02

Our Own World.

Author's comment.

Whoooa, thank you guys for the comments >m<; I feel motivated all of the sudden! Hahaha, I actually never thought that someone would actually read my fanfic. That's why, thank youuuuu! Much love <3 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm home, Unnie," Dara greeted.

"Welcome home, Dara-yah," the older sister smiled at her, "Ahjumma, please make us some snacks."

"Yes, Bom-ssi," the ahjumma replied.

Bom faced her beautiful little sister that she loves the most. "How was school? Made any friends?"

"Yes, Unnie, school is going to be so much fun! I made friends, they're really cute and funny!"

She excitedly begun blabblering about what happened at school. "And oh, Unnie! There's this one guy, he's weird. He was smiling at everyone without emotions. Can you believe that?"

"Really? How so?" Bom asked.

"Hm, I don't know what's the reason behind it but I'm going to find out anyway!" Dara exclaimed.

"And.. How are you going to do that?" Bom concernedly asked.

"As long as my wish of having a normal life, with normal experience won't be affected. Asking him to be my boyfriend isn't a bad thing, right?" Dara said as if it was easy to go into a relationship.

The shocked Bom looked at her, with a priceless expression, "w-what? B-boyfriend?"

Dara nodded.

"Dara-yah, being in a relationship.. Do you understand what it means?" Bom asked her little sister.

"Isn't it being together? Just two person experiencing stuffs together, going on dates, and stuffs like that," Dara said.

"Dara, you know your situation, right? Being in a relationship means you have to be committed to your partner, it's more than just kissing, hugging, going on dates. You have to understand each other, and your feelings must be mutual. What I mean by that is-," Bom was cut off by her little sister by continuing her sentence.

"Love," she said.

Bom sighed.

"I know, Unnie. I want to experience what love is. Having friends that I've longed for. You said it, right? You also know my situation. I only have a year, please support me on this one." Dara begged, "Jiyong might be a little cold right now, but I know he's a great guy. I want to know him more."

"Dara, I'm just saying this because.. What if he falls in love with you? What are you going to do about it? If a miracle existed, I wouldn't be so against it. Because right now, I think you're being really selfish." Bom shooked her head at her sister.

Miracle, huh? Dara thought.

"I'm just going to put back the smile he had before," Dara said. "He won't fall in love with me."

How can you be so sure, when you're so determine to put emotions on his smile again? Bom's deepest thoughts.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Be my boyfriend." She said smiling from ear to ear as she faced Jiyong who's right just staring back at her.

"H-huuuh?!" Jiyong surprised everyone when he slammed the table with his hand as he stood up. He blushed.

"You're blushing?" Dara looked at him, "Oh my, you have an innocent side afterall!" 

"W-what's with you?! Are you crazy?" Jiyong asked the girl who just confessed to him out of nowhere.

"Jiyong, please sit down," the teacher said.

"Hey, Jiyong, consider it? Yeah?" Dara smiled at him.

He raised a brow. She's nut. I'm telling you, how can she say that without being ashame of herself? And to top that, to a guy like me whom she just barely met and known? She needs to go to an asylum, there's no way I'm going to be her boyfriend.

 

"Dara, that was bold earlier," Minji said.

"I'm serious about that, I'm not joking," Dara said and faced Jiyong again. "Jiyong, make my wish come true, I've never experience falling in love with someone."

Never fell in love with anyone? What era did this girl came from? Jiyong thought.

"Why does it have to be me?" Jiyong asked, "There's Youngbae, Daesung, and Seunghyun. Why me?"

They looked at her and waited for her response, "I want you." she said.

Daaaaamn.. Now that's something. Youngbae thought, seems like we don't have to do anything at all.

I would want a girl to tell me that phrase. She's just too good to be true. Seunghyun thought.

They looked at Jiyong who's now blushing like crazy, he's not so good with a straightforward attack like that, Dara.

"L-let me think about it!" Jiyong said and ran towards the cafeteria.

Dara smiled happily and followed him.

"Hi Chaerin!" Dara greeted.

"But then Jiyong, I'm demanding it. So even if you refuse, I'm going to claim that you're my boyfriend." Dara smiled.

"W-what?! Then why did you ask me to consider it?" He asked her.

"Because if you would then that's would be great, but if not, I'll just have to think that you like me like the way I like you."

He sighed.

I have to do this, I'm sorry, Jiyong! But this is what I want, I'm going to experience love! Within this limited time I have. I'm going to make sure that you'll have a good time with me. Dara smiled at the thought.

Chaerin and Seungri looked at her confusedly. "What's going on?" Chaerin whispered at Minji and she told her what happened.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Eomma, Appa, please talk to Dara," Bom worriedly said, "I'm scared for her."

"Why?! Did something happened?!" Alex Appa worriedly asked.

"No, Appa, just that, we talked yesterday and she's having this crazy talk about a guy called Jiyong. She told me she wants to have a relationship with him but she said she'll make sure that he won't fall in love with her."

"D-did you.. Just say a guy's name? Relationship?" Alex Appa asked.. "Eomma, I told you! It was a wrong choice to give her permission!"

Shin Ae Eomma sighed, "We have talked about this, right? Let Dara experience everything. Mistakes, falling in love, going out with friends, crying, let her experience it! I know it might be a wrong choice but it was also wrong of us to keep her inside the house without knowing what the world is like because now.. Everything is too late." She began to cry. "My poor little girl."

"Eomma, don't cry! Why do you think I went to medical field? I'll take care of Dara!"

Shin Ae Eomma hugged her daughter, "thank you, Bom."

"But you're right, Eomma. But we were protecting her from harm, so I think she understands our intentions. She's a strong girl. Just like me!" Bom smiled.

Alex Appa looked at his girls talking about this and that, and a relief crept into his whole body. He wished that they could stay like this for a long time, and also with her little Dara.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Be my boyfriend! Jiyong suddenly thought of Dara, which scared the life of him. Why did I suddenly thought of that girl?

He shook the thought out of his head. Crazy girl, crazy day. Let me go to sleep. Jeez. Good thing it's saturday tomorrow, I'll just go home right away.

The next day.

"Good morning, Jiyong!" she greeted and Jiyong just passed by her.

"You're rude," she added.

"Then, you might as well take what you said yesterday back," Jiyong told her.

"Not possible, I've decided afterall," she said. Jiyong sighed.

"So, what's your answer?" she looked at Jiyong, optimistically.

"My answer is..." Jiyong paused, "Not possible."

"Awww, that's okay. We have time still, anyway!" she smiled.

How can she smile like that after my rejection?

"How's this couple doing?" Seunghyun asked.

"Good morning guys," Dara greeted the group.

"He rejected me," she said. Jiyonng sighed.

"Well.. Dara, I think you're too straightforward. He's probably taken aback by everything," Daesung said.

"Ooh.." 

Jiyong shooked my head, she's so dense.

After school.

"Alright guys, I'm going to the library now. I have to study for failing that test from the last time!" Daesung cried.

"Daesunggie, I'm coming also, I need to this research for our project," Minji said.

"Oh, let's all go together, Seunghyun and I were about to go there anyway," Youngbae added, "how about you two?" 

"I'm going home, to go to sleep," Jiyong said. 

Dara smiled, "same here! My sister wants me to go home for a bit. Sorry guys, have fun though!"

"Your way of thinking is twisted, Dara. There's no way we can have fun in the library," Daesung cried again.

They laughed. "Alright, see you guys on Monday!" They bid goodbye.

Dara followed Jiyong outside.

"Jiyong!" She called

"What?" Jiyong asked. 

"At least, you're not ignoring me," she smiles.

"Should I, then?" 

"What! No! You can't do that, I'll be sad," she pouted. "Uhm.. Jiyong.."

Huh? Is she blushing? Jiyong thought. , she's cute!

"You're free today, right? You said earlier that you're just going to sleep," she reminded. "Let's go on a date! I'll wait for you outside the Sky Tower! At 4pm! I'll be waiting, okay?"

Dara then ran without getting a reply from Jiyong.

"WHAT?!" Jiyong hurriedly tried to catch up with her but she was already in the car. No way..

Jiyong got home around 3pm and went straight to his room to take a nap. He woke up 2 hours later.

He yawned and went down to the kitchen, he looked at the clock. It's already 6, she can't be possibly waiting for me anymore, right? Besides, I never said I'd go! Jiyong found himself constantly glancing back at the clock over and over again. Damnit! He grabbed his leather jacket and drove to where they're supposed to meet.

He couldn't find her anywhere. Whew, good.

"Let go," a girl's voice echoed.

Jiyong turned around to see. He saw this guy trying to dragged the girl with him.

"C'mon, woman, just come with me. Who are you waiting for anyway? He's not going to come," the guy said.

"He's going to come! He knows I'm waiting! Let go!" She yelled.

Dara? Jiyong run towards the two figures.

"Hey, let go of her!" Jiyong pushed him and put Dara behind him, "what are you still doing here? Did you actually wait?!" Jiyong yelled.

"Because! You might come and I'm not here. I'm going to be disappointed, that's why I waited!" Jiyong looked at her.

"Girl, c'mon!" The guy trying to grabbed Dara.

"Let go of my girlfriend, you !" Jiyong punched the guy out cold.

Dara looked at him, girlfriend?

They ran after Jiyong punched the guy. "You came." Dara smiled.