it's time..

you can see through my eyes

Author POV

Time run fast as the three becoming more closer and closer.. two days to go as Taeyeon’s condition getting worse.. the doctor forbid her to move too much.. there must be at least one person who watching over her.. but Taeyeon keep insisting to go to Tiffany’s room to play with Jessie and her.. or just walk around the hospital with the two.. she wants to spend every little time she had with the two girls she loved.. she also spending more time together at night with nurse Yuri.. her hearbeat is getting slower and slower.. she must get the injection every two hours.. to make her heart beat more steady..

“Tiffany.. Jessie.. I’m so happy.. that two days from now, the doctor will released me from the hospital!!” said the petite in such a joy

“WOW!! That’s great Taetae!! I’m happy for you!!” said the eyesmile girl hugging the petite.. and beamed her eyesmile towards the petite

 

The ice princess just stand still.. hearing that.. holding her tears to falling down.. knowing that there is only two days left for her and nurse Yuri to search for a donor…

“Jessie? Aren’t you happy for Taetae?”

“y-y-yes… I’m… happy for her…..” she running away from the two as she can’t hold her tears anymore

 

“where did she go Taetae?”

“it’s okay.. she might be urgently want to use the bathroom..” the petite caresses the eyesmile girl’s hair.. she know what is the true reason behind all of this.. she felt a little bit guilty..

 

As the day passed.. the petite is getting weaker.. one last day… the petite write something on a piece of paper and after she finished, she put it under her pillow.. she was determined to spend her last day with the ice princess.. her best friend.. they’re sitting on the bench garden.. watching the sunset..

“Jessie.. thank you so much..” the petite smile in her pale face

“Tae.. I’m sorry.. I couldn’t find a donor.. but please.. don’t die now…” the ice princess broke into tears

“it’s okay.. you spending all of your spare time for me, I’m already thankful with that.. you love me.. I’m very much grateful.. I’m the luckiest person in the world..”

“I know you love her more than you love me.. it’s okay with me.. but you have to tell her..”

“no.. she might feel guilty after that.. I don’t want any of you crying..” the petite wipe the ice princess’s tears with her both thumbs

“do you want to meet her?”

“sure.. mind to help me?” the petite move slowly

 

 

They walked towards the eyesmile girl’s room.. the ice princess waiting outside the room as she can’t hold her tears from streaming through her cheeks..

“Tiffany.. this is my last day here.. so.. I want to say goodbye to you..” the petite smile.. it’s fortunate that the eyesmile girl is blind so she couldn’t see what the real thing happened in front of her..

“aaw.. Taetae.. congratulations that you finally got released from this hospital.. can we meet again someday?”

“someday…” the petite grab the eyesmile girls’ hand.. put both of them on her chest.. “my last heartbeat is yours..” and the petite smile widely

“that is a sweet words Taetae.. but why is your heartbeat is very slow and weak? Are you sick?”

“no.. I’m fine.. promise me one thing.. both of you.. be happy..”

“of course.. but why are you saying all of this? As if you going to die soon…” the eyesmile girl said in confused look…

“I will go somewhere far.. so could you two take care of each others?”

“aaaaw… you’re going to leave us after this? It’s so sad.. I promise you that I will take care of Jessie..” the eyesmile girl beamed her unique eyesmile

“I love you Tippany.. with all my heart.. till my last heart beat..”

“I love you too Taetae..” the eyesmile girl hugged the petite tightly.. the petite kissed the eyesmile girl’s lips before she go out from the room.. it’s a soft kiss.. but the eyesmile could feel sorrow from it.. her tears are automatically came out from her eyes as she didn’t know what makes her feeling hurt like that.. like some part of her life just taken away from her as the petite walked away from her room..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Taeyeon POV

My time is near.. I can feel it.. my heart is beating more weaker.. I walked outside her room.. finding Jessie is waiting outside for me.. I sat beside her..

“Jessie.. I’m sorry.. I can’t be the one..”

“Taeyeon.. I already told you it’s fine.. as long as you live.. I’m fine with anyone who is gonna be with you..”

“you know that I can’t do that..” I caresses her hair and she holding my hand tightly.. “I can feel my time is near.. please fulfill my wish for her?”

“I will do anything for you Kim Taeyeon.. anything.. just please.. don’t go…” she pleaded and she hugged me tightly like there is no tomorrow..

“please take care of her? If you don’t love her don’t force yourself.. I just want the best for you.. but could you please take care of her? At least until she can see the world again..”

“sure Taeyeon..”

“I love you Jessie.. my best friend forever..” I hugged her back as my body got weaker and weaker.. and finally my heart stopped beating.. and I smile widely as I saw my grandpa and grandma handing their hands to me.. waiting for me to grab them with their angelic smile.. I grab their hands and go with them..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica POV

I hugged her but her hugged is getting weaker as her body is started to falling down freely to the floor.. I grab her before she falling down hard to the floor..

“TAEYEEEOOON!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!” I cried out loud as I saw a beautiful smile from her face… I checked on her pulse but there is no sign.. “KIM TAEYEON!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!” I cried a lot as nurse Yuri coming from afar lifting her up to the bed and rushing her to the emergency room.. leaving me behind sitting on the floor crying alone..

“kim Taeyeon… you make me cry again.. how dare you leaving me behind…” I lied down on the cold floor not wanting any other rather than Taeyeon..

“Jessica Jung.. you could get sick if you do that..” I saw nurse Sooyoung lifted me up to the bench nearby and making me sit down there.. “ssh.. sssh.. ssh… don’t cry..” she hugged me but it only makes me bursting into tears on her shoulder.. she rubbed my back gently as I got tired of crying.. my tears already dried out..

“why she is leaving me like this? She didn’t love me at all..”

“don’t say that.. she loves you.. she always speak about you three having a great time together.. you already making her life more meaningful..”

“I’m not ready to lose her..”

“I know.. be strong.. don’t let Taeyeon cries when she sees you like this from heaven.. please don’t cry.. for Taeyeon..”

“she asked me to donate her eyes to Tiffany..”

“I know that.. but I have to asked her parents first..”

 

“Taeyeon is gone.. I failed..” I saw nurse Yuri coming out from the emergency room with her face already wet in tears.. she walk unsteadily towards us.. and hugged me immediately.. “Jessie.. I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry I couldn’t save her..” she hugged me tightly

“it’s probably the best for her.. she already prepared for this time to come.. I already promised her to take care of Tiffany and about her eyes..”

“I will try to talk to their parents..”

“I will help.. since we both promised her the same thing..”

“there is a letter under her pillow.. it addressed to both of you.. want to opened now?”

“no.. I will wait for Tiffany..” and she handed me the letter..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading my story.. XD

any comments or critics?? :D