06.

Our Own World.

Well, we'll just keep it more innocent. LOL. I've got no imagination to write for something so mature. My baby imagination and I. Forgive this girl :))

 


What am I going to do.. I've got to tell them soon, Chaerin thought as she dipped her toe in the jacuzzi. She sighed. You know what Chaerin! Just go there and have fun for now.. It'll be the last time you'll see them. SMILE! She said in her head as she shook her thought out and just try to have fun with the people for the last time, she knew she'll never be able see them again for a long time. She stood up then turned around then collided with Seungri, she tripped because she was surprised then Seungri caught her before she hit in the floor. The onlookers were teasing them. Chaerin blushed, then pushed Seungri out of the way.

"Where do you think you're holding! You rat!" Chaerin yelled.

"WHAT! And here I was trying to save up your from falling!" Seungri ratted.

Chaerin stomped towards him and said, "I didn't ask for it!"

"Is a simple thank you really hard to say?!"

"YES!"

Seungri grabbed her wrist and tried to pushed her in the water, Chaerin eyes almost came out of the socket when he grabbed her wrist. Chaerin wouldn't give in and tried to fight back, then Seungri unconsciously grabbed onto Chaerin's waist making her surprised, she accidentally slipped and hugged Seungri in the process, and they both fell in the water. The others couldn't stop giggling at the two since they're finally talking again. But unknown to them, Chaerin can't swim for her life so she hanged her arms around Seungri's neck tightly and wouldn't let go.

"Don't you dare to let go, rat!" Chaerin yelled at him as she hugs him tight.

"I can't breathe!" Seungri joked and tried to take her hand off his neck but she was persistent and still clingged onto him.

"No! I.. I can't swim," Chaerin whispered.

"I see, I see.." Seungri evilly smirked, he then swimmed in the middle of the pool.

"Wh-what are you doing, put me back by the edge, you rat!" Chaerin said still holding onto him.

"No, not until we talk," Seungri said, as they float in the middle as Seungri gently kick the water underneath, he's still holding into Chaerin's waist so that she wouldn't sink, looking at her she's not even doing anything but cling into his neck as they float in the water.

"Why would you want to talk to me? I have nothing to tell you anymore," Chaerin seriously said as she clings to Seungri.

"..."

"..."

As they stare lost in each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry," Seungri apologized.

Chaerin looked at him, confusingly, "for what?"

"I..I was a jerk," Seungri admitted.

"It's okay, I was being a , too. Don't worry, I won't be doing it anymore."

Seungri was disappointed when she said that. And couldn't hide his disappointment.

"Why? I said I was sorry, you can still do it," Seungri said.

Chaerin shook her head and gave out a small smile, "No, I won't be doing it anymore. No one's going to annoy you anymore."

She said with a hint of cracking in her voice then she placed her chin in his shoulder so that he wouldn't see that she's crying. Then submerged herself into the pool.

"What are you doing, Chaerin!" Seungri worriedly put her up and saw her crying,

"wh-what's wrong?" He panicked.


"Look at those two," Dara pointed as Jiyong, Minji, and Daesung played around in the pool.

"I know, they could just confess that they like each other," Minji said.

"I know right," Dara said.

"Well, they can do that.. but it'll be a lot of obstacle for both of them," Jiyong butted in the conversation.

"You mean about status?" Dara asked.

They nodded. "But if they really want to be with each other, I don't think that matters.. At least that's what I heard."

Jiyong pulled his girlfriend by her waist and whispered to her ears, "what about us?"

Dara blushed, and the two onlookers made a face, "Ewwww, my gosh."

They laughed.


Chaerin sighed, "nothing. Can you just... uhmm, put me back up to the ground?"

"No, not until you tell me, what is wrong," Seungri persisted.

"It's really nothing, I was just scared that I'm going to drowned!" 

"Really?" Seungri raised a brow, having a doubt. "Alright."

He swam towards where the group were and Jiyong splashed them the water and everyone decided to join in, causing a big water fight.


After their water fight, Jiyong and Dara swam towards the 8ft. So they can have a sometime alone together, Dara ended up by the corner and clingged on it. Jiyong swam towards her, making her nervous. 

"Hello there," Jiyong said seductively as he bit his lower lip.

Dara bit her lower lip to hide her smile and nervousness. It was making her dizzy, when their bodies contacts each others, even the slightest touch would send a shiver down to her spine. She gulped. Jiyong circled his arms through Dara's waist, decreasing the gap between them, unconsciously Dara wrapped her legs around Jiyong's waist, making him surprised. But he saw Dara's reaction by doing that. Jiyong smiled at her.

"We skipped a step in our dating process," he said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Dara asked as if she doesn't know what he's talking about.

He chuckled, "this." He pointed on Dara's legs around his waist.

She bit her lower lip again and slowly put her it off his waist, but Jiyong stopped her by grabbing her legs to put it back onto his waist.

"We can stay like this, you know, I don't mind," Jiyong said. Dara on the otherhand was all ready to faint in his arms.


Youngbae was staring at Yuri who was looking at the couple by the corner in 8ft, and she smiled. Then, he took a glance as to who she was looking at, and found the new couple doing some intimate skinship.

"They're cute, right?" Youngbae said as he tried to put her attention to his.

She looked at Youngbae and smiled, "yes. She's finally making her dream come true, I wished it would last forever."

Youngbae hinted a sad tone when she said that. He tilted his head.

"I wished it would, too."

"Oh, she already told you about her rare-," Yuri was cutted off by a beach ball that hit her face on spot.

Youngbae panicked and the two pair of couple did, too. 

"Yuri! Sorrryy, my bad!" Chaerin ran towards her. "Oh my god, I'm sorry."

Yuri chuckled, "yah, that's just a beach ball, though it did have an impact, it doesn't hurt."

"Are you sure?" Youngbae worriedly asked.

"Yep, here you go," as she handed them the ball back.

"Let's go swim for a bit?" Yuri asked for Youngbae's company, and they swam to the middle and back and forth.


Meanwhile, Bom just watched them play as for she's a loner. She doesn't have a partner. Looking at them made her feel lonely.

"Mr. Lee!" Bom called.

Mr. Lee came running as soon as he heard Bom calls for him.

"Yes, First Milady," he bowed.

"Can you tell the chef to cook for us? I want Chicken Alfredo, serving for 9 people. Also, I want some corn. As for the drinks, I just want water, you can ask those people later for what they want," she pointed at the couples who were busy playing around the pool, forgetting that she even existed. In the end, she ended up not dipping a toe in the pool.

"Ahhhh, so tiring! That was sooooo fun," Yuri exclaimed as she get off the pool and walk towards Bom, then everyone followed.

Bom was making a face at them, clearly trying to tell them that she's displeased.

Yuri who clearly knows why she's being like that , "Yah, Unnie, why you being like that?"

"Yuri-ah, don't live like that!" Bom spite.

Yuri chuckled.

"Noona, what's wrong?" Youngbae asked, not knowing that he added some salt to her wounded heart.

"Yaah! Don't you see your surroundings?" Bom sarcastically asked.

Youngbae turned to see and scratched his head, earning a laughed from his friends excluding Bom.

"What about it?"

Bom sadly sighed, "what an innocent man.........."

"Yuri-ah, goodluck." Bom joked. "Anyway, I already asked the chef to cook food for you guys, it should be here in any minutes, so.." Bom paused, "I'll go ahead and go to my room, I still have work to finish."

She stood up, "and Dara, can you tell the maid to give me my food upstairs? Thanks."

She walked out, leaving them behind and not another word heard from them. Dara shook her head.

"She's lonely seeing us," Dara teased.

"She is, she is," Jiyong said.

"Oh right! I've been trying to telll you guys!" Dara clasped her hands together.

"About what?" Minji asked.

"About Seunghyun!" Dara said excitedly.

"What about him?" Jiyong said with a hint of jealousy.

"I want to introduce him to Unnie, I want him for Unnie!" she said.

"What!?" Everyone said all together, except for Yuri who was totally lost at the moment.

"Yeh! I think they'll look good together," Dara said.

"Hmm, I can see them together," Chaerin said as she imagine Seunghyun's face together with Bom's.

They nodded, "hey, we can totally do that."

"But.. would Noona like him? I mean, Seunghyun is a good person, and I don't want him to get hurt," Jiyong said.

"Unnie doesn't judge based on their appearance nor statuses, it should be fine! Besides, Seunghyun is handsome," Dara said, Jiyong gave her a glare with that.

"Whaaaat?" Dara looked at him, as she stick her tongue out, teasing Jiyong.


Okaay, up to there. I'm sorry, but I will be busy this week and I don't know when will I be able to update again. I have school that last up to 10 hours -.-" Annnd, about this chapter, I said it'll have a lot of skinship, my imagination is really awesome, however, I can't find the right words for it :( I'm sorry if this chapter disappointed you guys. But I promise to expand my dictionary xD 'Til then! Thank you for supporting :D