the letter and the promise

you can see through my eyes

Author POV

After a few days, the eyesmile girl began to learn how to read a normal book.. how to read a sign.. how to learn about anything from the beginning again.. since all the time she’s just using Braille and anything for the blind to live like a normal person.. she still awkward towards the environment.. the ice princess think that this is the right time to tell her the truth.. about the letter.. the ice princess drag the eyesmile towards her place.. and to her room..

“Jessiee.. what are you doing?? What is this place??”

“this is my house.. and this is my room.. I want to show you something..” the ice princess took out an envelope from her drawer.. it still neatly sealed.. and she handed to the eyesmile girl

“what is this Jessie?”

“it’s an envelope..”

“I know what is this Jessie.. but why are you giving me this? What it said?” the eyesmile girl pointing at the words on the front of the envelope..

“this is said, to Jessie and Fany.. from Taeyeon..”

“she sent us a message??”

“yes.. I want to read it when you already finished with your surgery..”

“let’s read it!!” said the eyesmile girl in excitement

“I will read it for you..”

 

To Jessie and Tiffany,

I’m sorry for being such an idiot.. leaving you two behind like this.. I’m sorry that I can’t be with both of you anymore.. I’m sorry for everything.. Jessie.. I’m sorry that I can’t return your feelings.. I don’t want to hurt you because you already know what will happen to me.. I don’t want to broke your heart into dust because of it.. and you’re right in the end, I love you as my best friend and I love her more..

And for Tiffany, I’m sorry that I lied to you.. this is my biggest lie to you.. I lied that I got typhus.. the truth is, I got a weak heart that need to get a transplant soon or I’ll die.. I’m sorry.. I love you Panny-ah with all my heart… romantically..

By the time you read this letter, I might be gone somewhere that you two can’t reach me anymore.. I want to say, Tiffany, I’m sorry for lying to you.. I hope the window to the world I gave to you is large enough for you to see the beauty of the world and you could forgive me.. Jessie, I can’t hold your heart and prevent it from broken or get a scratch, but I give you the person that strong enough to hold your heart.. but I don’t want you to force yourself to love that person, nor that person to love you.. it’s your decision and that person.. I wish I have more time to be with you two so I could see the two of your happy face together.. please take care of each other.. love somebody that can hold your heart strong enough..

Jessie.. you always said that my eyes telling more unspoken words.. Tiffany.. I hope my last gift for you make you live more happier than ever..

I'm glad that you can see through my eyes Tiffany.. I will always love you.. forever.. you're my first and my last..

From your beloved friend.. Kim Taeyeon..

 

The two of them are get silent while their tears never stop falling down from their eyes… the ice princess dropped the letter.. both of them hugging each others.. crying out loud as the pain they got on their heart after reading their friend’s letter..

“she’s stupid for lying to me.. I don’t want her eyes.. I want her….” Said the eyesmile girl crying on the princess’s shoulder

“I want her too.. but she already gone on the day she said goodbye to you.. she really meant that..”

“why she must be lying?!”

“she didn’t want you to be worried or guilty because she’s already planning to give her eyes when the first time she saw you..”

Both of them didn’t stop crying until they got tired and asleep on the ice princess bed.. hugging each other.. trying to ease each other’s pain..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

After the sorrow night both of them decided to go to the petite’s graveyard.. and both of them saying what they feels towards the petite.. they linked arm each others and make their way out from the graveyard in such sorrow.. as the time passed quickly.. it’s been a year since they’ve been best friend.. and since the night, they become more closer to each other..

They’re in the hospital garden.. at the same bench they used to play around with the petite.. they watching another patient enjoying their time at the garden..

“Tiffany.. it’s been a year… Taeyeon said that she gave me a person that strong enough to hold my broken heart and help me reassemble it. but will she do it for me?” the ice princess opening the topic..

“she will do it.. I’m pretty sure.. whoever that person is Jessie.. she will be the luckiest person in the world that she could have you as her girlfriend.. and if she hurts you, I will make her pay for her action..” the eyesmile girl smiling towards the ice princess using her unique eyesmile

“what if.. that person is you? Will you do it for me?”

The eyesmile girl shocked with the sudden confession from the ice princess..

“what are you trying to say Jessie?”

“what if I gave you my broken heart.. are you willing to help me reassemble it and be the one who holds it?” the ice princess going more further to the serious question

“Jessie… of course I will help you and I will hold it firmly so it will not be broken again.. and I give you mine to hold.. please don’t broke it..” said the eyesmile girl and hugged the ice princess tightly

“Taeyeon.. thank you for your beautiful gift to me..” whisper the ice princess towards the eyesmile girl’s ear..

“thank you Taeyeon for giving me your eyes so I could see the beautiful figure in front of me.. and teach me how to love..” the eyesmile girl whispered back

“we have two things in common.. we love Taeyeon.. and we love each other because of her..” said the ice princess caressing the eyesmile girl’s hair.. and they sealed the distance between them with a sweet kiss..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

yeah! it ended being JeTi.. I don't know what's wrong with my mind.. sorry for TaeNy lovers.. T^T

thank you for reading my story.. XD

I hope this multishot is good enough for you readers.. :D

any comments or critics? :D