just do it.

That girl.

Taecyeon POV:

"Look! Its simple. Just do these questions and we'll see what standard you're at!" I growled at her. It's only been 15 minutes since we started and she'd already pissed me off. We've spent those 15 minutes arguing back and forth abut doing these questions.

"You're supposed to be teaching me. I don't get why we have to waste time on this." she argued back, a stubborn gllnt in her eye.

Oh god. Someone needs to be here to make sure i don't strangle her. "Just. Do. It." I spat out each word venomously , glaring at her. Knowing that i meant business, she rolled her eyes and FINALLY started doing the questions. I mentally sighed and leaned back on my chair. Jay sent me a picture of him. Partying.That jackass. While i'm here teaching this monster, he's outside, having fun and probably getting a few girls. Of course, I couldn't resist sending him my own picture. A picture of my middle finger. Wait till Jessica hears about this. I can just imagine her smacking him in the back of his head and screaming at him. Of course, as usual, Jay would be on his knees, begging for forgiveness. Man my boy is whipped.

"I'm done." the monster told me, putting her pen down and throwing herself on the bed. Frowning, I glanced at her answers. Correct. Correct. And mother of god correct. I took a glance at her paper, realising that i gave her MY practice questions. this was college stuff and she got it all correct?

"Okay what the hell. Is this a joke?" I spun around, glaring at her. "Ehhh what?" she sat up a little, confused. "You can do this perfectly well. Hell. This is MY work and you got all three correct." I snorted. I heard her mutter something and then stood up. "Well looks like i won't need you anymore. Nice knowing you even though its only been 30 minutes." Yoona gave me a sarcastic smirk and went to grab her laptop from her table. Groaning, I got up from her table and left the room, slamming the door in the process.

"Mr Ok?" Mrs Im looked up from her book when she saw me in the living.

"It seems that Yoona can manage quite well on her own. She got all the answers correct and they were my work. So... From what i can see, I think she'll do fine. Thank you Mrs Im for the dinner. There's no need to pay me. I didn't even do anything. I'll just be taking my leave now. Thank you and goodnight." I nodded at her and grabbed my stuff, leaving the house with that... That monster inside it. Texting Jay, I asked him where he was. Time for me to party.

Yoona's POV:

He left without another word, slamming my door. "Prick," I muttered under my breath. He was a hottie but damn, his character . Okay, maybe its my fault for his attitude but whatever. Its not like I'll ever see him again. Kyuhyun was never like that. He was accomodating, funny. Sure he had his moments, but still. This guy, Ok Taecyeon, was the polar opposite. Just from 30 minutes with him, I can't stand him.  Looking out the window, I saw him walking along the street, texting someone.

Probably hooking up with someone. I know his type. Playboys. Pimps. Top of the social foodchain.

Rolling my eyes, I went back to my laptop.

Taecyeon POV:

This party is crazy. People doing shots by the corner. Couples making out like there was no tomorrow. Most importantly, thousands of hot girls. They were nothing compared to Im Yoona but damn, I feel lucky being here. "MY MAN!" Jay shouted at me, raising his glass of vodka at me. Grinning, I went to him and smacked him on the back. "Jess is gonna kill you or this. You know that right?" I chuckled. "What she doesn't know won't kill her right?" Jay raised his eyebrows at me.

"PARK JAEBEOM! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

"Too late. Payback's a my dear friend." I muttered, smiling sinisterly.

Jay glared muderously at me, gulping when he saw Jessica's approaching figure. i'm surprised there wasn't smoke coming out of her. And I'm also surprised Jay isn't on his knees begging.

"Well?"  Jessica hissed, one eyebrow raised.

"Sorry babe." He gulped, looking down.

"How many times have i told you. If you're going to a party, you have to tell me. I mean, look at all these eye candies here. Damn. The guys are hot here." Jessica scanned the room appreciatively.

"Wha-What?" Jay sputtered out.

"You have all the fun. Its not exactly fair is it?" Jessica frowned at him and went towards a group of guys.

"What just happened? JUNG SOOYEON!" Jay shouted, running after her.

Laughing, I glanced at them. Jessica sure knows how to get revenge. Nothing riles Jay up better than other guys flirting with his girl. This was gonna be an interesting night.

Guess I'll have to find a new job. I'll just apply for the job at the ice cream parlour. Its a huge blow to my ego but if it pays then whatever. Sighing, I ordered a drink from the bar and mingled around.

 

A few weeks later:

Yoona's POV:

"Double scoop rocky road. Cup please," I ordered my ice-cream, searching my bag for my wallet. Damn it was here somewhere. "Here." The man behind the counter answered me. Finally, i got my wallet and got some cash out. I smiled in relief, handing the money to the man while keeping my wallet again. "Thanks," I smiled, taking my cup of ice-cream and looked at the man. Oh . Ok Taecyeon? Looking fine in pink.

Taecyeon's POV:

Yoona came in looking chic as usual. She was searching her bag for something when she ordered and she didn't even notice me. Quickly, I scooped two scoops of rocky road ice- cream and placed it on the counter. 'Here," I told her.

She took out her wallet and some cash. Looking at her, her face had a small smile as she handed me the money, still not looking at me. Finally after keeping her wallet, she smiled and thanked me, looking at me in the eyes.

God. As cheesy as it sounds I think my heart stopped. This was actually the first time I've ever seen her smile and all it took was to give this monster ice-cream. Her smile froze and was soon replaced by her signature smirk.

"Looking good." She coughed out and walked towards an empty table. I groaned. Great.

"Whose that? New girlfriend?" Jessica's voice suddenly asked me.

"Where did you appear from?" I looked at her as she stood in front of me, changing the topic.

"Your buddy's bedroom." I cringed at that. "Hey you asked!" Jessica replied defensively.

" Anyway who was that?" Jessica asked.

"A monster." I sighed as i washed my hands. Business was slow today and there weren't many customers.

"So I'm a monster now? You sure know how to make a girl feel special Mr Ok." I looked up and saw Yoona smirking at me as she got a couple of napkins and walked away.

Facing Jessica, I could see her giggling. She immediately stifled her giggles when she saw me. "What?" Jessica asked innocently as I continued glaring at her.

I could tell Jessica liked her already. Wait till they're alone. I liked to see Jessica try not to strangle her.

 

EXAMS ARE OVER! Hope you guys understand for my lack of updates. anyway. I'm having writer's block for my other story. Should i just let Yoona die or live? comments and advice please. I seriously have trouble. Hope you guys like the update. It was fun writing this. Annyeong. :D comments and subscribes appreciated. :3