Deja vu?

All About Second Chances

"I'm just in a hurry..." Sun Hye told Joon whose smile was about to reach his ears the moment Sun Hye hopped in his car. "I don't usually ride in any guy's car, especially to strangers..." Sun Hye gulped.

"So, you are thinking that I am still a stranger to you?" Joon said, making his face look disappointed.

"Of course. We just met last week!" Sun Hye said in a defensive tone, waving her tone at the end of her sentence making Joon chuckle.

"Your accent sound's like Mir's." He said.

"Mir?" Sun Hye said, sounding clueless.

"Mir... Our maknae, Bang Mir." Joon answered. "Are you from Jang Seong by any chance?"

"No, I was born here in Seoul." Sun Hye answered.

"Oh, I see..." Joon responded. 

Sun Hye started to glance at her watch to check the time which she suddenly thought as a bad idea because she started to panic when she saw the time. 

"10:14 am." Sun Hye whispered. "Lee Joon ssi, ppali ppali juseyo. I only have 16 minutes left." She requested, trying to sound as polite as possible.

"I'll just talk to your teacher..." Joon said in a very relaxed way, not minding how restless Sun Hye is now.

"Bwo? And why would you do that?"

"Because..." Lee Joon rolled his eyes, but still focused on his driving. "... I don't want to hurry up."

"And why not?" Sun Hye said and obviously, she was already pissed off with how Joon was acting.

"Because... I want to spend more time with you..." Joon's sarcastic smile made Sun Hye blush.

"Aish, jinja!" Sun Hye's face showed a very angry expression. "YAH! Ppali!" Sun Hye shouted and slapped Joon's shoulder that was covered with a thick brown, leather jacket and to her surprise, it turned out that it was her who got hurt. She tried not to show her painful expression, but Joon saw it right before she tried to hide it.

"Does it hurt?" Lee Joon asked while smiling.

"No..." Sun Hye denied as she was rubbing her hand on her thighs to ease the pain. 

"Don't lie... I know it hurts." Lee Joon insisted.

"Okay, I admit! It hurts, it really really hurts!" Sun Hye started to talk fast in just split seconds. "How can a guy like you own an arm as hard as steel..." Sun Hye's tone slowly softened as she finished her sentence when Joon suddenly took her hand that she used to slap his arm and squeezed it gently, trying to help her ease the pain.

"Does it still hurt?" Joon's chic tone suddenly made Sun Hye's heart restless. "Why aren't you wearing gloves?" Joon asked when he felt how cold Sun Hye's hands were.

Sun Hye was speechless as she felt Joon's warm, yet rough hands, as if she was brought to a place where she had never been before. She heard the sound of tiny bells on her ears as she looked at Joon's face, looking straight at the road.

His jawline, his fierce looking eyes, his nose, his lips- Joon looks so perfect with his manly features. 

The car was so silent and Sun Hye could only hear the soft sound of Joon's car and the loud thumping of her heart.
But then, the loud honk of the car who wanted to overtake them suddenly brought her back to her senses and let go of Joon's hard as fast as lightning.

"Kwenchanayo..." Sun Hye said, trembling. "Where are we now?" She said to erase the awkward atmosphere between them. "Are we still far from school?"

"Not much..." Joon answered. "By the way, Sun Hye ssi, what's your major?"

"Photography..." Sun Hye whispered.

"Cool!" Joon responded as he turned his car to the left and entered a huge gate which leads them to Sun Hye's School. "No wonder why our agency allowed you to handle the photo shoot last week, and besides you are also talented..."

"You can stop here..." Sun Hye ordered as she was already very eager to get out of Joon's car, ignoring everything that he said.

Joon obeyed Sun Hye and as expected, she hopped out of Joon's car without saying anything.

Sun Hye ran straight to her classroom. She's already 20 minutes late in her class. Worried that her teacher might scold her, she ran as fast as lighting, and she was successful to reach her classroom in no time.

As expected, the lecture was already starting. Sun Hye shamelessly opened the classroom's door with her head looking down at the floor.

"Cheseonghamnida Seonsengnim..." she said, catching her breath. "I'm late... I'm so sorry."

"Yah, Sun Hye ah... This is not a minor subject." The professor with a high pitched tone and curly hair said as she saw Sun Hye entered her class. "20 minutes is already considered absent, do you know that?"

Sun Hye didn't look at her teacher because of shame. It was her first time to be late for effin' 20 minutes and it was so embarrassing.

"Knock Knock..."

A loud knock suddenly interrupted their conversation.

"Nuguseyo...?" The teacher asked and the door opened, revealing a handsome young man wearing his all black winter outfit. He removed his sunglasses and the students screamed when they saw who that man is.

"Annyeong hasseyo. I'm MBLAQ's Lee Joon."

Sun Hye's eyes widened when he saw Joon standing on the door, looking as cool as he was. 

"I would like to ask for an apology in behalf of Kim Sun Hye Ssi." He explained. "I was the reason why she was late, so please don't scold her."

"Oh, Well, That was... Of course..." The teacher said in a low stunned voice, still surprised with Joon's presence. "Sun Hye ah, please, take your seat." The teacher said and Sun Hye went to her seat at the back as fast as she could before her teacher would change her mind.

"Kamsahamnida Seonsengnim!" Joon bowed and smiled at the teacher, but as he prepared to leave, he immediately remembered something. "Jamkamhanyo..." Joon said, "Can I have a minute please?" He asked.

"Of course..." 

Joon went to Sun Hye's seat the moment he got the teacher's approval.

"Wear this gloves. It's warm." He smiled and placed a leather black gloves on Sun Hye's table, making the whole classroom shake with the loud cheer and teasing. "Study hard, araseo?" Joon smiled and left after he bowed to the teacher.

Sun Hye's classmates suddenly attacked her with questions, "Are you dating Joon?" "Are you Lee Joon's girlfriend?" "How did you meet him?" "How long has it been since you started dating?" "How come you didn't tell this to us?" But Sun Hye just remained quite.

"Is this some kind of a deja vu?" Sun Hye thought.