Chapter 15 – Knight and Shinning Armor

It Started Because Of You...

 

 

                 How could they have found me this fast?

 

                 “Hello? HaeMin! Yah! Are you there?” My mom kept on yelling through the phone.

 

                 Before the men could see me I quickly run out of my house.

 

                 I can’t face them… I’ll die right on the spot… I can’t especially now that I’m all alone. I don’t even know why I’m so scared. I never had been scared in my life.

 

                 I run and run to where my feet may take me, even I was almost at the rate of collapsing I keep running for my life.

 

                 I didn’t know where I was going, all that matters to me that I’m far away from the house and far away from those men. I suddenly collided to someone and made me stumble back and land on my .

 

                 I looked up to see the one I bumped into; Daehyun, he was alone.

 

                 “I’m sorry…” I muttered as I stood up.

 

                 He just waved his hand as an ‘it’s alright’ as he stood up.

 

                 I was about to walk when he grabbed my arm and I faced him with my poker face.

 

                 “Why do you look scared?” He asked looking at me.

 

                  I was surprised and I looked away from his gaze. How could he have guessed?

 

                  “I’m not, what are you talking about?” I lied.

 

                  “You don’t fool me… you may have a blank face that hides your true emotions but I can see through your mask.” He said.

 

                 I snapped my gaze back at him. How can he? It’s impossible.

 

                 “It’s not impossible… I know that because I also hide what I really feel.” He said letting go of my arm that I didn’t realize that he was still holding it until now.

 

                 We stood there in silent for a couple of minutes when he suddenly hold my hand and dragged me away.

 

                 “Yah! Where are you taking me?”

 

                 I kept protesting but eventually I gave up and let him drag me. I was just staring at this guy. Could he really be the one who understand me? I kept staring at his back and then my eyes suddenly landed on our hands.

 

                  He was holding my hands tightly but still feel gentle. YAH! STOP IT! STOP! DON’T THINK THAT WAY OF GUYS!

 

                 We finally came to a stop and he let go of my hand and somehow it felt empty and I was a bit sad.

 

                 “We’re here,” he announced.

 

                 I looked up at him and motioned me to look up front and I saw my paradise; an ICE CREAM SHOP. I looked up at him again with glitter on my eyes.

 

                 “Come on.” He said as he pulled me in with him.

 

                 My heart was beating. It has been acting all weird when I came here in Seoul.

 

                 I mentally smile but still keeping a poker face as we went to the counter.

 

                 “What will you have?” the lady asked.

 

                 “What do you want?” Daehyun asked me while smiling with his eyes.

 

                 “A-a-any thing.” I shuttered. WHY DID I SHUTTER???

 

                 “Okay could you give us 2 ‘Delight Special’ in medium?” He simply said as he was handing the money.

 

                 “Wait let me pay for mine.”I said as I was getting my wallet but he pushed my hand back and shook his head.

 

                 “I don’t make girls pay.” He said as he handed the money.

 

                 I just looked at this person, could he be real? Such gentle man, and he could read me like a book.

 

                    NO! NO! NO! NO!

 

                    I keep shaking my head to shake away the thoughts of me and him. I can’t, Love doesn’t exist in my world… not anymore.

 

                    We walked to a table next to the huge glass window and while we were waiting for our ice cream both of us turn to the window and look outside at the same time.

 

                  “So why were you in a hurry and that you looked scared?” he suddenly asked me.

 

                 I didn’t look at him, “It’s complicated. You won’t understand me.” I said.

 

                 When I turn to face him, he was looking at me with his mask off… OH MY, he’s handsome.

 

                  “Tell me,” he softly said.

 

                  “I-I can’t, you’ll just get involve in my dangerous life.” I said looking away.

 

                 After a while our ice creams arrived and my eyes glittered at the sight. It was one huge scoop of every flavor in the shop. What a delightful sight.

 

                 I quickly scoop a full of ice cream in my spoon and eat it happily. I could feel Daehyun looking at me so I glared at him.

 

                 “What? Something on my face already?” I asked.

 

                 He shook his head, “No, you look cute for a second there.” He smiled at me.

 

                 I blink a couple f times before shrugging it off and continuing with my ice cream.

 

 

                 After we finished our ice cream we got out of the shop and I looked at my watch and I know my parents are probably already at home by now.

 

                 “See you at school.” I said and turn around and started walking away but he stopped me.

 

                 “Let me walk you home, it’s getting late.” He said as he walks towards me but I stopped him.

 

                 “No, I can handle myself now… and I want to thank you for today.” I said as I gave him a small smile and it quickly disappear and I started walking away from him.

 

                 I was getting close to my house when I sensed of being followed and being watched.

 

                 “How are you?” a deep sinister voice asked.

 

                 I could feel myself tense up again and I begun to shake a little and I turn around and I saw the men back from my house.

 

                 “You’ve been a very bad girl… You think you could escape us by just running away?” the one who was taller than the other spoke as he smirked at me.

 

                 “No, Just leave me alone you bastards!” I yelled when I finally gather my courage.

 

                 “Why would we when we finally know what you really are? You could be a great benefit to us.” He said.

 

                 I was confused, what does he mean by what I really am? “What do you mean?” I asked.

 

                 “You’re the-“

 

                 “Shut up! She mustn’t know!” the other yelled as he smacked the other guy’s head.

 

 

                 “Come on, let’s just take her before Boss get’s impatient.” He said as he grabs my arm.

 

                 The other guy grabs my other arm and they started to drag me to a van.

 

                 “YAH! LET ME GO! HELP!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

 

                 One of them covered my mouth with a cloth, but I was still struggling from their grips. We were getting closer to the van when I saw a figure running towards us and he quickly punched them making them loose their grip from me.

 

                 My Knight and shinning armor, you have come to save me.

 

                 I was getting to drowsy from the thing they put on the cloth. I was trying to fight it to look at the one who saved me. The last thing I could see was my savior picking me up.

 

 

                 I slowly opened my eye to only find myself in my room. I quickly got up but I felt a pound on my head.

 

 

                 I quickly went down after showering and changing my clothes.

 

 

                 Memories from last night hit me and I dashed towards the hallway and look everywhere and it was already spotless. I made my way towards the kitchen and I saw my mom and dad eating.

 

                 “Oh you’re finally awake…” she said.

 

                 “Yeah,” I said as I made my way towards the table and sat down.

 

 

 

                 “What happened last night? You were even brought by a handsome boy.” My mom said with a smile.

 

                 I raise an eyebrow at her, “Do you know who it was?” I asked.

 

                 “Nope, he had a mask on.” She simply said with a shrug.

 

                 My eyes widen… It couldn't be him right?

 

                 “Explain why the house was a mess when we got home yesterday?” my dad finally spoke with a serious look.

 

                 I gulped.

 

                 What am I going to say to them?

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay, Last One... Night Everyone! hahhaha ^^

 

My Daehyunnie~!

QvSXR.png

tumblr_m8n16u2kne1rt9b7qo1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3Rljob8j3-LTo1MRqhIb

 

Comment and Subscribe~!

See Ya!

 

Ppyong~! ♥

 

you