First Night-Mare

♫ Knowing A Jerk ♫

Gyemi's P.O.V

Gyemi's thoughts are written like this "hello"


"Hello? Hello? Meisoo are you there?" Argh! She hung up. I wonder who that voice was though? Was it the ladies son?! I wonder is he is attactive I'll call her tonight and find that out. But for now I need to finish writing this essay...

♫ Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugae, dugaeui dari. Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari tteuneun bam. Two moons, two moons, two moon two moon two moons ♫

 

Argh! Why is he calling? I have to finish this essay by tonight!

"What?!" I answer the phone rudely.

"Woah! Gyemi what's with the attitude?!" 

"You interrupted me, I have to finish an essay. It's due tommorow" 

"Should I call back later then?" He asks.

"Just get it over and done with now" Otherwise I'll be wondering why he called all night...

"Where is Meisoo?" 

Well that was out of the blue, but I'll still answer him.

"She is staying with her mother's friends son"

"WHAT!!! Is she okay?! Where is she!?" He yells, I could tell he was spazzing.

"She's fine. But why do you care? You don't like her do you?" This was getting quite interesting, if he did I just had to tell Meisoo! This is major gossip!

"N-No why would you think that!" He says as his voice goes slightly squeaky.

"Did you have a testipop just now?" I laugh, swirling around in my computer chair.

"I'm not in that stage anymore..." He grunts angrily, sigh he was so innocent, most of the time...

"Back to what we were talking about... where is Meisoo?" He asks getting that very same worried tone in his voice. It happens when he is nervous about something.

"I don't know, anyways I have to go now" I say getting bored of his chatter.

"Okay, tell me when you find out... Bye Gyemi"

"Bye Hyunwoo..."


Meisoo's P.O.V

"Hello Meisoo, you have grown so much!" Mother's friend says hugging me tightly. Of course I didn't hug back. "I see you have met Kai, my son" She says glancing over at him. He was laying lazily on the couch.

"He can be a bit arrogant at times, but he is a good boy down under" She whispers to me. LOL Good boy. "Oh! I almost forgot! My name is Mrs. Kim, but I prefer Mrs. K" She says smiling kindly towards me.

"Have you heard about everything?" She asks changing her tone to something more serious. I shake my head. Was there something my parents missed?...

"I will be leaving tommorow, which means you and Kai will be staying here the entire summer by yourselves" She continues. My parents CAN'T have missed that information!

"You mean together here?" I say trying to keep my anger hidden. "Yes, also my room is off limits and so is the guest bedroom. So you and Kai will also be sharing rooms".

"WHAT!!!" Kai says lauching himself off the couch and racing towards us. "She's a chick! Why did all this crap happen in the first place" He says banging his head on the table. That probably left a bruise...

"Kai its for yours and Meisoo's own good, now stop whining" She says getting frustrated with him. 

"Also one last thing, Meisoo your singing classes will be held on Thursday's at 5:30"

She then hands me a phone number, "This is so you can ring the company and tell them if you ever need to miss a class".

"That's all you both need to know for now"

"Other things will come later..."


Kai's P.O.V

11:30... I was laying in bed listening to my I-Pod while Meisoo was having a shower... I had a certain urge to interupt her during it, but that may not end well. She seems quite cunning and nasty. But then again that can also be a lot of fun. Having to deal with that sort of girl... It's going to be interesting.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opens and Meisoo emerges with a towel wrapped around her head and a... tracksuit on? Why would you wear that before you went to bed? Especially in this hot weather you would be sweating up a storm.

"What are you looking at weirdo?!" She mumbles, but I couldn't hear her.

"What!" I yell.

"Take out these you idiot!" She says yanking out one of my earphones. That made it a lot easier to hear things now. 

"What did you say beforehand?" I ask rubbing my eyes. She raised her eyebrows as if to say 'I'm not telling you idiot'. She looks cute when she was angry... Why! Am I thinking this? I'm a complete idiot...

"Anyways why are you wearing a tracksuit? You'll die from the heat" I ask pointing to her strange attire. 

She starts blushing.

"Wait... Do normally sleep ?!" I say smirking playfully.

"NO!!!" She yells slapping me on the cheek. 

"That hurt"

"It was meant to" She snarls.

"I'm going to sleep" She says giving up on this entire fight thing.

"Where?" I ask, knowing she had no where to sleep in my room. It was funny watching her get flustered.

"Kai!" She yells spinning around facing me with a pissed off look.

"You could always sleep with me" I say patting the bed. 

"No way" She says looking at me disgusted. 

"I'll just sleep on this" She says pulling out my secret mattress from underneath my bed.

"How did you find that?!" I say in surprise.

"While you were talking a noticed the corner of it sticking out" That little !


Meisoo's P.O.V

I was lucky that I saw that mattress, otherwise I would have have to sleep with... Kai!

"Goodnight" I say teasingly as I throw the mattress over the other side of the room and grab a blanket from the end of his bed. 

"Pfft" He snorts, rolling over to face the wall. 

I won this round Kai... Kekeke