face to face with the devil

That girl.

Taecyeon's POV:

It was bad enough that the girls had to play a joke on me. Now, even my boss had seen what happened. After i cleaned up, I faced my boss. "That is unacceptable," Mr Park, my boss, scolded me.

"I'm sorry sir," I apologised again. 

"If I see this again, you might have to say goodbye to this job," Mr Park warned me, wagging his finger at me. Dear god. What am I? 10?

"Yes sir," I grinded my teeth together. "The girls that supposedly did this... Call them in. I need to talk to them," He continued.

"Now sir?" I asked, a gleeful look on my face.

"No when the dinosaurs come back to life. Obviously now Taecyeon, "

Ignoring that jab, I called Jessica and Yuri and had the pleasure to tell them that they had to come down to the ice-cream parlour now. It was then that I realised that I don't have that monster's number. Damn.

"Sir. I don't have one of the girl's number." I informed him, prepared for another round of scolding. Mr Park's a jackass that would find fault in everything.

"Find her and get her here by tomorrow. I'll just speak to the first two girls first," Mr Park just replied back nonchalently.

Letting out a relieved grin, I went back to the counter and waited for Jessica and Yuri to finally arrive. 

Payback's a .

A few hours later:

"See ya ladies," I waved to them as i grabbed keys and phone. Jessica and Yuri just glared at me as they cleaned the floor. Whistling a tune, I saunterd out and walked in the direction of the monster's house. Thinking back, she definitely wasn't in the best of moods when she walked out even though a few minutes ago, she was laughing it up with the other 2 devils inside. As i walked, I thought back to the look on her face as she walked out. Her eyes were burning with anger, set in a thin line as she stormed out. Even when she's angry, she looks gorgeous. 

Woah, i did not just think that. 

I slowed down in front of the door, and before i pressed the doorbell, there was sounds of glass breaking and some muffled screaming, 

"Stop... like this! It's over... get over it!... Never coming back! ....Let it go!" I caught a few words here and there but I couldn't decipher the other words. After that, there was a deadly silence after that.I cautiously knocked on the door, gulping as I heard a door slam in the house. Damn me and my timing Mr Im opened the door, his eyes scanning me warily. “Yes Mr Ok?” He questioned me, rubbing his forehead, eyes closed. “Hello sir. Ermmm is Yoona in?” I asked hesitantly, rubbing my neck awkwardly. Mr Im glanced at me for a while, but sighed in defeat. “Yeah, come on in,” he waved me in, opening the door widely. I stepped in and was greeted by the sight of broken glass on the floor. "Ignore that, someone will clean it up. She's upstairs," Mr Im instructed, walking into the kitchen. 

Right.

Stepping croos the glass, I made my way upstairs. And that was when I realise i didn't even know which one was her room. 

 

Okay. it's short soooo sorry >< and i'm back with the story by the way :3 since my first one finished so here it is :3 thanks for waiting for me <3 oh and check out the new stroy that i'm co-authoring with 9pm_forever. it's called Rules are meant to be broken. :3