the beginning.

That girl.

so first thing. unlike my first story, this is gonna be in POV cause i think it'll be better. anyways the first chapter. enjoy. :D

 

Yoona's POV:

"Honey..." Mum whispered to me.  Groaning inwardly, I turned around and looked at her from my bed. She was at the door, in her night gown, sleep walking again. Damn. Not again. This is like the fifth night in a row. "Mum... Come on, let's get you to bed," I muttered to her, gently holding her wrist and leading her back to her room.

Her room was dark and empty. "Daddy?" I asked to no one in particular. Dad isn't home again. Leading her to her bed, i pulled up her blanket and just watched her sleep. Sometimes i feel like i'm the mum and she's the kid. I guess its my fault that mum's like that. If i could turn back time, I would but nothing can change who I am now.

I walked back to my room, the memories clouding my mind. The way Kyuhyun shouted at me to run. The emotions he had on his face before he died. Panic. Fear. Defeat.

Tears pricked at the back of my eyes and i quickly blinked them away. I deserve to feel like this. What I don't deserve is a happy life. A life that i once had before all those happened.

I went back to sleep before i could bring up anymore memories.

 

In the morning, I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs. Mum was in the kitchen making breakfast and Dad seemed to have just came home. "Morning hon," Mum called out to me. Ignoring her, i got a piece of toast and went out of the kitchen without a backward glance or greeting, ignoring the breakfast that she prepared for me. "You're not staying?" I heard her call out to me. Don't look back. Just keep walking. I can't bear to see her crestfallen face anymore, showing that she was both disappointed and hurt because of me. "No. See ya." I relied, adding in a little of annoyance.

Grabbing my bag, I left the house in a hurry, not wanting my parents to stop me. Regret and remorse filled me and a lump formed in my throat. Swallowing hard, I got in my convertible and drove off.

 

In school, I didn't really have friends. I was too sarcastic and cold for them to want to stick around. That's fine with me. It's better they don't find out about my past. I saw a bunch of girls giggling to themselves and a familiar longing ached in my chest. It's been a year since I had any outside contact. Sighing, I went to class. Of course, with my bodyguards surrounding the school.

"Ms Im, would you mind answering this question instead of just wasting your life away?" Mr Choi called me out, a smirk playing along his face, confident that he just made a smart remark.

"Sure~," I replied in a sugar-coated voice, my trademark smirk pasted on my face.

"Let's see shall we? Oh yes. MacBeth. Well, I think this story tells us clearly about human beings' greedy nature for power. Now doesn't that remind you of someone Mr Choi? Say, a teacher that desperately tries to control his students but can never seem to succeed," I sneered at him,an arrogant smirk on my face, daring him to challenge me. My parents had enough power to permanently destroy this school and all the teachers have been personally warned by the principal about picking on me but Mr Choi is one of the few teachers that never heeds that warning. Its time to make use of my parents' power.

His face paled and i instantly regretted what i did. He was just doing his job. My smirk faltered a little when he sighed. "Just sit down Ms Im and please pay attention," He said, resigned and addressed me with wary eyes. I sat back down, feeling the eyes of all my classmates on me. They knew that I had special treatment cause of my status.

I smiled sarcastically at a few heads that turned to look at me.

 

During lunch, I sat outside a tree at the courtyard. I spotted a few of my bodyguards walking here and there, keeping a cautious eye on me. Way to blend in. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed an apple from my bag and munched on it. This was pretty much how i spend my school days. Alone and distant. Playing the role of a spoiled brat.

I had Kyuhyun's playlist on repeat in my Ipod as i munched. His favourite songs kept playing and playing. One of my bodyguard was coming nearer and nearer to me. "What?" I snapped at him as i took off my headphones. "The bell just rang miss," He answered back, eyes never meeting mine. Packing my stuff, i walked off. I was pretty sure all my bodyguards hated me but they're not paid to like me. Anyway, my faith in them died completely after the incident.

 

God. When will they leave me alone?! Driving my car home, i wrinkled my nose as their car pulled up next to mine at the traffic light. As the traffic light turned green, I flipped them the finger and sped off, giggling all the way. Okay. That was immature but a girl's gotta loosen up.

That's pretty much how i live my life as daughter of multi-billionare. The not so fabulous life as Im Yoona.

 

like? ;D i hope you do. I put alot of consideration in this chapter. not alot of action here but there'll be more soon. ;D anyways. god bless and bye. :D subscribes and comments please. :3