03

Our Own World.

"You came," Dara smiled whilst she's being dragged by JiYong.

"Look here, woman, I never said I'd go, did I? How can you be still here waiting after goddamn 3 hours?" JiYong reprimand.

Dara was shaking and was looking at the ground, "I thought you weren't going to come," she paused, "I was scared."

I was scared. Dara's words echoed through Jiyong's mind. 

"But at the same time, I'm happy," she looked at Jiyong while she smiles brightly, "because you came."

"because you came." Jiyong wondered how can this girl smile brightly despite his cold gestures to her and her words are all too strong for Jiyong to handle and it ends up being imprinted in his mind.

"What if I didn't come?" Jiyong asked her, he wondered about her answer.

She smiled which made him taken aback, "But you're here, with me. Right now."

Jiyong stared at her, and slowly, unconsciously caressed her face. "I'm sorry, I made you wait."

Suprised by his actions, he quickly put his hand down. What am I doing?!

Dara smiled and thought that he's starting to do something unconsciously to her, it only means that he's starting to like her. Just up to like.. that's all.

She slowly took his hand and look at him, eye to eye. "Jiyong, so.. You've accepted the fact that I'm your girlfriend now?"

"What?" Jiyong looking confused

"What?" Dara blushed, "you're embarrassing me, you yelled it earlier, right?"

Jiyong then remembered the scene, which made him blushed, he's as red as tomato.

"T-that was just a caught up in the moment!" Jiyong defended.

Dara tightly held his hand, and a realization hit Jiyong that they're holding hands.

Dara just looked at him, with such an awkward expression. Jiyong blushed again, he looked at the another direction and interlocked his fingers with hers.

Dara was surprised by his shy side and that sudden movement, which touched her more than he could ever known. Dara smiled brightly, ear to ear. She never thought that liking someone is such a blissful feeling and more than so if that person likes you back.

Unlike the other typical couple's first date. They went to a comedy club and there was only laughters that could be heard, then they went to a cake shop, they ordered a cakes and drinks. They then walk around the Han River, hand to hand, like another happy couples, as they look for bench to sit onto. 

"I see a free bench over there~," Dara cutely said, they went there and put the foods down between them.

"This date is so unusual," Jiyong told her, "but I had fun."

Dara smiled at him, "Jiyong, I know that I can't force you to have feelings for me. But, it's you whom I like, so I'd like to spend my time with you and I do know that you'll be the only guy in my life."

"Dara, I think that's a bit.." Jiyong felt pressured.

"Just be yourself, Jiyong," Dara told him for him to be comfortable.

Jiyong sighed. Dara then said, "So! We're a couple now, right? Officially."

Jiyong smiled and changed his posture to indian sit as he faces Dara, and Dara did the same.

Dara took the sprinkle candle that she bought and stuck it to the cake, as she lit it, she said.

"05/03/2012. It's you and I. Cheeers~"

And they dig up, feeding each other, and playing around like a little kids, and took a lot of pictures to remember the moments that left a footprint in the sand.

The next day.

Dara texted Jiyong to wait for her at the school gate because she wanted to go to the classroom together.

She didn't expect much but he was there waiting for her, she never realized but Jiyong was actually popular with girls.

He was just standing there but he shines out more than anybody else and she just felt proud.

After Dara got off the car, Jiyong walked towards her and reached out for her hand. Everyone was looking at them surprised because no one after that girl was able to tame Jiyong.

When they're finally in the classroom, the group looked at them, certainly surprised because they thought it was too fast for them to be together.

"W..what? Wa-wait, am I dreaming, guys?" Daesung asked. Minji pinched him, "Ouch."

"But isn't too fast?" Minji wondered.

"I think so, too, but you know Jiyong.. He probably saw something about Dara that we didn't,"  Seunghyun said.

"Hi guys!" Dara greeted cheerfully. "Look," Dara showed off that she's holding hand with Jiyong.

"He's officially mine now!" She smiled and Jiyong blushed.

THAT BLUSHING FACE! HE LIKES HER, ALRIGHT! the four thought unisonly.

Seunghyun smiled at them, "Congrats!" So did the others while their classmates are all crying inside.

Thank god. You've found her, Ji. The true friends that all thought the same for Jiyong. So that he could be happy and hoped for Dara to unchain him from his past.

At lunch.

Chaerin noticed that the couple were sitting side by side. She wondered, "what's going on here? Jiyong actually sat beside Dara?"

Dara smiled at her, then she held Jiyong's hand again to show her that they're together. Chaerin gasped, "really?! Congrats!"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" Seungri exasperated his disappointment which earned him a smack in the back by Chaerin.

"Congrats, Ji!" Seungri congratulated Jiyong from the bottom of his heart despite jokingly showing that he's irritated to the fact that Dara and his most lovable Jiyong is now together.

The group was mostly laughing and sometimes they couldn't help but tease the two as they feed each other and do something sweet together. There was nothing to be seen other than a happy moments.

After school.

"Jiyong, my sister is picking me up, come with me and I'll introduce you to her," Dara said.

"Wow, already introducing to a family?" Daesung replied.

"Of course, I'll introduce you guys to my one and only sister!" Dara excitedly said.

"Alright, let's go?" Jiyong asked.

In the hallway, they're just happily chatting.

Dara noticed that Jiyong's hand is sweating, she looked at him & he looked pale.

"Jiyong!" Dara went infront of him, "are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?"

The group laughed and so Dara wondered.

"Dara, he's just nervous," Seunghyun remarked.

Dara let out a little laugh, "Jiyong, it's okay, my sister won't bite."

"I-I'm not nervous!" Jiyong defended.

"Anyway guys, I have to go home early today because I have to take care of my little siblings. Have fun, I have to go now." Seunghyun reminded.

"Aww, you're not going to meet my sister?" Dara sadly said.

"Sorry, maybe next time?" Seunghyun apologized.

"Okay, be careful then~" Dara bid goodbye, and so did the others.

"I didn't know he had little siblings," Dara said to them.

"Oh about that.." Jiyong said.

While they were in the middle of talking about Seunghyun, a beautiful girl with a long red hair called Dara up.

"Dara!"

They all looked at where the voice was from.

"Unnie!" Dara called back and ran up to her.

"So, where is this great Jiyong?" Bom asked.

Dara smiled, "guys! Come here~"

They walked toward the petite figure who called them.

Dara firstly introduced Minji and Chaerin, then Daesung, Seungri, Youngbae, and lastly Jiyong.

"Unnie, this is Minji and Chaerin, aren't they cute?" Dara excitedly said. "And this is my older sister, Bom."

"Hello, Bom Unnie! Woow, what a goodlooking pair of sisters." Chaerin complimented.

"I know right, you're both beautiful!" Minji added.

"Why! Aren't you honest," Bom jokingly said so it wouldn't be awkward and the girls laughed.

"And the guys, this is Daesung, one who've got a bright smile," 

"Hello," Bom reached out for a handshake.

"Ahh! Hello!" Daesung reacted and bow down 90 degrees.

"This is Seungri and Youngbae,"

"Hello, Nooona!" Seungri greeted happily while Youngbae was being a gentleman.

"Actually, there's another one, but he had to go so I'll just introduced him to you next time. And lastly, Jiyong, my boyfriend." Dara proudly presented her Jiyong.

"I've been wanting to meet you, Jiyong," Bom smiled at him. "Dara has nothing to say but you and her new friends, please take care of her."

"Yes, noona!" Jiyong promised.

The group laughed. 

"Are you guys going home now? I'll take you home," Bom offered.

"Ooh, for me it's okay, Unnie, my home is just up the first block so," Minji kindly refused her offer.

"And I'll take her home, Noona," Daesung added.

"Wow, are you guys a couple?" Bom asked.

"I'm courting Minji," Daesung said. Dara smiled at their cuteness.

"That's so cute, alright then, what about the others?" Bom continued.

"I'm also good," Chaerin and Youngbae said.

"Nooona, noona! Me, me, I can hang out with you guys," Seungri said.

"No, you're not. Let's go," Chaerin smacked his head.

"What the hell, Chaerin!" Seungri yelled at Chaerin, which made her taken aback.

"W-what!" Chaerin yelled back.

"I'm just not fighting back with you 'cause you're a girl, but humiliating me like this, I won't tolerate. I've had enough of your Goliath's so-called strength!" Seungri teased. "Can you stay away from me?"

"Jiyong," Dara worriedly called his name as they watched the two fight.

"Seungri, that's going overboard," Jiyong said.

"No! This girl right here is the one who's going overboard. Why does she keeps interfering with my life? Who is she? She's just a friend, she's not my girlfriend!" Seungri rages out and walked out from them.

Dara was surprised by his words because she knows that Chaerin likes Seungri and this might take a blow on her, hearing it like that from Seungri, himself.

"Dara, I'll go ahead, okay? Seungri's not being himself today," Jiyong said. "Be careful on your way home."

"You, too. I'll take Chaerin home." Dara said.

"Noona, you, too." Jiyong then nudge Youngbae to ran after Seungri.

Youngbae bowed down 90 degrees before catching up with Jiyong.

Chaerin just stood there with her head bowed down. Trying hard to not let a tear drop on her face.

"Chaerin, we'll take you home," Bom said.

"It's okay, Unnie," Chaerin faced her, trying to look strong.

"Chaerin, it's my fault, I'm sorry! I should haven't offered to give you guys a ride home," Bom guiltily said.

"Unnie, it's not your fault. I've always bully Seungri ever since we've known each other. I guess he really had enough." Chaerin said.

"I'm okay, I can go home by myself, and I want to be alone," she added, "Bye, be careful on your way home."

"Chaerin-ah," Dara worriedly called her name.

Bom stopped her and shooked her head, signalling that it's better for her to be alone.

In the car

"I know you're worried about Chaerin," Bom said.

"Unnie, you don't get it! Chaerin, she.. She-," Dara was cut off by Bom.

"Likes Seungri," Bom said.

Dara sighed. "I know, it was pretty obvious, we were the only one that saw her expression. She was about to cry." Bom paused.

"But Dara, she might've like Seungri for a longest time, I'm pretty sure that she can handle it. I can see that she's a strong girl."

"There will be a time that she'll break down and she'll come to you, if she does consider you as a true friend."

Dara looked at her sister, worrying over and over again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seungri!" Jiyong called, "Seungri, slow down, dude!"

Seungri sighed. Jiyong and Youngbae finally caught up.

"What's wrong with you?" Youngbae asked.

Seungri disappointedly shooks his head.

"You can tell us, you know," Jiyong said.

"I'm pissed off," Seungri angrily said.

"We can totally see that, but why? You suddenly yelled at Chaerin," Youngbae said.

"Exactly! I'm pissed because of her! I don't want to hear her goddamn name, it's pissing me off," Seungri said.

Jiyong and Youngbae looked at each other.

"Let's go buy ice cream, and let have you cool down," Jiyong suggested.

At the ice cream shop

Jiyong and Youngbae was eating their ice cream happily while Seungri is still frowning as he looks at his ice cream.

In his mind, Chaerin is the ice cream and he just keeps on stabbing the ice cream.

"Seungri-ah, what's wrong with you," Youngbae asked again.

"Can you believe her?! She's so annoying, I just wished she'd disappear from my life! I've had enough of her presence!" Seungri said out of anger.

"Seungri!" Jiyong stood up angrily, "No matter how angry you are, you can't wish for a person to disappear from your life!"

There was a long pause between them until Seungri apologized.

"I'm sorry," he paused, "it just that, I wished she'd stopped doing those kind of things to me, I also have a limit. I'm a guy and I have a pride but I'm letting her do whatever she wants to me. She keeps humiliating me, and I can't stand it."

"I really don't want to see her nor talk to her."

The next day

"Jiyong, what did Seungri say?" Dara asked Jiyong.

"Why, what happened?" Seunghyun asked. 

The three didn't know what happened yesterday so, we told them the story and Jiyong also answered Dara's question.

"I couldn't talk to Chaerin because she wanted to be alone," Dara said, "it was what she wanted so, we just let her."

It was already at lunch, and they were waiting for the two to arrive, Seungri came first then Chaerin came after 7 minutes. Chaerin just stood there and it was a really tense atmosphere.

"S--," Dara was about to stand up and say something but Jiyong stopped her by covering and have her sit back again.

Dara nudged Jiyong, while Jiyong mouthed, "no."

Chaerin then said something. "I'm sorry, you must've been really annoyed."

She then sticked a sticky note on his hand. It said, "I'm sorry."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Helllo guys~ I'm sorrry if I didn't get to update this fanfic >m<; I'm suddenly pretty busy nowadays, but don't worry. I won't abandon this story. Since I really love writing about stories, whenever I daydream, those becomes my idea :))) so yesh, I hope you guys understand! Thank you for supporting me! Anyway, as you have read, you might've think that their relationship was too fast but I want to focus more on their Dara and Jiyong's relationship instead of just gettin to know each other, since they can do that while they're in a relationship :D

 

Footprint in the sand - it just a metaphor for those who didn't understand my meaning. It means that it left a memory in their minds.