The Black Cat is born.

I am the Black Cat. (HIATUS cause I'm working on my other Choose your adventure Suju Fanfic)

Seoul, Korea. 

An unfamiliar city, with a different language, and no one I knew-- except for those unreachable people *cough cough*. 

The whole flight going here, I was pretty quiet next to Junki. He didn't mind though because he was busy sleeping. Now that we were riding the van to get to the entertainment company, he started to get talkative. No, I still couldn't get the fact that he was Iljimae out of my head.

"Kitty, I've been meaning to ask you this."

*spaced out* "Hm?"

"Where did you learn to sing like that?"

"No where. I just sang."

"How about the metal song that you sang?"
"I don't know. I like listening to songs like that too. I just copied how they sang it."

Junki turned to look out the window. I'm guessing he was as struck as I was of him. Why is it so unusual for him though? Isn't rock popular in Korea? I looked out my window and saw a black cat on the sidewalk. Its eyes seemed to follow the car as we went by. Was it looking straight at me?

"Kitty, we're here." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we stepped into the big beautiful building, I was amazed at how everything was so peaceful. I expected more people running about here and there, but the lobby was pretty much empty. I looked up at the second floor. Oh, so the busy people are up there. 

We proceeded to go upstairs to the president's office. We were greeted by a funny looking man who I thought was the secretary. 

"Oh, President-nim, good morning!" Junki greeted him.

"Junki-sshi," the man replied as he bowed and came closer to us.

"This is Yamaguchi Chihiro, the girl you heard on the phone. Chihiro, this is President Lee."

Girl you heard on the phone? When did that happen... 

"Oh, Chihiro-sshi, it's nice to meet you!" he told me in Korean, which I kind of understood. I only knew a few words in that language though. I just bowed in reply. 

"Ah, President-nim, she comes from Japan and I don't think she can speak Korean so much, so please give her lessons."

"Sure sure! We'll schedule her with one of the teachers. What languages can you speak, Chihiro-sshi?"

"Japanese, English, and just a little bit of Korean..." I replied softly.

"OH, OKAY, YOU SPEAK A ENGLISH!! FANTASTIC, BABY! YEAH!" the president replied enthusiastically. "Can sing foh me? Right now? Little please?"

"He says that he wants to hear you sing. Is it okay?" Junki asked me in Japanese.

This is it. If I'm sing in front of this man and am chosen, I will be able to find Xiah Junsu and the others. DON'T WASTE TIME THINKING ABOUT IT, CHIHIRO. JUST SING!!!! SING FOR JUNSU!!!!!

"Should've ignored what I felt, What I felt deep in my heart, because now I don't even know how to start letting you go..." 

By the the time I finished, the President had his mouth gaping open. Do I really... have a chance? 

"OH MY GAD, YOU ARE FANTASTIC, BABY!!!" he exclaimed. He turned to pull Junki away with him for a while and they talked. I could see the President's face go from confusion to bewilderment to excitedness. Tss. I'm going to learn Korean so that I hear and understand EVERY WORD that people might say about me. Gaah. 

"Ya, Chihiro," Junki called me, "do you... think you can sing a metal song for President Lee?" 

"Please please please!" the president pleaded. 

I gulped. I'm only able to sing metal songs when I'm so enveloped in my emotions. I looked down at my feet anxiously. 

"We need to hear you sing a song like that so that we can decide how exactly to train you," Junki explained.

Knock knock. "President-nim," I heard a voice say. "Are you busy?" 

I turned around and, I swear, I almost died. Xiah Junsu was standing at the door. I think my heart went from normal to 160. 

"Oh, Junsu-sshi, I'm still talking to these people. Please wait until I'm finished."

"Oh, okay," he said as he went outside. 

I started: 

"And I can't make it on my own.
(And I can't make it on my own.)
Because my heart is in Ohio.
So cut my wrists and black my eyes.
(Cut my wrists and black my eyes)
So I can fall asleep tonight, or die.
Because you kill me.
You know you do, you kill me well.
You like it too, and I can tell.
You never stop until my final breath is gone."

Junki's POV..

She's really amazing. The president looks like he's drooling all over. I bet she thinks that I didn't notice that she sang immediately after Junsu-dolphin left. Based on my calculations and observations from the JYJ concert in Japan up to the posters, he's the bottom line. Probably the one that she came here for. But why? I guess I'll just wait and see how things unfold. I shouldn't let her get too close to him though because she'll get bashed by anti-fans when she's just at the onset of her career. Tsk. That's what happened to that other girl. 

"YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS SING, BABY CHIHIRO!!" said President Lee. 

I'm really glad that he's this welcoming to the artists. Nasty rumors had ruined his image and I hope that everything still turns out okay. 

"What image will she have, President-nim?" I asked.

"She has the voice of an angel when she sings normal songs, and she also has the voice of a music demon because she sings rock so well!" 

"Is 'music demon' the best way to put it, President-nim?" I asked jokingly. 

"AH! I know what to call her," he said as he stood up and drew the name in the air with his hands, "The Black Cat. So cute and graceful, but also has a devious and mysterious side."

"Isn't a black cat unlucky?" I asked.

"It's about time we turned the tables and bashed that superstition, Junki-sshi," he said firmly. He turned to me and took me by the shoulders, "You are Black Cat. Welcome to SM Entertainment. Junki-sshi, take this girl to her dorm room and buy her a cellphone. I will be sending you the details regarding her schedule and all the rest to follow. Have a good day." 

Chihiro's POV

I... I got in? WOOOOOHHHH!!!!!! (<-- please don't imagine ALL my screams to be heavy metal screamo stuff. This is just a normal excited girl scream. And of course, I only screamed this in my head.) WOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!

When we walked out the door, I saw him. Sitting on the couch, waiting for his turn to talk to President Lee. When we passed by, he stood up and immediately went in the room. All I could do was to turn around and look back at the door to President Lee's office, hoping for something that was so near but that might actually never be attained... *sob* 

Junki grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "Come on, BLACK KITTY, haha, let's go to your dorm to fix up your things." 

JUNSUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!