Chapter 4 – Messing With The Wrong Group

It Started Because Of You...

  

  

     Days had passed and it was already Friday. I’m getting the hang of the school. I always hang out with Girls’ Day and found them really nice; they’re not the same as the other queenkas in school they’re much nicer and really smart. A bit too girly but they’re alright. I kept avoiding all the kingkas in school and fortunately I haven’t seen any of them.

 

        It was the end of school and I came out of the music room; yes, the music room. It was particularly the quietest place inside the school and I just discovered this room two days ago. No one use this anymore because the school build a new one which was better and it’s located on the 2nd floor which is where most classrooms are located and this old music room is on the 3rd floor but this room has a grand piano. Okay enough about the music room…

 

        So I was saying I came out of the music room and went to the staircase to go home when I heard a yell all the way towards the rooftop. The curious person I am, I when up the stairs that head to the rooftop and just leaned my ears on the door to hear what’s going on.

 

        “Aaahhh! plea-please d-don’t hhurt m-me…” I heard a helpless girl shutter and in my opinion she’s already crying really hard.

 

        I somehow pity the girl right now… I always pity a person who is getting bullied, that’s why I quit my gang. I still have a heart even though I’m cold to people, I still feel pity to… some.

 

        “P-please… forgive m---- Aaaahhhh!”

 

        “Unnies, I think we should stop. She might die if we continue this.” One girl said in regret.

 

        Thank you… at least one of them has a heart… wait did she say DIE?

 

        Without 2nd thought I burst through the door and I saw 7 girls surrounding 1 girl in two pig tails with glasses, in a sweat shirt. I saw her face covered with bruises and was crying. I shoved them away from her and held her and I glared at all of them.

 

        “What the hell? Didn’t she apologized, why don’t just leave her alone?” I furiously said at them.

 

        “Thank y-you…” the girl in my arm weakly whispered to me and giving me a faint smile.

 

        One girl scoffed and rolled her eyes at me, “And who are you to barge into someone else’s business? Trying to be a hero, eh newbie?” she bitterly asked me raising her y eyebrow.

 

        “I don’t care if it’s not my business, trying to help a person in need is everybody’s business.” I said as I put the girl on my back, good thing she’s really light.

 

        I was about to walk towards the door when one of the girls grab me and yanked me back making me loose my balance and letting me drop the girl which caused another injury to her. Sigh. I face the girl with a blank expression and she was gawking me.

 

        “You’re the new girl that has been the topic of the whole school?” she mockingly asked.

 

        “What do you want with me? Look I don’t like looking at your ugly plastic face.” I asked still in an emotionless face.

 

        Okay that one made her pissed really badly. She looked like she really want to rip my head off but I don’t care so I just smirked at her.

 

         She raises her hand to slap my face but because of my reflexes I quickly caught her hand and roughly put it down, I even saw her gasped and the rest of her group. I turn my back at her and put the injured girl back on my back and start heading to the door.

 

        “Argh! You just mess with the wrong group, !” one of the girls yelled before I slammed the door at them and head down towards the clinic.

 

        I still don’t know every part of this school and I didn’t have time to explore the school. I don’t know where the heck the clinic is. Since it was already end of school, probably all the students have gone home.

 

        “Yah… Yah… Where is the clinic?” I nudge the girl on my back but it seems that she’s asleep. I sighed, “Just great.” I muttered.

 

        Just my luck I found a group of people going out of a room and walked towards them and it made me a bit relieved that Sojin is there. I quickly run towards her and I knew she saw me because she stopped and looked at my direction and the rest of the students with her stopped and looked at me.

 

        “Sojin-unnie! D-do… you… know… where… is… the… clinic?” I asked in between my breathings.

 

        “What are you- Isn’t that Kim Yoon Jin from 2-1? What happened?!” Sojin asked with wide eyes that were somehow about to pop out of her sockets.

 

        When I regain my breathing, I rolled my eyes, “Just tell me where the clinic is before I explain what has happened?”

 

        “Sunggyu-ssi and Yongguk-ssi please carry her to the clinic quickly” Sojin ordered.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Here's another update!! ^^

 

Please comment and subscribe,

I would really appreciate that. ^^

 

Till Next Time!

 

Ppyong ~! ♥

 

you