Questions

All About Second Chances

Before you left Jang Seong, you had a fight with her and YanA Unnie felt so bad about it..." Sae Rin told Mir. "...so she decided to follow you to Seoul." Sae Rin took a deep breath before she continued talking. "I tried to stop her, but she won't listen to me. She said she'll be back. She said she just wanted to fix things with you. But..." Sae Rin's voice started to crack up, remembering the next things that happened. "... an hour after she left Jang Seong, I heard a news that a car crashed on someone who just arrived to Seoul and they confirmed, she's from Jang Seong. I rushed there to see and I saw her. I saw my Unnie, dead and her body was burned..."

"How sure are you that it was her?" Mir said in a low tone.

"This necklace..." Sae Rin said pulling showing the necklace that she's wearing to Mir. "You gave this to her, right?" She took the necklace of her neck and handed it to Mir. 
"It's your couple necklace..."

 

The moment Mir started to remember everything that Sae Rin had told him, he started to cry. Tears fell from his eyes. He felt so numb. He could only feel the pain and the guilt inside his heart. 

As his tears fall, he started to remember everything that happened on that night. The fight that they had, how YanA cried hard just to stop him from leaving, but he had been selfish.

He looked at the necklace that Sae Rin gave her earlier and placed it beside his necklace. Seeing those two pendants together made him cry harder. 

"Cheol Yong-ah..." He heard Seung Ho knocking on his door but he just ignored it. He can't think straight as of this time. He wanted to scream as loud as he can, hoping that YanA could hear him wherever she is right now. 

She's dead. She's not existing anymore but how come? He saw her, face to face. How come her sister think that YanA's dead when he just saw her last night, playing and singing the sang that he taught her. It was her, he can't be wrong. It was her. It was Shin YanA. 

But...

”Mianhamnida… Kunde… ” The girl continued to stare at him with a puzzled expression. ”Kunde… Nugusaeyo?”

How come she didn't recognize him anymore? Was this a prank?

Mir got up his bed and decided to look for the answers for his questions by himself.

Mir opened the door of his room and saw the worried faces of his hyungs.

"She's not dead..." Mir said as he walked out of his room and took his red jacket of the rack. "I know she's not. I saw her last night."

"But it's her sister who told you that she's dead, 3 YEARS AGO!" Joon shouted and emphasizing the last three words of his sentence. He was starting to get pissed of because of how Mir was acting.

"I said she's not dead!" Mir shouted, which gave a shock to everyone. Mir grabbed Joon's collar and stared at him with his angry eyes."She's not dead..." Mir's low yet serious toned voice made Joon look down.

"Yah, yah, Cheol Yong-ah, stop that!" G.O shouted and pulled Mir away from Joon.

"Mianhae..." Joon whispered, trying to understand what his dongsaeng is going through.

"I'll prove to you that she's not dead!" Mir said, putting his jacket on and left the dorm.

"Hyung!" Thunder shouted in a worried tone. "We should follow him! He might hurt himself." 

"Whatever we will do, he won't listen to us." Seung Ho said as he sat down on the sofa and opened his lap top. "Let's just let him find out everything by himself."

*****


"I must find her..." Mir told himself repeatedly as he started running as fast as he could to reach the place where he found YanA last night. "I must find her..." He was desperate enough to do everything and anything just to find her, to prove everyone wrong, to prove everyone that YanA is alive and not dead.

He was running so fast, that he didn't even noticed that he had reached the place, but to his surprise, he failed to see the girl that he was looking for, Shin YanA.

He walked a little further to look for her, hoping that she just changed her spot, but still he didn't saw her.

He looked everywhere, but YanA is no where to be found.

Tears fell from Mir's eyes as he started walking again.

Questions suddenly occupied Mir's head. Questions that could only be answered if he'll go back to what had happened three years ago.

As he continued to walk, Mir passed through a couple holding each other's hands while walking on the streets. He looked at them and remembered something. Memories, that even death can't make him forget...
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************
 
thanks to all my subscribers... :)
i'll work harder! :) FIGHTING!! :) ♥♥♥