First Singing Lesson

♫ Knowing A Jerk ♫

Meisoo's P.O.V

Thursday 4:30, I had another hour until my first singing lesson. Mrs. K had left me directions of where I had to go. And from what Kai had said it is only 10 minutes away from his house. So that was a plus.

"Are you going to wear that!" Kai says biting a chunk out of a cookie while pointing towards your outfit.

I didn't see what was wrong with it...

"It's as baggy as grandma's underpants" He says pulling at your top.

"Yah! Don't touch my clothes"

"Why don't you wear a dress or something?" He asks the chocolate from his fingers.

"I only feel comfortable wearing dresses around Gyemi and obviously your not her"

Why did he always have to know things about me! I couldn't give a about what he does, thinks, like or dislikes. Why is he so curious all the time.

"How about something less baggy then!" He yells.

"Why do you care anyways! It's not like your going to see me at singing lessons" I grumble grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"It makes you look like a dag" He answers stealing the apple I had in my hand.

"Yah! Give that back!" I yell trying to get a grip back on the apple.

"Nope" Then he takes a huge bite out of it.

"Jerk!"


"15 Minutes hurry up" Kai says from downstairs.

I groan as I quickly slip some converse sneakers on.

"I see you changed clothes" He smiles as I race down the stairs.

"Shut up! Let's just go already" I yell hitting him on the head.

"Sure" He says rubbing his head where I hit him.


"Its that building to the right" Kai says pointing to where my singing lessons were to be held.

"Why do they need such a big building?" I ask staring up at the structure as I walk towards the door.

"How should I know" He shrugs.

"Now I'll pick you up here at 6:45 when lessons finish" He says to me before I walk inside.

I honestly didn't know why he had to take me home. I had good memory and knew how to get back to his place from here since there were barely any corners to turn.

But I just nodded and went inside.


"You must be Meisoo!" A friendly lady cheers as she greets me at the front of the classroom.

"Come in dear, make yourself at home" She says pushing me inside.

As I went in 7 other people were already seated and staring blankly at me. Except one boy who was smiling cheerily and one girl who wasn't even paying attention.

"I thought these were private classes?" I ask.

"No dear this is a group class, honestly they are a lot more fun" She says kindly.

Whatever...

I sat down at the back next to the cheery boy. "Hello my name's Wonhyun" He says instantly. I ignore him and try to pay attention to the teacher.

"Now today since it is the first class everyone will be getting to know one another. No work involved" She says smiling kindly around the room.

Great I hate this type of thing...

"Start off by introducing yourself to the person next to you"

I turn to Wonhyun.

"You already know my name so what's yours?" He asks happily.

"Meisoo" You say with no emotion in your voice.

"You don't seem to be very enthusiastic about this class".

You don't say...

Then the teacher speaks up again, "Now introduce yourself to the person in-front of you".

The girl in-front of me turns around, her face showing the same bored emotion as mine.

"My name is Kwanji, yours?" She says rudely.

"Meisoo"

"Hmm... Nice name" Then she turns back to face the front. How rude!


6:45PM

"How was it?" Kai asks as me as I slowly walk out of the building.

"Crap, boring any other words similar" I answer digging my hands into the pockets of my jacket.

"Heh! What did you do?"

"Introduced ourselves to everyone" I say staring down at the ground as we walk along the path.

"I would be dead by now if I was in your place" He chuckles as he lifts up his head to face the sky.

It was just starting to get dark and the moon was slightly visible. The red sunset made Kai's face gleam almost like he was an angel... Fuuu! Stop thinking about Kai this way!

"Who did you meet?" He asks glancing your way.

"I can't remember everyone... But I can remember a boy called Wonhyun and a y girl named Kwanji" I say stopping to think for a slight second.

"Kwanji, well that's an interesting name" He says as we turn the corner.

I didn't know if it was just me or was Kai acting nicer now? Did he get struck by lightning while I was gone or something. Or is he actually nice?...

"Why so quiet, Meisoo are you thinking thoughts about me" Kai teases nudging me in the ribs.

Nevermind...


I know this story may have a slow start but it will start getting more interesting later on- GigiMaid <3~