Quality Time Together

♫ Knowing A Jerk ♫

Meisoo's P.O.V

"Where to next?" Kai asks taking a sip of the coffee he bought.

"I don't know, anywhere. Is there any place where there is barely any people?" I ask glancing at him quickly.

"The Park" He says almost without thinking.

"Okay... How far away is it?"

"3 Minutes at the least"

Gosh this boy knows this city back to front. He must spend a lot of time looking at maps or wandering, neither of them I think he would do.

"We'll start heading over there then" I say standing up from the bench.

"Sure"


Hyunwoo's P.O.V

Hyunwoo's thought are written like this "hello"

Argh!~ I was freaking out I had absolutely no idea where Meisoo was and neither did Gyemi. I was really stressing over whether she was alright or not. I had to try and ring her!

I nervously pick up my phone and start to scroll through my list of contacts. Eventually I came to the one that said 'Pineapples' (that was Meisoo's nickname). I press ring...

"Hello?" She answers blankly as she usually does.

"Hi, Meisoo it's Hyunwoo" I say kindly, sighing a breath of relief that she's okay.

"Hyunwoo!" She says in shock. I guess she hadn't really talked to me in ages so it was a surprise for her to hear my voice again after such a long while.

"Where are you?!" I ask finally getting that question out.

"I honestly don't know myself" She says in that jittery voice she uses sometimes.

"But I'll ask" She says.

I could hear quiet mumbles in the background but I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. Or who she was asking.

"Apparently I'm in Daegu" She says.

"Daegu! Seriously! Argh!" I say frustratedly, I lived in Busan and if I wanted to see her I had to go all the way to Daegu!. Why doesn't anything go the way I want it to~

"I know I was shocked when I found out too" She giggles. How I've missed that laugh.

"But it's only an hour and half away" She adds thinking on the positive side.

"True".

"Well I got to go Hyunwoo, nice talking though"

"Yeah, Bye Meisoo".


Meisoo's P.O.V

"Who was that?" Kai asks snatching my phone from my hand and looking at the caller ID.

"Hyunwoo" I grunt.

"Your boyfriend back where your from?" He says smirking.

"No I don't have a boyfriend " I say hitting his leg.

"Because your so ugly" He teases.

I wish he would shut his freaking mouth!

"Actually it's not because I'm ugly its because I say no to everyone single one of them"

"Oh! So the lone wolf is liked by a few boys" He says nudging me playfully.

"Lets put it to the test then, since we're at the park"

I knew this wasn't going to end well...

"Will you go out with me?" He asks out of no where.

"No" I say blankly.

"If that's how you turn down every boy I can see why you are a loner"

Pfft~ Cocky Idiot. Who does he think he is!

Just then I remembered what Gyemi asked this morning on the text. 'Get a photo of him' This was the perfect moment to get a photo of us, not like I wanted to. But If I didn't Gyemi would keep on asking, and this was the best moment to stike!

"Lets take a photo" I say showing my phone to him.

"Why?" He asks, suspecting something fishy was going on.

"Just do it!" I yell pulling him closer to me.

Eeek~ What did I just do! I pulled him next to me! Now his body heat against my hip is making me slighty tense. Fuu! I need to think things through before doing.

"S-Say cheese" I stammer nervously. Then click the take photo button.

"How did it turn out?" He asks edging closer to me to see how the picture turned out.

It was actually quite good, I was smiling with one eye closed winking. While Kai was pretending to eat my head.

"I don't like it" He says crankily

"What! But that's good!" I say shoving my phone in his face.

"Let's take more" He says excitedly pulling out his phone.

I sigh and spontaniously agree.

For the rest of the day we take selcas and laugh at some of the retarted derp faces we pull. One of them made Kai look as if he had no eyebrows. It was actually quite a good day...

We spent quality time together...


Hello~ It's Yuki for a quick little annoucement that I wanted to do here at the end of this chapter. Firstly this story later on has a lot of depth to it, it also may become confusing. But if you read properly and take your time it will all make sense :) -GigiMaid <3~