the power of YoonYulSic

That girl.

 

Yoona's POV:

"OK TAECYEON!" Jessica shouted for him, casually waving him over.

"Go now," Jessica then turned to me, pushing me off my chair as he walked over.

Me, Jessica and Yuri have been planning our prank on Taecyeon for a while and it kinda felt good to actually interact with girls my age. Trust me, the only woman that i interact with is my mum and basically, that isn't a lot. 

I strolled towards the direction Taecyeon was from and i had to manoeuvre past him. As I walked right in front of him, I casually turned sideways and slid past him. Thank god for workouts and abs training. I barely touched him as I slid past and walked to the counter, quickly going back to plan.

“Sit,” Jessica commanded Taecyeon and I snickered. Wow, way to be demanding Jessica. I kinda pitied the guy that she ends up with. I shudder to think the amount of control she would have over him. Quickly, I went over to the ice cream counter and raied the temperature, effectively causing the ice cream to melt. I glanced back at them and grabbed a tub of ice cream. Cookies and Cream, another one of my favourites. As planned, I placed the ice cream on the register and walked back, grabbing a few more napkins just to seem more casual.

“Oh you’re back,” Yuri commented a little too loudly, nervousness clear on her face. Damn that girl can’t act. I wanted to smack her with my cellphone. God. Can she be any more obvious. Yuri shrugged at me as I gave her a “are you serious?” face.

“I gotta go. Parents,” I rolled my eyes, as if that explained everything.

“Since when do you listen to anything your parents say?” Taecyeon raised an eyebrow, as if he’s challenging me.

Okay, that struck a nerve. “Stay out of my business you asslicker,” I spat out, glaring at him coldly. Mentally, I wanted to strangle myself there and then. Asslicker? Is that the best I can come up with?

My reaction obviously surprised him as Taecyeon backed off, holding up both his hands in surrender. Yuri and Jessica were obviously surprised too but they carried on as planned. Well, Jessica did. Yuri just stood there, panicking. My bad mood almost disappeared as I saw her standing there, clueless. It was hilarious.

“We’ll leave with you,” Jessica continued smoothly, grabbing her stuff. As we walked off, I heard  Taecyeon clearing our table and walking behind us. Now its all up to Jessica and Yuri. Suddenly, my phone started buzzing in my pocket.

Fishing out of my bag, I glanced at the caller ID.

Dad.

I groaned mentally and mouthed "i'll be right back" to the other two girls. I left the parlour and finally answered my phone.

 

"Where the hell are you?" My father demanded as soon as i answered my phone.

"Hello to you too, father," I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"The guards called to tell me that they lost you half an hour ago and they still can't find you anywhere,"

"Not really effective are they?" I snorted back.

"Look Yoona, they're there to protect you in case something happens so please just tell me where you are," My father replied, almost warily.

"They're only there to protect me right? Well, have you ever thought of protecting the people i care about?" I asked dryly, hanging up on him after that.

We had this conversation thousands of times but he never bothered to bring up that incident. Throwing my phone back in my bag, I ran my hand through my hair and walked into the parlour.

Stupid, idiotic Dad.

By the time I got in, Ok Taecyeon was already dripping with Cookies and Cream ice cream and Jessica and Yuri were both trying to hold in their giggles . He glared at me for a while but I couldn't even crack a smile at his expression. "Just came in to tell you guys i'm leaving. Bye," I muttered tiredly and walked out. 

"Wait w-what?! IM YOONA!" I heard Taecyeon shout for me but he couldn't chase after me without dripping the ice cream all over the floor. 

Now to go home and face the music.

 

Decided to add in a author's note ;D. so what's up guys ;D tell me what you think :3 and subscribe and comment please. Hugs and kisses <3 ;D hehe. Honestly, i'm thinking whether i should go on hiatus for this story and just focus on my first fic until it ends. Well, just tell me what you think and COMMENT :D