you have the most beautiful eyesmile ever..

you can see through my eyes

Author POV

There is a petite blonde little girl walking slowly on the hospital garden.. dressed like one of the patient.. she smiled peacefully as she smell all the flowers she passing through at the garden..

“Kim Taeyeon, time for your medicine…” called one of the nurse..

“I’m coming nurse Yuri..” the petite girl smile widely and waved to cheerfully towards the nurse.. she picked up a few flowers and walk inside the hospital..

The nurse taking care of the petite.. she run down a few test on her.. like usual.. and she chatting with the patient..

“how is your walk today?” ask the nurse

“it was as fun as I could remember..” the petite smile.. the nurse checking her heartbeat and it’s gradually getting slower day by day the petite live.. the nurse’s face turned into worried face..

“what’s wrong nurse Yuri? Did I do something wrong?” ask the petite worriedly to the nurse

“no.. you’re doing great.. I promise I will do my best to find you a heart donor..” the nurse smile faintly to the petite and caresses her hair..

“you always do your best.. I don’t mind if I don’t have one.. I already happy with my life now..” the petite hugged the nurse.. making the nurse’s tears flowing down through her cheeks.. the petite broke her hug and saw tears from the nurse.. “don’t cry nurse Yuri.. I’m done here right? Wanna take some walk with me at the garden?” the petite wipe the nurse’s tears with her thumbs and grab the nurse wrist.. she dragged the nurses in a bit rushes towards the hospital garden..

“no rushes Taeyeon.. remember your heart…” the nurses pull her back a bit..

“I’m sorry nurse Yuri.. I’m just too excited..” said the petite slowing her pace..

 

There is not many girls on her age was admitted to the hospital.. 15 years old kid.. who have to deal with such a sickness.. she was admitted to the hospital because of her weak heart and she must be around the hospital due to her sickness.. the doctor already told her and her parents that all she needs is only a heart donor.. but if there is no one could gave it to her, he’s afraid that she can’t live any longer.. the medicine that she eat is only to slowing down the process…

Some taller girl with a long black hair catch her eyes while she walked down on the garden.. it’s rare for her seeing a girl around her age in here..

“nurse Yuri.. who is that?” the petite pointing on the girl

“oh.. it’s Tiffany Hwang..”

“she’s beautiful.. why would she can be here?”

“she’s blind because of an accident she had when she was a little kid.. she’s here because her father didn’t want something bad happened to her in the outside world while waiting for eye donor..”

“she’s new here or she already got here since that accident?”

“she’s recently turned into a patient just like you because last time she almost get hit by a car while crossing the street.. it’s almost a week since she got here.. fortunately someone see her and grab her back to the side of the street before she got hit.. her father was panicked and she admitted to the hospital becoming like you.. a patient that will get a donor.. and be here while waiting for it..” the nurse explained to the petite girl who is holding her hand

“so I have a new friends that around my age nurse Yuri?”

“yes Taeyeon.. wanna get closer to her?”

“sure!!” the petite girl said in excitement and joy all over her face

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany POV

I know my father only wants the best for me.. he put me here for a good reason.. not to abandoned me.. I sit on the bench nearby and feeling the breeze of the wind that tickles my hair.. even though I can’t see through my eyes, I can see the world with a different point of view.. I still can feel the beauty.. I can imagine what my surrounding looks like.. I heard someone is coming nearer to me.. two people.. maybe the nurse..

“who is that?” I asked in confused

“It’s me nurse Yuri, Tiffany..”

“oh.. hi nurse Yuri!” I smile to the source of her voice “who is the other one with you? I can feel there is two people near me..”

“you might be blind but you can see the world with your own way.. I will introduce you.. this is Kim Taeyeon.. one of the patient here.. she’s around your age..” I stand up and tried to grab her face to imagine what is she looks like.. the girl that called Kim Taeyeon stiffened as I grab her face and began to examine it..

“relax Taeyeon.. she just want to imagine how you looks like..” said nurse Yuri to the girl in front of me

“I’m sorry.. I just surprised with the sudden contact..” said the smaller girl in front of me and her body began to relaxed

“your face is beautiful and must be cute since you had those chubby cheeks.. but you’re shorter than me..” I chuckle “I’m sorry to surprised you earlier..”

“YAH! Don’t mention about height.. I’m Kim Taeyeon… who are you?”

“I’m Tiffany Hwang.. nice to meet you Taeyeon-ssi..” I hugged her.. this is the way I greet people..

“n-nice t-t-to meet you too Tippany-ssi…” she stuttered that makes me giggle.. she even wrongly pronounce my name..

“it’s Tiffany.. not Tippany… just call me Fanny..” I smile to the source of her voice and I hope I’m looking directly towards her face..

-----------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon POV

Even though she’s blind, she had the most beautiful eye smile I ever seen.. she really do know how to make my heart beats faster than usual.. all of her sudden contact..

“okay Panny..” I said while looking directly into her eyesmile..

“okay.. I think I’ll leave both of you here.. I still have work to do.. don’t play on the garden until late.. Taeyeon don’t running around.. Tiffany, you can do anything to her if she began to jumping around or running or rushes anywhere..”

“yes nurse Yuri..” we said in unison

“good..” and she patted my head and whisper something to me “take care of her..” I nodded and smile widely to her

“so how long have you been here?” I asked her to make some chatting topic between us..

“it’s been a week I guess..” she beamed those eyesmile again..

“you have the most beautiful eyesmile I’ve ever seen Panny-ah..”

“thank you Taetae..” she chuckle

“what did you call me?” I asked in confused

“Taetae.. since you call me with another nickname.. I gave you one..”

“it’s just hard for me to pronounce your name.. but It’s okay for me to you call me by that name.. it’s cute…” we sit on the bench and telling each others about our story.. I never told her my sickness.. I don’t want her to be worried..

“it’s getting dark Panny-ah… we should go inside..” I grab her wrist and drag her inside

“no running or rushes Taetae..” she hold my hand firmly to slowing my pace..

“hmmkeey..” I walk slowly inside the hospital with her arms linked on mine.. I help her to walk..

“why nurse Yuri didn’t let you running or rushing or jumping around?” she asked.. I’m thankful for now that she can’t see my facial expression of shocked with her question..

“the doctor just prohibited me from doing that.. he said I will never get recovered if I always tiring myself..” I gave my best lie to her

“ah.. I see.. do you sick or something? You must be had something that caused you admitted here..”

“I.. was diagnosed having typhus.. so.. I stayed here for a while..” sometimes, living in the hospital for a long time giving you some education about disease..

“ah.. did I tiring you today?” she stared blankly while walk forwards..

“no.. why would you? We’re just sitting on the bench and talking to each others.. hahahaha..” why do I have something weird while I touch her? Why do I have feelings that I want to protect her? I want to do anything for her?

“that’s good… I don’t want to worsen your condition..” she beamed her trademark smile.. I feel so peaceful.. I even forget that I will die soon.. just because of her.. Tippany.. I will dedicate my last heart beat for you..

“Taetae? Why are you so quiet? Are you okay? Are you tired?” her eyebrows frowned and her empty eyes looking at me in worried..

“uh yeah.. I’m okay Panny-ah.. don’t worry.. where is your room?”

“I asked that first.. you didn’t gave me an answer.. okay.. my room is 1007..”

“uh.. I’m sorry… I just little spacing out before..” I answered shyly “so.. how could you go back to your room everyday? Just wondering..”

“the nurses help me to find my room.. I haven’t finished memorizing all the hospital section.. maybe I will remember it in two weeks.. but I already memorized the garden..” she answered shyly

“wow.. you’re smart Panny-ah.. you’re just here for a week but you already memorized the whole garden..”

“it’s not that hard actually if you already used to it..” she smiled widely

“there is your room..” I opened her room and help her sit nicely on the bed

“there you are..” I heard someone’s voice coming “nurse Yuri!!” I ran towards her and hugged her tightly..

“what I just said this morning about no running Taeyeon?” she patted my back

“kinda forgot.. sorry..” I give her a apologetic smile

“thank you for helping me taking care of her Tiffany..”

“you’re welcome nurse Yuri..” she looked towards us with her empty eyes.. and she gave us a beautiful eyesmile

“I should get her back to her room.. nurse Sooyoung will help you later is that okay Tiffany?” nurse Yuri asked

“yeah.. I’m okay with that.. nice to know you Taetae.. I hope we could hang out again tomorrow..” she waved a goodbye.. I go back to my room with nurse Yuri.. while we are walking.. nurse Yuri asked me..

“do you like her? It seems she brought something new to your life and your face seems brighten..”

“did you see her eyesmile? It’s so beautiful.. even though she couldn’t see, she still can smile widely like that..”

“I see.. well.. you can hang out with her again tomorrow.. now you have to get some rest..” she opened my room and help me go to my bed.. when I sit nicely on my bed, she do the checking once again..

“you’re doing great Taeyeon.. now drink your medicine and go to rest..” I lie down to my bed and nurse Yuri fixed my blanket and kissed my forehead.. “have a nice dream..”

“nurse Yuri.. can I ask you something?”

“sure.. you need something?”

“I just need one thing.. if I couldn’t get any heart donor, could you gave my eyes to Tippany?”

“ssh.. never say that you couldn’t get any donor..”

“please nurse Yuri.. could you promise that to me?”

She kept silent..

“nurse Yuri?”

“yes Taeyeon… I fulfill your request.. but you will have a donor.. I will search anywhere to find it..” I can see she’s holding her tears

“thank you very much nurse Yuri..” I smiled and closed my eyes to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri POV

I cried after I got outside from her room..

“Yuri?” Sooyoung approaching me “sssh.. sssh.. sssh.. don’t cry..” she hugged me

“why would she said that as if she wont get any donor for herself?!” I asked in angry tone while my tears can’t stop flowing through my cheeks..

“sssh.. sssh.. sssh.. calm down Yuri.. what did she said to you?” she wipes some of my tears with her thumbs

“she makes me promise to her to give her eyes to Tiffany if she couldn’t get any donor for her heart..” I can’t stop sobbing

“she must have some feelings to Tiffany that she could say that to you.. you know that she always telling you the truth with all she feels… she’s just an innocent kid..”

“I know.. sometimes it makes me desperate thinking about all her words..” I chuckle

“how about Tiffany’s doing?”

“she’s doing fine.. always smile all the time.. with her eyesmile..”

“that makes Taeyeon saying that. those eyesmile..”

“ckckc.. I guess.. who doesn’t fall for that eyesmile? She’s adorable..”

“yeah.. I guess.. Taeyeon deserve happiness.. although she already that happy.. thank you Soo..”

“anytime..” she smiled to me and we began to walk to our desk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first chapt.. ahaha.. I already finished this fic. so I will post it all now.. :D hope you like it.. :D

 

thank you for reading my story.. XD

any comments or critics?? :D