--

That XX

I didn't do much after seeing that bastard with some random chick, I wouldn't even bat an eyelash if he would jump in Han River, I would even say, "Do a butterfly and drown quickly!" I know that won't happen, but that doesn't mean I'm not praying for it.

 

I badly want to buy a chainsaw at the moment and rip that bastard to smithereens. The mere thought that he is just toying with Dara's feelings is gnawing my insides. Why does fate have to be so cruel? Why does she have to be played with some bastard that barely deserves her?

 

"Tell Dara already," Said the selfish part of me. "So she'll be with you!" I badly want to call her and rat on the bastard already. "But if you tell her, they'll break up, she'll definitely get hurt." My martyr side reminded me. I don't want her to cry. I don't ever want to see her cry. "But if you don't tell her, she'll just get hurt more when she finds out herself, better tell her now, right?" My rational side told me. I closed my eyes and contemplated with all the effects on the course of action I'll make. 

 

I sighed for the 9th time, in every action I'll do, she'll definitely get hurt. I let sleep wash over my consciousness, just when I was about to give in to slumber, I felt someone poke my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes, and found Dara smiling brightly at me. 

 

"Hey there Ji. I knew I'd find you here since you weren't with your guy friends at Seunghyun's crib. So what's troubling you? The only time you come here is when your either in deep with your Mom or when your feeling down. Wanna tell me?"

 

I stared intently at Dara's smiling face, as she sat down beside me. She looks divine, that the stars pale in comparison to her. She would be the best girlfriend, she's kind, sweet, understanding . . . all in all, she's a keeper, the type of girl any guy would want to introduce to his parents. She doesn't deserve to be hurt by someone that doesn't even treasure her. 

 

"Actually Dee, I'm just here to pass the time. Anyway, I saw your boyfriend in Hong Dae earlier. . ." Her face registered surprise. "I saw him with a girl by the way." I said quietly. Gauging for her reaction. Her face darkened with fury.

 

"Why are you so against him Ji Can't you just be happy for me?" Her eyes were suddenly streaming down with tears filled with resentment and sadness. I never want to see her crying. I reached out for her face and gently wiped away her tears.

 

"I'm not against him Dee. . . all I said was I saw him with another woman. I didn't imply that he was doing anything bad. I just informed you, that's all. So, if I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry already." I said calmly. 

 

Why does she have to be like this?

 

"Ji, Woo Oppa might look like a player, but he isn't, he's just rough around the edges. He's a loyal guy. He's definitely not that kind of person." she said with determination.

 

When I saw in her eyes that she won't be swayed in anything I'll say, I swallowed the words I badly want to say. Like, "Do you think I'm lying?" or "What kind of guy is he? You barely know him!" 

 

Instead of saying things like that to her, I just nodded. "Yeah, I probably got it wrong."

 

See Dar? I lied for you. I'm sorry.