Chapter 23 – Disappointment

It Started Because Of You...

 

 

            I gulped… Why is he here? Isn’t he busy?

 

           I watched as he charged at Minhyuk and punched him. I was too shocked for him to be here. I just stood there as he gave another hard punch to Minhyuk.

 

           Minhyuk was about to give a punch when Peniel beat him to it and punched him on the face.

 

           I finally snapped out of it and quickly pushed Peniel and Minhyuk away from him.

 

 

 

 

           “YAH! KWANGMIN! Why are you even here?!” I hysterically yelled at him as I touched his busted lip.

 

           Kwangmin ignored me as he pushed me away but gently, he was glaring at Minhyuk, “How dare you hurt my sister!” he was furious as he was about to launch at him again but I held him back.

 

           “STOP IT!” I yelled as I was still holding Kwangmin’s arm.

 

           I could see that BTOB was shocked to hear that I was his sister and I looked at Kwangmin; he was still mad but when he faced me his eyes soften.

 

           “Are you okay?”

 

           “Yes… Now come on, let’s go home and treat your wound.” I said as I pulled him away from the other guys.

 

           I looked at BTOB and they were staring at us and I just glared at Peniel and shook my head as we continued walking to our house.

 

 

           When we got to our house, I quickly went to the kitchen and Kwangmin followed and I grab the first aid kit and started treating his wounds.

 

           “You’re in a serious trouble with your manager for ruining your money-making-pretty face.” I said as I keep dabbing on his busted lip and he cringed.

 

           “You’re also in a serious trouble missy… Who are those guys? Huh? Why are you interacting with them?” he looked at me in a serious face that made me nervous for some reason.

 

           “Uh… I don’t know them.” I looked away from him and continued to treat his wound.

 

           “Yea right, they seem to know you?” he eyed me suspiciously.

 

           I remained silent as I finished and quickly put the kit away and I tried thinking a way to change the subject.

 

           “Wait, why were you there? Aren’t you supposed to be in your dorm or having a busy schedule? Why isn’t Youngmin with you?” this time I was the one eyeing him suspiciously and he stiffened.

 

           “W-well… I sneaked out to visit y- YAH! I’m supposed to be the one interrogating you!” he nervously scolded me.

 

           Both of us remained silent for a couple of minutes and I could feel Kwangmin’s cold stare and I looked at him, “Why don’t you just tell me the truth?” he muttered and I could see sadness in his eyes.

 

           I just looked at him and kept quiet, “I want my HaeMin back; the HaeMin that we called every once in awhile but she would tell us about what her life is and tells us what she feels.” He looked away and just stared at the ground.

 

           “Uh…” I was lost for words. I don’t know what to say to him.

 

 

           There was another silence for a couple of minutes and I took the courage to tell him, “You want to know what happened to me?”

 

           He didn’t answer, he just keep on looking at the ground.

 

           “When I stopped calling you or I wouldn’t answer your calls was the time I became part of a gang.”

 

           When I said the word ‘gang’ he looked at me with shock but still didn’t say anything.

 

           “And the guys back there were also gangs and my group and them are allies… but-”

 

           “Why didn’t you tell me-US right away?! Why?” he suddenly snapped at me and I flinched a bit.

 

           “I… don’t know.” I said looking down.

 

           “But I eventually told mom and dad-”

 

           “You already told them and you didn’t bother telling us?” He was shocked as he cut me off.

 

           “I didn’t… because if I told you and other people would know this, your dream is in the line… being brothers of a gangster and I don’t want you to get involve in my business, it’s too risky! Idon't know why you're making a big deal about this!” I snapped at him.

 

           He shook his head in disbelief, “So?? You know what? I want the innocent and caring HaeMin back.”

 

           Now that made me snapped and I glared at him, “Don’t act as if you know me.” I bitterly told him.

 

           He gaped at me, “What do you mean? Of course I know you; YOU’RE MY sister!” he flanged his arms up in the air while looking at me in shock.

 

           I smirked at him and shook my head, “No… None of you knows me. You don’t know how I hated it there. You don’t know how I was furious when I was sent there. You don’t know how I put on a façade when you call. You people don’t know what I’ve been through because you were never there with me when I had a living hell life back there.” I burst my anger at him and he just stood there dumbfounded.

 

 

           I didn’t know that I was crying until I felt water blurring my vision and fall down to my cheeks. I promised myself I would never show any weak emotions to anyone.

 

           We stood there in silent; none of us spoke and even looked at each other.

 

           I felt him move, I just looked away but looking at him at the corner of my eye, “I’m disappointed in you… You even pretend to us; YOUR family.”

 

           That was the last thing I heard before the front door of the house closed. I was still in the same position and just stared out on the nothingness. The house was taken over by a disturbing silence and I hated that kind of silence.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm Back~!

 

Did you see this coming? Maybe you did... :(

 

But anyways, DID YOU SEE BOYFRIEND in their new song JANUS?!

tumblr_md2jy61uRQ1r8i3xzo1_1280.jpg

I was like "OMFG!!" and all of my best friend were screaming and all, and we started hitting each other... HAHAHA Good Times, good times :D

image

 

Okay, Comment Okay?

 

Ppyong~! ♥

 

you