I can't forget you that easily..

you can see through my eyes

The next morning..

Jessica POV

“Krys.. I’m going to go to the hospital.. pay a visit on Taeyeon.. wanna come with me?”

“no thank you.. I don’t want to be a stone wall when I arrived there..” she said in annoying tone

“ah.. whatever.. I’m going now..” I waved to her and she waved back while sipping on her milk..

I took a bus to get to the hospital.. as soon as I arrived, I search nurse Yuri..

“oh hi Jessie.. come to pay a visit again? Why you didn’t came yesterday?” she smiled widely at me

“I have something to do yesterday.. school’s homework.. did she asked about me?”

“yeah.. she mention about you but she had a thought that you might be busy or something..”

“ah I see.. is she awake?”

“yeah.. she already showered too.. she must be drying her hair now.. you may visit her..” she smiled and waved to me

“thank you nurse Yuri..” I waved back and walk faster towards her room.. I opened her room and I ran towards her..

“Taeyeon!!” I hugged her tightly

“Jessie? Why are you all of sudden hugging me this tight? Did anyone hurt you?” she asked in worried tone

“no.. I just missed you..”

“but you only didn’t visit me one day.. hahaha..” she chuckle and hugged me back “wanna take some walk? Anyway, I had to tell you a story..”

“sure.. why not?” we walk to the garden and sat on the bench while she began to tell her story what she had been through yesterday.. about one girl that around her age that just be her friends recently.. after she told her story she began to catch some breath and keep silence.. I chuckle..

“Jessie.. can I asked you something?”

“you can asked me anything.. what is it?”

“why you always visit me and never get tired with it? It’s already 8 years as I remembered.. you only absent once and it was yesterday.. you would even visit me when you’re sick..”

“sorry about yesterday.. I can’t visit you because I had too much to do..”

“I’m okay with that Jessie.. I’m worried about you.. you haven’t answered my question..”

“it’s because….” Should I tell her I love her? Should I? maybe.. just.. pushing my luck..

“because?” she asked again with her innocent look

“because I think I love you Taeyeon..” she was surprised with my confession..

“I—I---…” she paused a bit “I.. can’t Jessie.. I don’t want to disappoint you or anyone.. my heart is too weak for someone to hold.. and I’m too weak to hold someone’s heart.. I just… can’t.. please.. don’t love me… please.. love someone else.. many people is deserving you better than me..” she asking me sincerely with worried face and tears are building up on her eyes

“but.. I can’t help it myself that I love you..”

“please.. don’t do that.. you know that my time is only two weeks to go..  and I will leave after that.. I can’t risk the rest of my time hurting you.. and I really don’t want to hurt you by leaving you behind..”

“KIM TAEYEON!! DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!! YOU’RE GOING TO BE FINE!! ME AND NURSE YURI WILL TRIED OUR BEST TO FIND YOU A DONOR!!” I got angry with her words earlier

“I’m just… telling the truth.. with all I feel.. and what I think..” she started bent her body against her knees a tears escaped from her eyes

“I’m sorry Taeyeon for yelling at you.. I’m really sorry..” I hugged her tightly and tears coming down from my eyes

“it’s okay Jessie.. I guess.. I already think too far until I’m ready to die.. I never lose hope but I also prepare myself for the worst..” she smile to me and hugged me back “Jessie.. can I request something?”

“anything Taeyeon..”

“could you.. if.. I really died.. could you.. give my eyes to Tippany so she could see the beauty of the world again?”

“why would you do that?”

“I just want to at least.. help people around me for the last time.. and it could change her lives too.. about your heart, she could be the one who is strong enough to hold yours..” she smile widely to me “can you do that for me Jessie?”

“Taeyeon.. I…”

“please Jessie..”

“okay… I promise..”

“let me hold my own weak heart.. I don’t want anyone to hold it and I don’t want to hold anyone’s heart too.. I might broke it when I can’t hold it anymore..”

“I understand.. but I will always love you..”

“I love you too Jessie.. but don’t get too attached to me.. I don’t want to be the reason you cried all night..” she chuckle

“Taetae? Is that you?” someone from behind holding a stick and her other hand trying to examine her surrounding.. black long hair.. beautiful but I was taken aback when I saw emptiness on her eyes..

“Panny-ah.. you should’ve called nurse Soo or Yuri before you came here alone..” Taeyeon stands up and help her reach the bench

“who is with you?”

“ah yeah… Panny.. this is Jessica.. she’s my best friend.. she always visited me everyday after I got admitted here..”

“hi.. I’m Tiffany Hwang.. nice to meet you..” said the girl looking at the wrong direction..

“I’m over here..” I hold her hands and she began to look into my face with her empty stare “I’m Jessica Jung.. you can called me Jessie.. and nice to meet you too..”

“I’m sorry.. can I examine your face? I want to know you more..”

“sure..” I said directing her hands towards my face.. she examine my face gently.. her hands was so soft..

“you must be pretty..” she gave me a unique eyesmile.. even though she’s blind, those eyesmile sure can make someone else go blind.. it’s too sweet and adorable..

“you must be surprised with her eyesmile right Jessie?”

“yeah.. those eyesmile are gorgeous..”

“I already said that to her earlier yesterday..” Taeyeon winked on me and gesturing ‘she’s the one’

“uuh.. you guys stop making me blushing.. I wish I could see both of you in full image so I could make a good compliment as well..”

“you’ll get your donor soon Panny-ah..” there was a pang on my heart while Taeyeon said that and she the girl’s black hair with a faint smile

“yeah.. both of you will get donor soon enough..” Taeyeon eyes goes widened as I said those words..

“huh? Why would she needs a donor when she only get typhus?” what? What typhus??! Taeyeon gesturing me to not to telling her about anything..

“I mean.. you’ll get a donor for your eyes and Taeyeon with her financial problem..” I said tried to sound convincing

“did you need any help with that? Taetae? I’m sure my dad wouldn’t mind to help you..”

“uh.. uh.. no need Panny-ah.. I already got someone who will pay for my hospital bills..”

“okay.. what’s with the nickname?” I got jealous as soon as I realized both of them

“ah.. don’t get jealous Jessie.. I’m just her friend.. don’t worry.. I gave her a nickname because she can’t called my name right.. she can’t pronounce Tiffany or Fany..”

“I see.. and I’m not jealous.. it’s hard for pure Korean to do that anyway.. for me.. it’s not that hard..” I lied to her about me didn’t got jealous

“where did you come from?”

“I was truly from Korea, but I stayed at States since I was 4 years old.. three years later I got back here and meet her..”

“ah.. that’s why your Korean is little bit mixed up with English pronunciation.. like me.. I was treated at State before.. not so long ago my dad has to moved here and making me live here..” she beamed another eyesmile.. that eyesmile sure so melting..

“guys.. wanna take some walk?” Taeyeon suggest

“sure.. I’m bored if we just sit here and chit chat.. there is a lot more things we can do in this beautiful garden..” we began to stand up.. “here let me help you.. I’ll be on your right side, Taeyeon will be in your left.. you can hold on our hands..”

“I’m okay Jessie.. don’t worry.. I can walk properly.. I have my stick with me.. if I got problem I will tell you two..” she’s so independent..

“okay.. but according to both of your condition, I’ll be here to telling you two, NO RUNNING, NO JUMPING, NO RUSHING!!”

“yess nurse Jessica…” they said in unison and chuckle

“YAH!! I’M NOT A NURSE!! I’m still young..”

And we walking together touring the garden.. we enjoyed our time together.. chit chat, fooling around, until we didn’t realized that it’s already getting dark..

“hahaha.. Jessie.. you are funny.. I can’t believe that really happened to you..”

“I’m just telling my story.. hahahhaa.. I can’t believe that either.. until now.. I never thought that people around me consider me as a cold person.. and they will stay away from me, at least 3m..”

“you ACT like that.. you should’ve realize.. because I’m scared with you too.. at first.. but the more I know you, the more you show your different side..” Taeyeon teased me

“but she’s not like what she was telling us.. I didn’t feel scared with her.. she’s a nice person.. and she’s warm hearted..”

“WOW!! I bet you’re the only ONE who said that when you’re meeting Jessie for the first time..”

“am I that cold?”

“yes Jessie.. do I have to explain that further?”

“no need..”

“SEE!!”

“what?

“you’re cold..”

“no she doesn’t.. she’s just being straight..” Tiffany help me

“two against one.. not fair..” Taeyeon pouted..

“stop pouting you dork..”

“Taeyeon pouting? I can’t imagine what she looks like..” she giggle

“better you didn’t know anything Tiff.. you’ll regret it.. hahahhaa..”

“YAH!! Okay.. let’s go inside.. it’s getting dark.. and it’s about time for me to meet nurse Yuri..”

“I guess me too.. nurse Soo probably will searching for me anytime soon.. or get panicked.. she got panicked easily..”

“okay.. both of you.. I’ll accompany you to go to each of your room.. where are your room Tiff?”

“1007..” she beamed her unique eyesmile again

“okay.. it’s not that far…”

“let’s go..”

And we accompany Tiffany to her room.. but I still can’t feel anything about her.. I just can feel that I concerned about her condition.. but there is still not anything strange that I feel for her.. it’s not gonna work Taeyeon.. whatever you’re trying to do.. it will not gonna work.. I can’t forget you that easily…

----------------------------------------------------------------------

next update.. hahaha.. it will be just multi shot.. :D

 

thank you for reading my story.. XD

any comments or critics?? :D