Second...

All About Second Chances

*”Mianhamnida… Kunde… ” The girl continued to stare at him with a puzzled expression. *”Kunde… Nugusaeyo?” 

Those words echoed in his head even after he and that girl parted ways last night. How come she can't remember him anymore? Is three years already that long to erase all the memories that they had since they were kids? How did this happened? How?

"Yah, Cheol Yong-ah, breakfast is ready..." Seung Ho said as he knocked on Mir's room.

"Ne Hyung, i'll be there in a minute." He answered and prepared to leave his room.

As he stepped out, he saw Seung Ho and Thunder were already eating as G.O placed a pot of Ramen at the table. 

"Cheol Yong-ah, you woke up late..." G.O said.

"Where's Joonie Hyung and Hyung Seob Hyung?" Mir asked when he noticed that Joon and their manager were not around. 

"Joon Hyung has a solo photo shoot today remember?" Thunder said.

"Oh, yeah..." Mir remembered and joined his hyungs at the dining table and started eating.

Everyone were talking loudly, as always. G.O and Seung Ho were fighting over the noodles and Thunder was busy eating Kimchi, but when G.O noticed him, he took the kimchi from him which caused a very loud fight.

But Mir remained quite. It's not the usual him.

"Cheol Yong-ah, kwenchana?" Seung Ho stopped fighting with G.O and Thunder when he noticed Mir's silence.

"Hmmm?" Mir responded with a blank expression. "Ne..."

"Don't lie... Something's bothering you." Seung Ho said.

"No..." Mir denied and continued eating his breakfast.

"Hey, this kid is hiding something from us..." Seung Ho told Thunder and G.O who still fighting over the kimchi, but they immediately stopped when they heard what Seung Ho said.

"Yah, how dare you?" G.O said and sat back on his chair, letting the kimchi go to Thunder. "What is it? Tell us."

"I'm not hiding anything..." Mir said.

"Yah, your acting is bad. We're not convinced." Thunder said while eating the kimchi that he won over G.O. "Tell us.. Hurry up."

"Aish... you should have been reporters and not idols." Mir said with an annoyed expression. 

"Are you gonna tell it or..." Seung Ho grabbed Mir's collar gently.

"I will, I will..." Mir laughed slightly.

"Good... Now, start..." Seung Ho said, letting Mir go.



*****


"Annyeong Hasseyo." A girl with light curly black hair entered the set, carrying a tripod and a huge pink travelling bag, "I'm Kim Sun Hye, the photographer that Mr. Kim sent to take the pictures for this photo shoot." Sun Hye informed.

"Oh, thank God you're early..." A tall skinny dude said right after she introduced herself. He threw his hand in mid-air, raising his pinky higher than his other fingers. "The photographer is here... Call Lee Joon, we'll start." The man looked at her with his small eyes. "Set up your camera and we'll start..." He said smiling at her.

"Ne..." Sun Hye said and started setting up her camera. She arranged her tripod and pulled out her Canon EOS 30D. She take a few shots to check that the brightness of her camera will blend with the lights on the set. 

“I’m ready…” She informed the director after setting up her camera.

“Okay.” The director said. ” Now, where’s Lee Joon?”

“Director, I’m here…” a deep voice answered from behind, making Sun Hye turn around to see the owner of the voice and to her surprise, she saw a topless man, wearing only his faded denim pants and revealing his perfectly toned abs, making her face turn red like a ripe tomato. 

“Lee Joon Ssi, she’s the photographer, Kim Sun Hye Ssi. Sun Hye Ssi, he’s Lee Joon from MBLAQ.” the director introduced each other.

“Nice to meet you.” Lee Joon smiled, making Sun Hye blush.

“Me too…” Sun Hye bowed and smiled back at him.

“Professorial Photographer?” Lee Joon asked, looking at Sun Hye’s young face that could pass as a 14 year old girl. 

“No, amateur.” She smiled. “My dad’s suppose to do this photo shoot, but he’s sick now so he sent me here…” Sun Hye explained.

“I hope he’ll get well soon…” Lee Joon said who was trying his best to make the conversation longer and to hear the sweet talking voice of Sun Hye that mesmerizes his heart.

“How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?” Lee Joon gave out an awkward laugh after asking the question.

“I’m still 19…” Sun Hye smiled. “I’m your dongsaeng.” She confidently said.

“I see…” Joon nodded. “…so, let’s start talking comfortably. Call me Oppa.” He smiled.

Sun Hye’s face showed a fake smile, pissed of with how Joon was asking stuffs like this on a very confident way during a first meeting.

“Well, i don’t actually speak comfortably with people I’m not comfortable with.” She smiled and placed her camera on her tripod, leaving Joon speechless.

“Okay, Lee Joon Ssi, go in front of the camera now, let’s start.” The director said and Lee Joon went, pouting his lips and felt a little embarrassed. "This girl is definitely not easy." he thought and gave out a sarcastic smile to Sun Hye.

*"Sijak hamnida..." Sun Hye said, looking at the tiny screen of her camera to get a good angle of Joon. *"Okay, Hana, tul, set..." 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

*I’m sorry but, but, who are you?

 

*I'll start
*One, two, three*