04

Our Own World.

Have fun reading. Hopefully loves. Mwah <3

---

 

It's been a week since Jiyong and Dara has been together, and Seungri still haven't been talking to Chaerin at all. Chaerin has been doing all the apologizing since Seungri got pissed off at her.

"Jiyong," Dara called, but Jiyong ignored her. She frowned at him, what's wrong with him?

"Jiyonggggggggggggg," she called again for the nth time, but still she was ignored by him. Just then she recalled.

-flashback.

"Call me Oppa, okay?" Jiyong faced her as they walked in the hallway.

"Why? I think calling your name is much better.." Dara said. He pouted.

Dara smiled, "how about a pet name?"

"That sounds good, too," Jiyong smiled at her which made Dara's heart skipped a beat.

"Hmm, babe sounds overrated," Jiyong thought hard as they walked hand-in-hand.

"Jagi," Dara unconsciously said.

"Hey," Jiyong again faced her, "that has a nice sound. So, Jagi, it is."

"Ahhh...," Dara chuckled at her boyfriend's cute pretend displeased act.

"Jagi-yah~," Dara cutely bumped her shoulder to his arm, making Jiyong blushed at her cuteness.

Dara teased, "what's wrong with you, hmm?"

Jiyong suddenly hugged her, his face is as red as tomatoe as the blood rushed through his head. Jiyong felt so right when he hugged her and he doesn't want to let go. Dara on the other hand, felt safe and secured when he wrapped her around his body. The silence filled up the hallway and everyone was looking at them, some are jealous, and some are just happy looking at them. Then murmurs followed the silence, Jiyong and Dara doesn't hear it because they're on their own world. They're just hugging each other without a care in the world and they complete each other by that simple gesture, and they can just stand there hugging all day, they wouldn't care.

He rested his forehead on hers and said, "Jagi.."

"Hmm?" Dara replied with her eyes closed as she feels the moment.

Jiyong cupped Dara's face and looked at her straight in the eyes. Dara blushed, seeing how he intensely her stared at her.

"I don't know how to express my feelings directly, if ever I made you feel like you're not special. Do tell me. I like you, Dara," he paused, Dara bit her lips to stop herself from smiling, because him touching her like that is already making her dizzy. "You hear me? I like you," he continued and kissed Dara's forehead as to show that he respects her and likes her like he just told her. Jiyong then hugged her again, and this time, even tighter. Dara hugged him back.

Everyone in that hallway heard Jiyong confessed to Dara. The girls were oozing with jealousy and how they wished that, it was them in her place, same goes with the guys.

At lunch.

The group were teasing the lovebirds for their scene just up earlier, making the two blushed. However, they noticed that there's this one particular guy that's obviously looking for someone who's not in the table, yet.

"Seungri, looking for Chaerin?" Seunghyun smirked.

"W-what are you talking about, hyung?" Seungri said.

They chuckled, "But, that's true though.. How come I didn't see her today? Was she even in class? I wanted us to hang out today at my place since it's Sunday tomorrow anyway," Dara said.

"That's true.. I didn't see her today," Minzy eyed Seungri, obviously spitting fire through her eyes.

"Whaaaaaat?" Seungri acted cute.

"Just forgive her already, Seungri-ah, I think it's getting out of the hand, she already apologized to you," Daesung said.

"I know right, you're just playing hard to get now, it's not cool," Seunghyun added.

"On the top of that, he did it in one whole week, pooor girl," Jiyong added more.

Seungri felt a pang of guilt all of the sudden. "Hmpf, like I care."

I wonder if something happened.. Seungri thought because no matter at what circumstances, he knew Chaerin would go to school everyday, he started to wonder if it's because of him.

After school.

"So, let's all meet in the cafe,  and we'll go to my house, I'll see you guys all later~," Dara waved goodbye at her friends and hugged her boyfriend.

"Be careful," Jiyong said, Dara smiled, "You, too."

"You guys make my cringe, I can't stand the sight of it," Seunghyun said. Jiyong smirked knowing that the oldest amongst them is jealous.

They laughed at his remarked, Dara is now walking towards the car that picked her up.

"Jealous?" Jiyong said as he hanged his arms around his neck.

"As if," Seunghyun snorted, "Anyway, I can't go, my friends. & you know why.."

"Aww, I almost forgot, you don't have time to hang around.." Jiyong sighed, "I'll just tell Dara."

"Thanks, Ji. Tell her my sorry," Seunghyun disappointedly said.

"No problem, bro. I'm sure she'll understand," Jiyong reassured.

They've bid goodbye and decided to meet after an hour and go to the cafe they've concluded to go to.

After an hour.

Everyone headed on  the same place except for Seunghyun. Everyone was there already aside from Minzy who followed right after Jiyong's arrival.

"Hello, handsomes~," Minzy cutely greeted, they chuckled at the girl and greeted back.

"Jiyong Oppa, have you been to Dara's house yet?" Minzy curiously asked.

"No, not yet," he responded.

"I bet her house is a mansion!" Seungri excitedly said.

"What do you think we should do?" Youngbae asked.

"We can talk about that later~," a familiar voice responded.

We turned to see and there she is, smiling brightly at the several  figures infront of her. She giggled, "did you guys waited long?"

"Nope, we mostly just got here," Jiyong got up and went to her side and awkwardly hugged her. Jiyong isn't used to their skinship, but on the other hand, Dara is comfortable doing skinship with him. Dara pouted, "I feel like we're missing someone.."

"Oh, Seunghyun can't go, since you know why," Jiyong said.

"Oh.. Right, that ," Dara couldn't hide her disappointment since she wanted to introduce Seunghyun to her sister since they didn't get a chance to, the last time when Bom came to pick her up.

 

Dara was walking out from the store when Jiyong gently grabbed her wrist.
 
"Jagi, can you ride with me instead?" He asked.
 
Dara smiled and nodded, she turned to the old man besides her and formally said,
"Mr. Go, I'll ride with him and we'll all follow behind. Please lead the way."
 
"Yes, Milady," the ol'man said and went inside their car while Jiyong lead Dara to his car.
 
"Wow," Dara exclaimed, "awesome cars!"
 
Dara saw the three figures standing besides their car, "Seungri-ah, I didn't know you drive," Dara joked.
 
"Awwe, of course I know how to drive, Dara! I'm the best driver there is," Seungri proudly said.
 
"Such a lie," the three guys said in the unison. Which earned a giggled from Minzy and Dara.
 
"Well, that's good, though, since I'd like you to drop someone off later," Dara said, Jiyong confusedly looked at Dara.
 
"Whew, really? A girl?!" Seungri excitedly said. "Yes, a girl," Dara smiled.
 
"What about meeeeeeee?" Youngbae whined. Everyone laughed at him, "Go figure, Youngbae," Daesung said.
 
"Yah, just 'cause all of you have someone in your arms, you forget about me all of the sudden!" Youngbae faked cry.
 
"Don't worry, Youngbae, no need to rush, you know," Dara smiled. "Well, let's go? Unnie must be waiting."
 
Jiyong opened the car for Dara, Dara looked at him and cheerly said, "thank you!"
 
He chuckled, and went around to go in the driver's seat and followed the car infront of them. Dara was enjoying her sometime alone with her boyfriend without talking, but she thought he might get bored so she thought questions to ask him.
 
"So,"
"Uhhhm,"
 
They both said at the same time, they both chuckled, and looked at each other.
 
Jiyong said, "are you bored?"
 
Dara smiled and shook her head.
 
"What did you want to say?" Jiyong asked.
 
"You go first," Dara said.
 
"Ladies first," Jiyong responded.
 
"Aww," Dara cutely whined.
 
Jiyong chuckled, "so what is it?"
 
"Welll, I'm just wondering," Dara paused, "How did you guys all meet each other?"
 
"All of us?" Jiyong asked.
 
"Mhm," Dara nodded to answer.
 
"Well, Daesung, Youngbae, Seungri, and I all technically grew up together, we've been friends since kindergarten," Jiyong said.
 
"Wow, really? What a friendship!" Dara said as she showed me two thumbs up. He let a small laugh out.
 
"But if that's the case, how did you guys meet Seunghyun, Chaerin, and Minzy?" She continued.
 
Jiyong smiled at the thought as he remembered how they first met Seunghyun.
 
"Seunghyun.. Well," Jiyong hesitated whether to tell her or not.
 
"It's okay if you don't want to tell me," Dara looked at him as she smiles.
 
"Ah, no, no, it's nothing like that. I just think it's funny since it's been a while since I remember how we first met him," Jiyong said.
 
"Actually, we didn't meet him," Jiyong said which made Dara confused.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Well, we bullied him," Jiyong said. Dara gasped at the thought, she couldn't believe that she's hearing something like this.
 
"Wh-what?" 
 
"Yea.. But we all regret that, that's why we're friends now," Jiyong said.
 
-flashback.
 
A little kid who's holding a stick with a cap on his head was playing alone in a sandbox. The four little mischievous kids
were running towards him and pushed him making the little guy sits on the sandbox.
 
The four little kids laughed at him. 
 
"Hahaha! Look at him, he's having a hard time getting up!" the little kid with a mole on his cheek said, the other three 
laughed at him.
 
"Fatty, fatty, fatty!" The four kids teased as they danced around him, laughs at him as he struggle to sit up.
 
---
 
"Wow, Jagi, that was so mean of you guys," Dara told him.
 
"Well, we were just a kids," Jiyong told him, "with no brains."
 
Dara laughed at him.
 
"Yeah, and after that we would still around but there's that little girl that always come to his rescue, I don't
really remember her name," Jiyong paused, "She was scary that's why we always runs before she comes."
 
"Pfft," Dara laughed at her boyfriend.
 
"For real, Jagi, there was one time, we really gave Seunghyun a hard time, then she came out of nowhere and grabbed my hair!"
 
Jiyong shivered upon remembering that moment, "she wouldn't even let go."
 
"Hahhaa! You deserved that, Jagi," Dara commented, "was she the same age?"
 
"No, I don't think so, I think she's 2-3 years older than us," Jiyong said.
 
"I see, so he was big before," Dara paused, "then how did you guys became best of friends?"
 
"Ah about that, it was in elementary," Jiyong said.
 
-Flashback.
 
Seunghyun came to school with a low self-esteem since Jiyong and the three has been bugging him about how fat and ugly he looks.
 
"Yo, fatty, what are you going to eat today?" Jiyong laughed at his remarks.
 
Seunghyun didn't say anything, he just kept his head bowed down. Jiyong was pissed off because he was not answering him back.
 
He kicked Seunghyun, "answer me, you fatty."
 
Seunghyun shook his head telling him there's nothing to eat. "Hah! That's good, so you could start to lose all those heavy weights!" the four laughed and left.
 
Afterschool, the four decided to followed Seunghyun home so they could start a trouble.
Seunghyun went to narrow alley that led to a full of garbages, the four was stunned as they wondered what is that guy going here. Seunghyun walked through it and desperately hunts for something. When he found what he was searching for, his eyes twinkled as he hugged it. He looked for more as he hopes he could find more. The four just looked at him with sympathizing eyes. They wondered what have they been doing to him for more than 3-4 years. As Seunghyun was to leave that place, they hid themselves and followed him again, this time, he went inside a small rundown building, and they followed him.
 
As they followed him, there was a voices that could be hear.
 
"Oppaaaaa!" a little girl's voice said,
 
"Hyuuuunnnng!" a little guy's voice followed.
 
"Yo, how was your day, little ones?" Seunghyun smiled at the little figures, "were you a good kids?"
 
"Yessssssss!" the two said in unison.
 
"I'm sorry, this is all I could get for both of you," Seunghyun said as he kneeled down before the two kids and showed the plastic he got at the garbages and the four of them was so shocked to see it.
 
'Is that his siblings? Oh yeah, I heard his parents died in an accident last 2 mos ago. Don't tell me they live here?' Jiyong 
thought. Then, his eyes looked around the room and found their stuffs and a bedsheet on the cold floor.
 
Jiyong stood up and walked his way out of the building, followed by the three monkeys. With his head down, he regret everything he did to Seunghyun, so much that he started to tear up. Jiyong then promised himself that he'll be good to Seunghyun and promises to take care of him in a way he can.
 
The next day. The four mischievous guys waited for Seunghyun to come at school and there he is. Walking with his head bow down. The four stood infront of him and gave him lunch boxes.
 
"Here," Jiyong said, Seunghyun confusedly looked at him then looked at the lunch box then looked at him again.
 
"Just take it, hyung," Seungri said.
 
"Yea, you can take this, too," Youngbae said as he took his lunch out of his bag, Daesung did the same.
 
"We are sorry for everything we did to you, we won't do it again," Jiyong sincerely said which made Seunghyun sobs.
 
He hugged the four and left, but didn't take the lunches with him.
 
Seunghyun was feeling happy after they told him that he will not bother him anymore as he walk back home. However, there comes another new bullies that will bully him, and they were adults, they could careless about little kids like Seunghyun.
 
"Hey, fatty!" A unfamiliar voice said, Seunghyun turned around to see but he was kicked in the before he could and  stumbled frontly. The group laughed at the sight. They were kicking the poor guy until a little girl with a bob hair couragely stood infront of them to stop them from kicking him.
 
"Please, stop it!" she said with her unusually high-low pitched voice.
 
 
---
 
Jiyong stopped telling the story since they're already by the gate of the Park's land. He looked at her girlfriend who's looking back straight at him with a tears in her eyes.
 
"What a touching story! Long live friendship!" She said.
 
Jiyong laughed at her for her weirdness.
 
----