The Return of ljimae

I am the Black Cat. (HIATUS cause I'm working on my other Choose your adventure Suju Fanfic)

"Why do I have do you with you again?" I asked while we were on our way via van to the venue of the press conference.

"Because it's observation time for you," Junki answered. "I want you to see even now what things you're going to have to go through in the industry." 

I have a feeling that this will bore me. Oh well, life is a waiting game. We wait for lunch, wait for money, wait in lines, and the entire time, we wait to die. 

When we got to the entrance of the hotel, there were so many people crowded and screaming by the door. The guards were having difficulty holding them back. We turned around and went straight for the basement parking lot. From there, we were escorted by six big muscular and scary-looking men in suits. Why would we need this much bodyguards? It's not like someone was out to kill Junki or anything. I looked at Junki and saw that he had put on shades and a cap that he pulled down low over his face. Psh. We're in a hotel with security. He doesn't need to hide himself because he's going to a press conference with MEDIA PEOPLE who SPREAD NEWS about people they interview anyway. I rolled my eyes. 

"Chihiro, I need you to lag behind me a bit. Wear these glasses and hold these papers."

"Nande?" I replied with my face looking like o_O. I did as he asked. 

"People have twisted tongues. They see an ice cube, they talk about an iceberg. Just go with my flow." 

As the double doors to the press conference room opened, we were greeted by a hundred flashes and a thousand questions. Junki motioned me to sit in one of the reserved chairs near the front of the room. It began.

I didn't bother listen to their questions because they were pretty much asking the same things over and over. Time passed by slowly...

"Last question?"

One media person stood up and asked, "Since you've been gone for so long, your skills might have gotten rusty. Are you confident that you can pull off even more challenging roles in the future?"

He smiled. "Yes, because... I'm Iljimae." *wink* With that, he went off the stage. 

That got me right there. 

All this time and I didn't even recognize that he was that guy from one of my favorite dramas. ILJIMAE. HOW COULD I NOT HAVE KNOWN?? So all this time, I had lost my face over and over again in front of ILJIMAE. GAAAAHHHH. I hit my head with my fist. I feel so much more embarrassed now!! 

"Chihiro, are you okay?" someone asked.

I looked up into the concerned face of Iljimae. God, I can't even think of him as Junki anymore. I nodded nervously. "Yes, I'm o-okay..." Such a bad time to be starstruck. 

"We need to go to the airport now. Let's go."

o_O

"Chihiro?" he leaned in closer to me and felt my forehead, "Are you sick or something?" 

He's Iljimae. He's Iljimae. O_o

How the crap can I act normal around him now??? I wish I never found out...