ice-cream bonding

That girl.

Taecyeon's POV:

"So what do you want Jess?" I stopped glaring at her and asked, grabbing my scooper again.

"Raspberry Ripple. Yul wants mint chocolate." Jessica ordered, passing me the money.

"HEY PEOPLE!" Yuri shouted as she walks in, car keys in her hand and a bright smile on her face. And here she is. The ever happy Yuri. 

"Tone it down a little Yul," Jessica winced as she grabbed both their ice-creams. "Whatever Jessica." Yuri smiled as she grabbed her ice-cream from Jessica.

As the two of them went and got their seats, I discreetly checked Yoona out.

tumblr_m6xsoe7tTy1qbalato1_1280.jpg

I sighed. It's official, I'm turning into a maniac.

Yoona's POV:

The ice-cream just melted in my mouth. Yum! A satisfied smile creeped its way onto my face and i sighed in contentment. Suddenly, I had this nagging that someone was looking at me. "Well, some people" I noted as I turned around and saw two girls looking at me. One of the girl turned to the other and mouthed something. It kinda looked like she mouthed "Awkward". 

The other one, rolled her eyes and slowly stood up, making her way over to me. "Yo Dawg." She said when she saw me.

"What?" I replied, frowning.

"Okay, so you're not some hip-hop person... Anyway hi. " She finally greeted me with a big grin. I'm pretty sure I was staring at her. "Ehh hey." I mumbled, back to eating my ice-cream. Please go away~.

"Jeezz. What's up your ?"  She commented and sat down on the chair opposite me. "Anyway, I'm Yuri. And you are?" She continued, flashing me another smile. Man, why was she so happy? "And i'm Jessica." The other girl that was sitting with her pulled another chair next to Yuri and introduced herself.  "Wow. Way to go interrupt me Jess," Yuri playfully glared at Jessica as she ate her ice-cream. "She wasn't gonna answer you anyway." Jessica teased back, sticking her tongue out at Yuri. Both of them then turned expectantly at me.

...

...

"Wait. You guys aren't gay right?"  i blurted out, looking from Yuri to Jessica and then back to Yuri again.

Yuri choked on her ice-cream and started coughing really loudly. Jessica just stared at me. "Oppps" I muttered, glancing back down to my ice-cream. 

A loud, bellowing laugh echoed around the empty parlour. All 3 of us immediately turned to look at the culprit of the laugh.

Ok Taecyeon stood there, red in the face as he tried to hide his chuckles. "Its just that... th-that I can... actually... Imagine th-the both of you..." He wheezed out and trailed off as he let out another laugh. 

"SHUT UP." The three of us shouted at him as he slowly began to calm down. "It was funny right?" Taecyeon murmured to himself as he went back to cleaning the equipments, talking to himself.

"i think we might actually have something in common." Jessica smirked at Yoona, nodding towards Taecyeon. Yoona grinned evilly and nodded.

"I'm Yoona." 

"This is gonna be the start of a beautiful friendship." Jessica added in as she chuckled. Yuri just smiled and shook her head at the both of them.

 

sighs. hey peeps (: super short update >< i know you guys probably hate me >< heh. SORRY. D: thanks for the support. HWAITING :D