05

Our Own World.

 


The land property of Park's was certainly big, however, the group was surprised to see that their house wasn't as big as a mansion as they expected it to be. It was, however, a extraordinary sight of a modern building, it was a beautiful.

"Surprised?" Dara asked them.

"I was," Minzy said, "I thought you have a mansion."

They nodded. Dara let a small laugh out, "well, we're not really ones that brag about how successful we are. My parents are thankful that they even had this kind of chance, since you know, out there.. People lives in poverty."

"You're definitely have different thoughts than we did," Seungri said. "We were bad boys afterall."

"I just recently knew that," Dara chuckled. "Besides, the reason why my parents didn't want a big house was because they would be mostly not home, and wouldn't have much time for us, right? This house is just a home for four, so having a big house would only mean it'll be much harder for us to see each other. They wanted a homely home where we can actually hang out, and if there's a chance, they want us to greet them, 'welcome home, mom & dad'."

"Wow, such a meaning behind this house," Youngbae said, "but that's true though. I love it when my parents greet me 'welcome home, son', I don't like feeling lonely."

The group went inside the house before them, and was astonish to see the interior design of the place. Once you get in, they knew exactly what was Dara were talking about earlier. Their home gives out a homely vibes that it just makes you comfortable. The paint inside was a bright yellow colored, so they really felt welcomed, the lights also gave out that feeling, adding some more life into the house. 

"Dara, your house is so pretty, I want to live here," Daesung said.

"I'll tell my parents about that," Dara joked, they laughed but Jiyong pouted at her clearly stating he didn't like it.

"He can't do that," Jiyong said, as he faked glared at Daesung.

Daesung got the vibes so he turned his attention to Minzy, "look Minzy, didn't you like swimming? Maybe we can swim later.."

"Woooooooooooow, Dara! Your poool is breath-taking! It's like fall in a forest! Oh my godddd!" Minzy looked outside the big window by their living room, admiring the pool before her very eyes.

"Of course we can swim later! But I still want to wait for two people, I think they'll be here in any moment," Dara said.

"Milady, someone is outside, she's looking for you," the butler said as all of them turned to him.

"Ah okay," Dara paused, and turned back at the group, "guys, feel yourself at home, I'll just take this."

Dara walked out of the living room and asked the butler who it was.

"She said, she's Ms. Lee Chae Rin," the ol'man butler said. 

Dara smiled and nodded, "please have a car ready to pick her up by the gate."

A maid came out of nowhere who is now whispering at the butler. Dara tilted her head, "anything going on?"

"Ah, yes, she said that 1st Milady already drove her inside with her," the ol'man butler said.

Dara clasped her hands together and smiled, "that's even better! Thank you, Mr. Lee. You can go ahead and do what you have to do, I'll just call you if we need anything."

Dara came back to the living and saw the guys laughing at Seungri's random antics. He was entertaining everyone with his 'y' dance.

"Pfft, what are you doing, Seungri?" Dara chuckled.

"Dara Noona, you don't see my iness?" Seungri confidently said.

"You're so over-confident, that's why Chaerin would always cat-rat fight with you," Youngbae unconsciously said.

The mood became cold, Dara looked into the atmosphere and tried to catch the happy go lucky atmosphere back. Jiyong smacked Youngbae but Minzy was upset as to why they can't talk about Chaerin, so she blurted out, "Dara, is Chae Rin coming?" 

As if on cue, Bom Unnie came running in the living room as she drags Chae Rin with her.

"Hi, guys!" Bom cheerfully greeted.

"Welcome home, Unnie," Dara said and smiled, "Welcome, Chae Rin~. Come."

"There you have it, I, of course also invited Chae Rin to this small gathering," Dara proudly said, everyone smiled and was happy to see except one certain guy.

"CHAE RINNNNNNNNNNN!" Minzy jumped out of the couch and  hugged her. "Where were you today? You weren't at school."

Chae Rin gave out a small laugh and told them, "Hehe, sorry for worrying you. I just had a little problem at home. But it's all good."

"Really? Just tell us if there's anything, 'kay?" Minzy replied.

Dara smiled, "Would you guys like to swim then?"

"Ehhhh, but we don't have any swimwear since we didn't know," Daesung whined.

Dara smirked, "You guys, don't worry about it. My dad is fitted and have a lot of spares that he haven't use, so, you guys can use that."

Bom did the same and hanged her arms around Chae Rin's neck, "and as for my girls, I'd like to say that we also do have a lot of spares."

The guys blushed at her sudden confession.

"Ayyie, you guys. All of you are soooo cute~," Bom teased. "Oh by the way, I also invited a relative if you don't mind. She just arrived yesterday from abroad, Dara and I've decided to let her hang out with us, if you don't mind?"

"Wooow, a relative? Must really pretty like both of you," Seungri said. Bom chuckled whilst she slapped his arms, and said, "why, you."

"First Milady," Mr. Lee came out, "Milady Yuri is here."

"Oooh,  what a good timing," Bom said as she walked towards the door to greet the girl.

"Yuriiiiiii~ it's been sooo long!" Bom hugged her, "come inside."

Out of everyone who doesn't know her, it was Young Bae that finds her the most beautiful. He was dazed by her beauty. She was introduced to them, when it was finally his turn, he couldn't get his eyes off her.

"The guy who seems to be dazed by seeing you, is Young Bae," Bom said to her.

"Hi, I'm Yuri," Yuri introduced herself as she reach out her hand for a handshake.

"A-ah, I-I'm YoungB-bae," he stuttered.

He's so obvious... He's embarrassing me. Everyone pretty much had the same thought.

---

"Uwah, Dara, your room is so pretty," Minzy gasped.

They walked into Dara's room to change into a swimwear, whilst Bom and Yuri went to Bom's room to get the spares she was talking about.

"Are you sure, it's okay to wear Bom Unnie's swimwear?" Minzy asked.

"Yep, she said so, it's okay. Besides, she have a lot that she haven't wear," Dara replied, she looked at the girl who was standing nearby the door. "Chae Rin, c'mon! We're here to have fun, right? You should smile like you've always been doing~."

She smiled, "Sorry, I felt like I shouldn't be even here.."

"Chae Rin, if you're talking about status, please, don't. I don't think Dara would even care if you don't have money or not. We're friends, remember? Friends stick together," Minzy said as she gestured heart.

Chae Rin smiled, then Bom and Yuri came in with a box.

"Errm, Unnie, don't tell me.. those are the ones that has been lying on your closet w/o wearing them?" Dara asked.

"That's right~," Bom said.

"I didn't know you had a box of it! You could've donated it to those who were in needs!" Dara complained.

"C'mon, Dara, stop whining~ at least, these three have a choice to pick out the ones they want."

"Oh, that's true, then I'll go ahead and change first," Dara said as she walked towards the bathroom.

"You know, Dara is really y but Yuri and I are ier~" Bom said as she high-fived Yuri. "Yeh!"

The two laughed at them as they go through the box to find what swimwear they'd like to wear.

Minzy got a two piece, it was purple & lime and it has a modern vintage feeling to it. The design was stripped horizontally. The colors was alternated for the chest part. For the bottom, it's high-waisted, from the waist to hip, it was also alternated, and the bikini part was all purple. (Sorry, I have no picture of this >m<")

"Daraaaaa~" Bom sparkled her eyes as she saw her little sister coming out of the room, wearing a one piece.

Dara had a more of an innocent swimsuit, since it's one piece, colored of white ruffled chest part and black slim fit all the way to the bottom part.

"So innocent, hmpf," Bom disappointedly said, she turned to see Chae Rin who still to be looking for what she wants to wear, and when she finally pulled out what she wants, Bom's face instantly dropped and went by her side.

"No. No. No can do," Bom took the swimsuit off her hand and threw it far.. "Chae Rin, for this outing, YOU have to be y than Yuri and I! Get it?" Bom look through the box when Minzy came out of the room making everyone gasped at her sight.

"Oh my, Minzy! You'll give Daesung some nosebleed tonight!" Dara joked.

"Yah, Dara-ahhh!" Minzy hid her face from embarrassment. Yuri was next, hers was pretty simple, since she said she's a simple girl, so hers was 2 piece, it was a american bandeau top and just a red bottom.

As for Chae Rin, Bom took the iest swimsuit there is in that very box for her. Chae Rin was stunned to see it and doesn't dare to wear it but Bom persuade her to it. 

"Umm, Unnie, I really don't think..." Chae Rin sticked her head out of the door not showing her body. Bom dragged her out.

"OOHH MYYY!!" the girls all have that reaction, they yelled it.

---

The guys were already on the pool when they heard the girls shrieked.

"What was that?" Jiyong worriedly asked.

"Like we know, Hyung," Seungri said.

Jiyong glared at him. "No, no. I mean we're here with you, Hyung. How could we possibly know?"

Jiyong threw a beach ball that was lying around the ground at Seungri, which positively hit him.

After 15 minutes, the girls were finally at the sight of the guys. They've been waiting for that moment to come.

The first one to come out is Dara, though Jiyong didn't exactly like the idea of them putting out a swimwear, he still looked forward to see Dara in a bathing suit. When she came out, the first thing that he saw was her face, she was beautiful. For him, nothing else matters at that very moment. They guys were also stunned at her beauty.

The guys were already at the pool, Dara sat down and dip her feet in the pool.

"Jagiii~, what do you think?" Dara looked down at her swimwear,  "I.. didn't want to wear something revealing.."

Jiyong was just looking at her and then she asked, "are you disappointed?"

"No.. You're beautiful," Jiyong said, still his eyes locked on hers. She blushed. Jiyong grabbed her by her waist and flushed her down the pool.

"Idiot!" Dara scolded.

The guys who were watching them couldn't keep themselves from blushing because of their mushiness. They knew if Jiyong likes someone, his romantic side just comes out. So, they knew that Jiyong would be practically be serious about her sooner or later.

As the guys were playing around, Yuri, Bom, and Minji all came out at the same time. The leftover guys were stunned for a moment because of they all appear at the same time. Bom in the other hand is upset because there is no guy for him to play around with. Also the new couple are in their own world as for the moment.

Youngbae and Daesung came up to Yuri and Minji, to guide them to the pool. So much for being a gentlemen, which made Bom thinks that she is the loneliest girl there is, but she is happy to see the guys and her girls having fun.. Except for Seungri. Which made Bom giggled. She went to sit down at the lounge beside the pool and waited for Chaerin to come out and see how Seungri would react.

After a minute, Chaerin came to view while tying her hair up without noticing that everyone was looking at her. The swimwear that hugs her curves is definitely a rare sight.

Everyone stared at her, girls were actually beaming of jealousy, and the guys were technically drooling over her. But that didn't last long since the only person affects them is the beauties besides them. Except for one guy, he stiffened the moment Chaerin came out and at that moment, he couldn't take his eyes off her. 

Chaerin saw Seungri flinched at her, she assumed that he's still mad at her, that saddened her, because of what's going to happen. Chaerin didn't go directly to the pool but dragged her feet to the jacuzzi instead.


Aheeeeeeeeeeeeem, let's stop there for a moment.. You see, the next chapter would have a lot of skinship........ but but but, I want to ask you guys >m<; would you want it to be more of an innocent orrrrrr.... we can go ahead and go up to a mature level? LOL. Please tell meee >m<; And please, do tell me how do I make a poll? --,