tutoring time

That girl.

Yoona's POV:

I will not give in. I will not.

I tilted my head a little to sneak a peek at my new tutor.

Damn it.

He was tapping away on his Blackberry, eyebrows scrunched up. He looked frustrated. And absolutely adorable.

Oh dear god. Im Yoona! He hasn't even started the session and already you're crushing on him? Its been a long time since I made any personnal contact with a guy but am I really that desperate? I switched off the television and plugged in my earplugs. Anything to distract myself. Stand By You by DBSK instantly came on. It may be in Japanese but its still one of my favourite songs from them. Humming along to the tune, I ignored the way my new tutor glance curiously at me and grabbed a magazine on the table and started flipping through.

 

The song's here if you're interested. it's live. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYtk2Fwm_54&feature=g-user-u

After a few minutes, he cleared his throat loudly. Raising an eyebrow, I took off my earplugs and waited expectantly. "Mrs Im just called for us to have dinner," He told me. Nodding, I went into the kitchen without another word. From behind, i heard hin sigh in exasperation and follow closely behind me.

 

Taecyeon's POV:

Dinner was... Disturbing. Mr and Mrs Im was literlly having a one-sided conversation with their daughter. Everytime a question is left hanging in the air, I fought the urge to cringe. Can't they see that their daughter does not want to talk? Its frustrating to see Yoona blatantly ignoring them, not even bothering to look up at them. She just replied with an occasional grunt or smirk. But I still found something... Fascinating about her. Maybe its the emptiness that is hidden behind that arrogant smirk or maybe its the fact that she never looks at her mother. Not even once when she replied her. All that attitude was constantly directed at her dad. There was definitely some bad blood there.

"I think its time for your session to start. Yoona, go upstairs and prepare," Mr Im ordred he, refusing to meet her eyes as he finished up the last of the dessert. When she was in her room, he immediately started apologising.

"That was rude. I sincerely aologise on my daughter's behalf." Mr Im looked at me while his wife silently cleared the plates.

Nodding curtly, I excused myself and went in search of the infamous Im Yoona. Her dad shouldn't be apologisingfor her; he should be sending her away to a convent school or something.

As i headed up the stairs, I found her door. There was a plate hanging on it, with the words "Yoona". Well this was it. This was the start of the tutoring session.

Curious, I placed my ear on the door, hioping to at least get a clue on what type of person she is.

"Ahem! I believe that's considered as eavesdropping Mr Ok," A husky voice came from behind me. Turning around, there she was, with her arms crossed over her chest and a smirk on her face. Flustered, I stepped away from the door, not trusting myself to say anything in case i got a case of verbal diarrhoea. "Interesting first impression huh." she teased me, a mischievious glint in her eyes. Yoona opened the door and let me in.

"Thanks," I mumbled, disguntled. Her attitude was seiously starting to piss me off.

Well, here goes nothing.

 

i know i know. i'm really late on the update plus its so short. D:  so sorry. ): and i haven't even updated my other story. ;-; guilty as charged. my exams are coming and i needa mug so be patient. D:  thanks for the support and subscribes. ;D 

142125_personel-2pm-ok-taecyeon-saat-per