--

That XX

           There is no such thing as a perfect love story. In every story, there will always be someone who will leave and get left behind. But that's just the normal kind of love story. People say that we will always remember the ones that we never truly had. There will always be a story that ended before it even began. Just like mine, before I could even move away from the friendzone I was stuck in, some bastard was already at her side.

 

          Cupid should seriously stop playing with his arrows, since he doesn't know how it feels to wake up in the middle of the night just to talk to that special person cry for some bastard who doesn't deserve her. Worst, he doesn't know how it feels to be always wishing and praying that she would leave the person. As I walk quietly behind Dara and that bastard, I can't help but curse my fate. Why can't she just love me instead of that person?

 

"Come on Ji . . . stop daydreaming! Or else Woo oppa and I will leave you behind. . ." Dara said teasingly. I grinned at her. Just a second of her attention makes me feel like I'm the most wonderful person in the world. But it also pains me that its all I can ever get from her ever since her "Woo Oppa" came into the picture.

 

"You go ahead. . ." I said and smiled. "I'll stop by Taeyang's place for a bit.  . . I suddenly felt like skipping. Take notes for me, arraso?" Before she could say anything more, I ran away from where they were. I need to get away from them, of all the days that bastard has to be a "good" boyfriend why does he have to do it now? What did she ever see in him anyway? He looks like a sissy covered in tattoo's that barely helped his so-called bad boy image. Besides, no matter how much Dara tries her best to build him up on her parents and to me, I can see a heartbreaker when I see one, and that Bastard is certainly a player, and byt the looks of it, he's probably an MVP already.

 

              I already told her countless times that she should find someone better. But she's already blinded by the belief that she could change him, that deep inside his tough exterior there's a good guy inside. In my opinion, a snake can never be anything else but a snake. Once a player will always be a player. She would shrug me off and won't talk to me, but that doesn't last for a few hours. She can't stay mad at me, because we grew up together. I'm her bestfriend, and she's my bestfriend too. I just can't help but wish sometimes that we could be something much more than a mere bestfriend.

 

            Instead of going to Taeyang's I decided to hang out in HongDae to pass my time. I was sitting in a bench while eating when I suddenly saw That bastard in a simple T-shirt and jeans while holding a boquet. I noticed that he wasn't wearing the ring Dara gave him. She worked so hard just to earn enough money for that one. Maybe he just forgot? I was about to approach him when a beautiful girl approached him and kissed him on the lips. The Bastard smiled at her and kissed her again after they kissed. They probably would have continued if the other people didn't stare at them. I stopped in my tracks, I wanted to beat the hell out of him, but before I could, they already got into a taxi and drove away.

 

 

          How can I tell Dara that her boyfriend is cheating on her?