Chapter 5 - Surprise!

It Started Because Of You...

 

      

       “Now, speak up what happened?”Sojin was all serious now I never had seen her so serious.

 

        We were now at the clinic sitting at the long bench. It was just Sojin, that Yoon Jin girl, the school nurse and I. the people that was with Sojin already left.

 

        “Relax… Look, I just came out a room on the 3rd floor when I heard a loud scream which came from the rooftop and because of my nosy self I checked it out and I saw her… with 7 other girls. She was getting beat up and I really don’t like arguments and what not so I helped her and that’s when I found you.” I simply said with a straight face.

 

        Sojin was all silent and I looked at the clock and it was near 5 so I stood up and excused myself and asked her to take care of her.

 

        I was walking through the hallways when I bumped into a really tall faded blue hair boy that was clearly running which caused me to stumble back but he caught me just in time.

 

        Such a cliché moment…

 

        “Sorry…” he said while panting.

 

        “Yeah sure…”

 

        That was the only thing I said and started heading out again. I was out of school when I felt being followed and when I turn around I saw that boy again.

 

        “Can I help you with something?” I asked.

 

        “No…” he cheekily said as he walked beside me.

 

        We were walking silently and I could feel him being uncomfortable. I stop walking and so did he and looked at me, well looked down at me.

 

        “Look dude, what do you really want with me?”I coldly said.

 

        Somehow my attitude didn’t bother him; he was still smiling at me… okay weird guy.

 

        “I just want to be your friend… I’m Zelo.” He happily said.

 

        “Not interested…”I quickly said and walk away from him.

 

        This dude won’t stop bothering me…

 

        “Jebal? Jebal? Pleeeaasssee!” he kept on saying it and people were starting to look at us who were passing by. He flashed me a puppy dog eyes.

 

        Oh god… Must resist that cute face… must resist.

 

        “Fine… I’m Hae Min… See you next week…” I said in defeat and sighed and walked away from him.

 

        “Okay! See you next week!” He successfully yelled.

 

        I was in front of my house and sighed in relief… Finally ‘Home Sweet Home’… I was about to enter the house when I heard a loud BOOM! And yelling from inside the house.

 

        “Great, just great… YOU made the whole kitchen messy!”A familiar voice shouted.

 

        “YAH! It wasn’t just me! You also ‘HELPED’ me destroy the kitchen!” another familiar voice yelled back.

 

        I couldn’t take anymore; I was getting worried on what happened to the house. I rushed in the house and run towards the kitchen I saw smoke, and cream or was it sauce that splattered all over the kitchen and there the 2 culprits stood in between the messy and destroyed kitchen.

 

        “What… the…?” I asked as I stepped in the mess.

 

        “Oh! Surprise! Surprise! Your handsome oppas are here!”The brunette tall dude yelled happily as if nothing happened.

 

        Then the blonde dude smacked the back of the other boy’s head, “Ha-ha… We were planning to bake you cookies before you arrive but we kind of stumble a small mess on the process… Surp-rise?” The blonde boy explained nervously while rubbing the back of his head.

 

        I hissed in frustration and shook my head and then glared at them.

 

        “Youngmin! Kwangmin! Why are you two even here?!” I yelled at them as I hit their arms repeatedly.

 

        “Oow! Ouch! Stop… stop… please…” they plead at me.

 

        I stopped hitting them but still glared at them.

 

        “I’ll ask again why are you here?” I coldly asked.

 

        “Yah! Yah! That’s not a nice way to speak to your oppas… and why can’t we visit from time to time here? It’s still our house.” Youngmin scolded back and made a hurt expression.

 

        I sighed, “I know… what I meant was, aren’t you trainees on becoming a singer?”

 

        I walked to get a mop from the cabinet just under the stairs and went back to start cleaning the kitchen and the twins followed as well.

 

        “My dear lovely dongsaeng… haven’t mom told you that we debuted last year.” Kwangmin cheekily said while patting my head.

 

        “Congratulations… even though it’s already late.” I muttered.

 

        “WAAAH! It doesn’t matter as long it came from our lovely dongsaeng!”

 

        “We really missed you sooooo much!”

 

        The two rushed to me dropping their cleaning materials and squished me in between their hug. Okay… as much as I missed them, this is too much skinship and I’m starting to run out of oxygen… okay that was exaggerating but that’s what I feel.

 

        “L-let g-go… c-can’t b-r-breathe.”I gasped.

 

        “Oops…”

 

        They let go and we went back to cleaning.

 

        We just lay on the living room floor after we made the kitchen spotless before our parents get back.

 

        “Oh yeah, you’ll be spending the whole weekends with us…and that includes you’ll be staying with us on our dorm with our members… and before you say anything we already asked permission from our parents and our manager.” The twins said while finishing each other’s sentence.

 

        What the…

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey! Hey!

 

Here's my update of the week...

I'm really sorrry if I take long to update...

but I'm busy on the weekdays you know cause of school..

 

Soooo Yeah...

 

Don't forget to comment and please subscribe! ^^

 

Ppyong~! ♥

 

you