she wasn't either, so I had a perfect idea to make her extremely pissed off.

"Let's go downtown" I say shoving my hands into my pockets.

"What! Well definitely not with you" She says poking my chest roughly.

"We could spend some quality time together! Anyways they have some pretty neat stores there that I'm sure you'll like" I continue.

"Since when do you know what I like and dislike!" She yells angrily. Since I looked through your diary!

"I just do".

"So do you agree, or do you want to continue quarelling to your lifes content?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Fine! But this is only an outing!" She says pouting in defeat.

"I know, I know".


Meisoo's P.O.V

"You ready?" I ask fixing my shirt.

"Yeah" Kai says quickly ruffling his hair, to make a perfect messy look.

I was wearing my favourite light green hoodie, with skinny jeans and my blue and pink leopard print backpack. While Kai was in a white t-shirt jeans and a leather jacket. He looks so hot~ Argh shut up erted brain!

"You look like a dag" Kai adds before walking out of the house.

"You can't talk" I say eyeing his boring outfit.

"Pfft~ Stop nagging and lets hurry up and get to the city" Kai says starting to lose his patience with me.

"How?" I ask.

"Bus, we just have to walk to the stop. It's only 15 minutes away" He seemed so smart! When he said that especially the tone he used.


"Thanks" I say before hopping off the bus, the bus driver gives me friendly nod just before the door closes.

"So where first?" I sigh.

"Your choice" He says texting on his phone.

"Well I don't kn-"

"HEY!!! Give that back!" I say yelling at Kai. He snatched my phone from my bag and was looking through my contacts.

"There" He says handing it back.

He had added his number onto my phone and he tagged it under 'Prince'.

"How original" I say sarcastically. "Well I'm definitely more princely than most of your friends, telling by their boring contact names" He say chuckling to himself. Honestly I had to agree, their contacts are boring but he is not princely.

"I'm changing it" I say editing the contact name.

"To what?" Kai asks lowering his phone from his face.

"Kaik" I answer giggling at my nickname choice.

"What! Your nickname skills and secondly that sounds stupid" He says growing anger in his voice.

"Well then it fits perfectly" I tease.


We had been walking around the city for another hour. We had visited clothing stores, icecream palours even jewellery stores. By now I had had enough of Kai's voice I just wanted to be left alone.

"Let's go in here" Kai says dragging me towards a laudre' store.

"NO WAY!" I yell yanking my hand from his grasp.

He was such a ert!

"Why? Are you embarassed" He teases punching me in the shoulder.

"No! I just don't want to be seen with a ert like you" I say trying to hide that I actually was embarassed.

"I think you'd look good in some black laced laudre'" He whispers into my ear temptingly.

"Eww~ ert" I such shoving him away from me.

Kai's P.O.V

Her reaction was priceless about what I had just whispered in her ear. She had even started blushing which I noticed earlier onwards too.

"Why are you so erted" She yells at me trying to make a scene.

I don't answer.

Because about what I had said before, about her looking good in black laced laudre'...

Was true!