Chapter 6- Hate at First Sight?

It Started Because Of You...

 

 

           “What fu- What the heck did you just say?” I twitched.

 

           Did I heard I hear wrong because I think he just said that I’m going to live with them for two days in their dorm? Please tell me I heard wrong.

 

 

          “Tsk. Tsk, you just lived in states and now you talk informally to your loving oppas… I said you are going to stay with us in our dorm for the whole weekend.” Youngmin said as he put his arm around me.

 

 

          I swatted his arm away from me and glared at him and stomped my feet and walked towards the hallway only being stopped by them.

 

 

            “Jebal! Jebal! We haven’t seen you for ages and we just want to spend time with you… please?” both of them begged with their hands clasp together.

 

 

           “Aish! Fine!” I reluctantly agreed with them.

 

 

           *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*

 

 

           What the heck? I could feel being poke in my sleep. I opened my eyes a little bit to see; I was right! I am being poke.

 

 

           “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE IN MY ROOM?!” I fully opened my eyes and yelled at the two who was startled by the sudden action.

 

 

            “Good Morning! We just want you to wake up so we could leave.” They cheerfully said.

 

 

            Sigh. I forgot I’m going to be a captive to them for two days.

 

 

           I stood up and pushed them out of my room, “Go out or I won’t come with you.” I said as I was pushing them out.

 

 

            “Okay~! Hurry up~!” they sang outside the door.

 

 

            When I was done packing for a good two days, I ate my breakfast that was prepared by my brothers and after that we were off.

 

 

           We were outside of their dorm’s door, I was standing in between the two and when Youngmin opened the door a ball came flying to my face… what a nice why to greet a guest.

 

 

           “OMO! Yah! Who threw the ball?” Youngmin yelled.

 

 

            We all saw the other members all lined up in front of the door as we stood there and they had all a nervous look. They pointed to the one on the middle; one with brown curly hair that seems to be the shortest of them all.

 

            He had the most hilarious face with being all nervous and scared.

 

 

            “YAH! Jeongmin-hyung!” the twins scolded him.

 

 

           “Mianhae! Mianhae! Mianhae!” the guy kept on bowing again and again.

 

 

          Then he suddenly came near me and checked my face, “Are you alright? Did that throw hurt? Omo it might bruise!” he worriedly touched my face.

 

 

         I scoffed, “You call that throw? It didn’t even feel anything but I feel irritate with you touching my face so get away.” I said as I swatted his hand away.

 

 

        His mouth hangs open and then glared at me, “I was just worried you know… you could have been a bit nice to someone who was concern to you.”

 

 

         “Why would I if that someone was the one who caused it? I don’t like already… you’re the type of person who talks much.” I scoffed and faced the others.

 

 

        “Annyeong HaeMin-shi… we were just passing time until you arrive but I guess it had crossed our mind that you were coming… Mianhae.” The one that looks like the oldest spoke as he bowed and the other 2 followed.

 

 

         I bowed as well as a sign of respect, “Annyeong, I’m sorry for intruding in your dorm all of a sudden.” I said just to irritate the one called Jeongmin and it worked. HA!

 

 

          I heard him gasped and I turn to him and he glared at me and I followed as well.

 

 

           “O-Kay! Well, dongsaeng… these are our members, Jeongmin-hyung, Donghyun-hyung, Hyunseung-hyung and MinWoo-ah.” The twins introduced me to them.

 

 

           “Oh! You’ll be staying at the room where the twins and Jeongmin’s used to be. Please forgive my member already…” Donghyun whispered to me the last part.

 

 

           “I’ll see what I can do about that.” I lifelessly said and I was brought to the room by my brothers.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello my reader~! hahah. ^^

 

I'm sorry if i haven't been updating... But I'll post many Chapters today!

 

Please Comment and Subscribe~!

 

사랑해요

아잉~! ♥

Answer This Poll Please:

 

 

 

 

you