bodyguards my

That girl.

Taecyeon's POV:

Turns out not finding out which room she was in was a big mistake.

"How many bloody rooms are there in this level?" I cursed, closing yet another door.

I dragged my feet to the next door. Impatiently, I knocked on the door, waiting for a response. There was none.  Groaning, I went into the room and was greeted with the most terrifying sight of my life.

Holy mother of God.

"I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry," I repeated immeditaely, shielding my eyes and turning away.

Mrs Im was meditating on the bed, soft music playing. Sounds good? Well it would have be alright if she wasn't . It wasn't the prettiest sight., I can tell you that.

I heard a gasp and I flushed red. It wasn't the prettiest sight I can tell you that.

Kill. Me. Now.

" You... You can turn around now," Mrs Im told me after what felt like forever. I contemplated on just dashing out of here but decided against it. My mum raised me to be respectful to elders... though I don't think seeing them in their birthday suit is considered respectful. I turned around hesitantly and exhaled loudly in relief when I see Mrs Im fully clothed.

"Ermm what did you need Mr Ok?"  she questioned me sheepishly, a tinge of red on her cheeks. Clearing my throat awakwardly, I ran my hand through my hair and replied," Y-Yoona, Ma'am. If you could show me her room, I would be very grateful,". " Oh well it's just down the hall, the last toom,"  she paused, " I would appreciate it if you could keep this incident between us. it's been a stressful day and you caught me by surprise..." 

"Of course, Ma'am. Thank you for your help," I nodded at her and hurried out.

Man that was a traumautising image.

Reaching the last door, I knocked tentatively, not wanting to barge in another room. I heard some scuffling in the room before the door was roughly pulled open.

" What?" The infamous Im Yoona stood in front of me, looking very pissed.

Ignoring her,I shoved my way into her room. If my mum was here, she would have smacked me on the back of my head and lectured me about the right way to treat a girl.  But this was different. Im Yoona wasn't a girl, she was the devils spawn.

" Out,"  she hissed at me when i sat down on her chair.

" No can do. I got a message from my boss," I told her, a smirk playing on my mouth. " He wants to see you asap. Preferably now," 

Rolling her eyes, she crossed her room and faceplanted onto her bed. " Go away," she muttered into her pillow.

" And I said go and see my boss," I repeated.

Suddenly, something it me in the face.

" Get out," Yoona groaned and glared at me.

That hit me in the face with a pillow.

Without a thought, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. " You jackass! Put me down," Im Yoona demanded, furiously pounding on my back. I gripped her even tighter as I walked out of the house. Thankfully, her parents didn't even hear the commotion their daughter was making. As I left the house, Im Yoona suddenly stopped fighting and stilled.

I chuckled under my breath and lightly poked her .

" Giving up already?" I mocked her. I expected a smart reply but what shocked me was that I got a small whimper from her. Alarms started ringing in my head. was she gonna puke?

" Whoa, you're not gonna puke right?" I asked her but I got not response, I was on red-alert now.

I grabbed her waist gently and placed her on the side walk, kneeling to meet her eyes. Her face seems a whole lot paler and there was a sheen of cold sweat on her face. Her eyes were opened wide and in a daze, her jaw clenched tightly.

" What's up?" I asked her, glancing in the direction she's staring at. All there is is an old tree and a few squawking birds. Suddenly, her hand shot out and grabbed onto my wrist. " Yoona?" I whispered. Her eyes were now filled with fear and panic, her nails digging into my arm painfully as she held on tightly. "Hey you!" I heard someone call out from behind me but they were in front of me before i could even turn. These two men were dressed up in suits and sunglasses,

Oh so they were the bodyguards. Kinda useless if you ask me; I carried her out ten minutes ago and they just realise she's gone now? 

"What's wrong with her?" I asked them, wincing as her fingernails dug in deeper. One of the guys took of his sunglasses and glanced down at her. Amusement started flooding his face and he grinned as if he just won the lottery.

"Well me man. She's at it again." he laughed, snapping his fingers right in her face.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows at what he said. Shouldn't he be a little more concerned?

"Watch this,"  the guard winked at me. Gently slapping Yoona's cheek, he said in a deeper tone," Hey baby girl. I'm back and I've been missing you so much," At what he said, Yoona flinched and whimpered again, desperately clawing onto my arm. Her eyes brimmed with tears and she released a heart wrenching sob. The other guard wearing the sunglasses had a small smile on his face as he watched on.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I growled and glared at him. Sure, I may not be Yoona's biggest fan but she's obviously terrified and her so called guards aren't making things any better.

"Dude, you have no idea how much trouble this has caused us. This is just a simple form of payback," The first guard smirked and her cheek. Slowly, he leaned in and whispered in her ear. 

"Bang,"

Almost instantaneously, Yoona let out a series of sobs that wracked her body, her hand still clutched tightly on my arm.

"What the ?" I stood up and took a threatening step towards the guard. Trained or not, I've been working out and I know i can kick this guy's . The death grip on my arm was the only thing stopping me from going over there and pounding his face in. Sighing, I kneeled down again and gathered Yoona in my arms, carrying her bridal style.

"Why don't you just do your job and inform her parents of what's happening. We'll be in her room," I instructed them coldly and left without waiting for a response.

~~~~~

I went into the bathroom and placed her in the shower. My mum used to do this for me when I had a nightmare that I couldn't wake up from so I hope it works for her too.

It's not the nicest way but it is probably the most effective.

 

AND HELLO. Weird cut but I had to do it. So i know i haven't been updating like I promised but seriously, exams are a . I have this big one coming up so I don't think I will update soon. Please be patient with me and I still owe @9pm_forever a chapter. >< SORRY <3

anyway guys totally unrelated but i was just relieving my childhood and guess what

ZANESSA OMFG

seriously. they were like my first otp and i'm still sore that they broke up. I can't be the only one right? :o so anyway here's a gif of them. MY FEELS <3 /still shipping zanessa so hard/

tumblr_m9nj10ulMu1rooah6o1_500.gif

btw COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE MY DEARS