Chapter 22 – Nice To See You Again…NOT!

It Started Because Of You...

 

 

           The next day, everyone on the Student Council was all busy for the Talent Competition that was 6 days from now. I was with Sunggyu for the sign-up, he was behind the table where the sign-up sheets were and I was monitoring the students who were lining up.

 

          There were a lot of people wanting to sign-up, but it seems that they are all in one group. Some students who was just looking at the sides to see who were participating and it was even more irritating when the ‘Kingkas’ and ‘Queenkas’ finally singed-up.

 

          The students were all screaming and jumping; I sighed and face the bystanders “MOVE BACK! IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO SIGN-UP, PLEASE GO AWAY… YOU’RE CROWDING THE HALLWAY!” I snarled at them. They were quickly scrambled away from us.

 

          I was looking through the people lining up and I spotted Jinyoung and our eyes met and both of us nod at the same time and I quickly looked away from him.

 

          “HaeMin-shi!” I heard Sunggyu shouted from the table.

 

          I sighed but walked towards him, “Yes?”

 

          “Did I mention to you yesterday that-“

 

          Before he could finish, we all saw people come in the building with two different uniforms. I gawked at them and faced Sunggyu who was smiling.

 

 

          “That we are also responsible for the 2 other schools' sign-up?” he asked me.

 

          I looked at him in disbelief, “No… You certainly did not.” I hissed at him.

 

          When the other students were at the table, both of us- Sunggyu and I faced them and greeted them.

 

          “Oh, you are all finally here… Are you all going to participate?” Sunggyu politely asked and flashed them all with his so called genuine smile.

 

          “Yes…” they all answered in unison.

 

          “I see a lot of new faces around here… especially CUBE Academy. Well enough talking, please line up.” He said and motioned them.

 

          I just stood there and looked at the foreign people in this school… But there were 7 particular guys that seemed familiar. And then I realized who they were and I quickly turn around; out of their sight and stayed away from all of them.

 

          I was always facing my back to them, and hoping they won’t recognize me. There was the most unfortunate thing happened; they were almost near Sunggyu when he called me, I unwillingly went to him.

 

          “Could you manage here for a while… I’m going to check on the others on the auditorium.” He said as he got up from the chair.

 

          “NO!” I quickly protested and he eyed me suspiciously, “Let me check on them…”

 

          I quickly turned around but he held the back of my collar, “Are you disobeying me now? And plus, I’m the President… it’s my duty, not yours… now sit down and help them sign-up.” He said and left me.

 

          I reluctantly sat on the chair but keeping my head down and just looked at the paper, “N-next.”

 

          Then the group that followed went to me and bent down to sign-up, “What are we supposed to write?” a familiar voice asked.

 

          “U-Uh… J-just write down y-your group name o-or if you’re an individual performer j-just write your name or w-what you want to be called when it’s time for your performance… And write the name of your school.” WHAT THE HECK WHY AM I SHUTTERING?

 

          I still had my eyes on the paper and I saw the boy bent down and wrote ‘BTOB’

 

          my life… Why are they even here?

 

          I even caught Eunkwang peeked to look at me but I even lowered my head to avoid him looking at my face. “O-okay… Next”

 

          Then the list continued, I saw that the groups of CUBE Academy finally left and I was relieved and it was now turn for Pledis Academy and I saw their participant ‘After School’ and ‘NU’EST’ and other performer and for the CUBE Academy there were ‘4Minute’ , ‘B2ST’ and a solo performer ‘G.NA’

 

          Then Sunggyu arrived the sing-up was done; THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR LEAVING ME ALONE.

 

 

          For rest of the day, I didn’t see any of EXO, B.A.P, Girls’ Day, Infinite and Teen Top and even Apink… Like I would care or anything. They’re too into this competition; I probably should just go home.

 

          I sighed and left school right after the bell rang for the end of school. I was mindlessly walking at the sidewalk when a hand was on my shoulder. My reflexes kicked in and I somehow kicked the person and I missed,

 

          “I see, you still have that kicking instinct…” I heard a very familiar voice who was clearly smiling from the way he spoke.

 

          I looked up at him correction THEM in horror, “W-what?”

 

          “I knew it was you this morning.” I saw Eunkwang smirked.

 

          “Nice seeing you again Black Butterfly?” I heard Minhyuk smile as he ruffled my hair and I quickly swatted his hand away.

 

          I looked at him and sarcastically smiled, “Yeaah, Nice seeing you too again… NOT!” I scoffed at him as I swatted his hand away.

 

          All the BTOB members were looking at me. Then I saw the one that I wished I wouldn’t see for the rest of my life; he was looking at me and flashed me a small smile. HUH. He thinks I’m going to smile back?

 

          I glared at him and looked at the others, “Why are you here?”

 

          “Min, are you still angry at me?” I heard Sungjae softly asked as he approached me but I backed away from him and glared at him. 'Min' I never heard that petname for a long time now. He was the only one who call me that... and now that petname is a total irritation in my ear.

 

          “I don’t know you, get away from me.” I harshly said.

 

          “Please can we talk?”

 

          “There’s nothing to talk about!” I yelled. I was forcing my tears back and I continued to glare at him.

 

          “I’m sorry, but it was just one mistake… please.” He pleaded as he reached his hand to me but I swatted it away.

 

          “Yeah, it was one huge and very stupid mistake! It wasn’t really a big deal.” I sarcastically scowled at him.

 

          There was silence around us, no one dared to speak and I wouldn’t even dare talk to him.
 

          “Ah… Well, we still have an unfinished business with Top Rebel.” Changsub answered my question to get the intense atmosphere around us.

 

 

          “It’s Teen Top… Not Top Rebel.” I said looking at him.

 

          “You met them? Did they mess with you?” Minhyuk held my shoulders and shook me lightly.

 

          “Y-yah! Let go of me!” I struggle to get free from him but he only tightened his grip.

 

 

          “YAH!”

 

 

          “LET HER GO!” I heard a guy yelled while coming towards us.

 

 

          We turned all our heads towards the guy and I widen my eyes in the very terrified manner… I gulped. Now I’m screwed.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

DUN! DUN! DUUN!

BTOB is HERE!

Who do you think showed up? I think you will easily figure it out...

image

 

NEWS! (I think some of you already know)

Boyfriend's 1st ALBUM will release on NOVEMBER 8, 2012! I can't wait ^^ JEONGMIN!

 

 

Well thats it for now... See YA!

Comment On What You Think~!

 

Ppyong~! ♥

 

you