why not?

That girl.

Taecyeon's POV:

"I appreciate it son. My daughter is a Senior in high school now and her grades hasn't been good. Right now, she definitely needs help in her studies.  I know you have lots of things going on with you now, with you being in college and everything but it's great that a young guy like you is willing to tutor someone." Mr Im complimented me, relief shown on his face.

"It's fine sir. It's only my first year in college so i think I'll be able to handle the tutoring sessions." I replied as politely as I could. Damn. Jay set me up again. What happened to getting a good job? Now I have to tutor some rich kid? That's just great. Well, at least the pay is good. I was gonna reject when i found out about the job but the face Mr Im gave me made me feel bad for him. Basically, I felt guilty. "So ermmm... Tomorrow night at 7.30?" I asked.

"That'll be fine. You're welcome to join us for dinner." He replied, looking through his stuff on the table. "i have to warn you though. My daughter... She's not what you would call... Let's just say friendly. She's been through a lot and I hope you would understand if she was ever rude to you." Mr Im added, still looking through his stuff.

"I got it.Thanks again sir. And I'll see you tomorrow," I left the room in a hurry, shooting him a tense smile. Just great. I have to teach a rich and spoiled kid.

 

"I'm gonna kill you." I hissed into the phone when Jay picked up.

"Hey you needed a job. Don't blame me." Jay chuckled.

"In case you didn't know. I'm tutoring a rich now.  What happened to watching out for each other?" I spat out as I walked along the street.

"Whoah. First thing first. She can't be that bad. I think. I mean, I heard some stuff about her from people in her school but you never know what to believe. Secondly, did you even see her?!" Jay snorted.

"Her own father warned me about her attitude. Don't you think that's bad enough?'' Rolling my eyes. I kicked a stray can out of my way

"Fine. My bad. Just deal with it. I'm sure you could've said no to him. So don't blame it on me dude," Jay defended himself.

"Fine. Whatever,"  I hung up on him, grumbling under my breath all the way home.

 

Yoona's POV:

"Yoona. Come in here. I need to talk to you,"  Dad called out to me as I pase his room. Crap. Did the bodyguards report to him already? Crap. Dragging my feet, I went into the room and glanced at him, my eyes never leaving his.

Finally, he flinched and looked away.Clearig his throat, he started, "I have assigned you a tutor. He's 19 this year. He just started his first year at college so he should be familiar with your studies. He'll be coming to our house at 7.30 tomorrow so i expect you to be on your best behaviour."

"Fine. Is that all?" I lifted an eyebrow at him and when he nodded, I walked out, running my hand through my hair. Having a tutor is no skin off my . He'll probably just quit soon. I'll make sure of that.

 

"Ding-Dong." The doorbell rang as I sat in the lounge watching television. Sighing I got up and went to the door. My mum was in the kitchen, preparing dinner. She gave the maids a night off and personally made dinner for him. I don't see the point. Dad was in his room, obviously expecting me to be the host for tonight.

I opened the door. I looked at him from top to bottom.

Hottie Alert.

 

Taecyeon's POV:

Ringing the doorbell, I stood at the porch in just t-shirt and jeans. This is my second time coming here and I'm still amazed by the size of it.

The door finally opened and a girl stood under the porch light.

Hell yeah.

She had slightly brown hair, probably dyed, and a smirk on her face. So this was Im Yoona. Not only was she rich but damn, she was gorgeous. She had doe shaped eyes and her legs... Damn. Somehow, everything on her face seem to fit perfectly together. Sure, many features on her face seems plain, but when they're all together, they fitted perfectly. Like a jigsaw puzzle.

She was wearing a shorts that perfectly shows off her long legs. Looking both y and adorable at the same time.

179131_387960907933527_917771754_n.jpg

(without the hat and bag. ;D)

"Ermm hey. I'm your new tutor?" I stuttered, rubbing my neck with one hand.

"Right," She replied, staring at me head on.

An awkward silence fill the air.

Well I wasn't about to back down.

"Care to let me in?" I stuffed my hands into my pockets and waited expectantly.

"Sure." she shrugged and stepped aside, closing the door shut when i stepped in.

Yoona just walked off without me, comfortably sitting down on her sofa. I stood around, until fnally someone called out to me.

"Mr Ok. Please sit down." A middle-aged woman, her face full of happiness, said to me as she set the table. If she didn't look so much like Yoona, I would never have suspected her to be Yoona's mother. Her mother was radiating with happiness while Yoona's just... dead. But underneath that bright and welcoming smile, eyebags were evident under her eyes and wrinkles were forming. Obviously, this woman wasn't as happy as she wants other people to think she was.

"Dinner will be starting soon. Just get comfortable. And Yoona..." Yoona turned and looked up. "Please just make him feel welcome." Mrs Im sighed and walked back into the kitchen. Yoona sniffed and turned back to stare at the tv.

Well, this is going well.

 

Hey. :DDD its the end of the holidays. :o anyway. like? ;D comment and subscribe guys. :333 thanks for all the support. give me some advice or ask any questions that you have. ;D so hooked on step up now after watching step up revolution. :P hehehehe. gotta study soon. shall update next week. ;D see ya guys. (;