Chapter 24 – Time To Focus

It Started Because Of You...

 

 

              When I woke up the next day, I didn’t get up from my bed. Instead I keep laying there and stared at the ceiling, while my arm was under my head.

 

             I looked at the clock ‘8:00 a.m.’ I don’t feel like going to school.

 

             “Honey, aren’t you going to school?” I heard my mom asked at the other side of the door and I could even imagine her in a worried expression just by the sound of her voice. I didn’t answer and just turn my back to the door and look out the window, that was shinning brightly and I hate bright lights so I closed my eyes.

 

             “Why don’t you just talk to your oppa?” I heard my mom asked again.

 

             What the heck? She’s still there?

 

             “I’m sure you’ll be okay with each other.” She started again.

 

             “I don’t want to! J-just leave me alone!” I finally yelled.

 

             I kept on sulking through the whole morning when I finally got up and took a long shower and got dress in a jogging pants and a tank top under a black jacket.

 

             I took my iPod and shove my earphone on and went out of the house and jog.

 

             I jog all over the city and when I stopped at an old abandon place and I walked inside.

 

             One of the things I learn being part of a gang is that never be afraid of an abandon place, it would be even a great hang out place for you.

 

 

             When I got there it was really dusty, old and dark but I could still feel it was spacious. I tried on the light switch and it still worked. I finally saw the room and I was surprised that it was a dance studio. I stood in the middle of the room and I could see myself in the huge mirror that was occupying the whole side of the room. I stared at my face… Why am I taking this seriously? I shouldn’t be showing any emotions, I shouldn’t show that I’m affected by it.

 

 

             I need to focus.

 

 

             I played my favorite song that I love to dance with. My body started moving on their own. I could see myself getting lost in the song. I felt freedom… One thing why I like being in my gang was that we were kind of an underground performer. We make money by winning a dance battle between other gangs.

 

             I continued dancing until I couldn’t feel my body anymore. I looked at the time ’10:02 p.m.’

 

             I left home about 12 in the afternoon so I spent about 10 hours in this dance studio. It was a good thing I brought along a bottle of water so I drink it.

 

 

             I continued doing this for the past 3 days; not going to school, spending the whole day in the abandoned dance studio. I have to keep my mind away from all the people in my life for a while. I need to forget about the fight with Kwangmin.

 

 

             And so the time of the Talent Competition has arrived.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if it's boring...

I'm just preparing for the next chapter. :P

 

Up next... is the much awaited Talent Competition. :D

 

 

Comment and Subscribe!

 

Oh, before I go... You know that Poll I made?

It seems that the winning group is either Teen Top or Infinite,

and for Boyfriend, EXO and B.A.P are in the same number votes.

 

I guess..

Who'd you pick? Infinite or Teen Top?

OR

 

Ppyong~! ♥

 

you